• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elmer Gantry Gone Orange?

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
If he has a discount on the second one if you buy two, get one for yourself.

Even bigger deal, upcoming Collectors Edition...

the-deal-is-getting-better-and-better-v0-l2y3aciqbbrc1.png

F1fan

Veteran Member
As far as grifts go, this one is actually really smart. Just copy and paste the king James version of the Bible and Americas founding documents and charge a grossly inflated price that's not so grossly inflated that it's not affordable for the average MAGA person. No effort involved outside of a letter on the first few pages, and voila
I wonder how any of thes eideas are significant money makers. They only made 1000 gold shoes which would be $40,000 gross, minus manufacturing and shipping, and paying staff to manage all the steps. I'd be surprised if Trump made anything.

The Bible is no doubt cheaper to print, but how many can they really sell? They still have to pay staff coming up with these ideas so not big money makers. I suspect Trump is doing it all for the media attention.

Pogo

I wonder how any of thes eideas are significant money makers. They only made 1000 gold shoes which would be $40,000 gross, minus manufacturing and shipping, and paying staff to manage all the steps. I'd be surprised if Trump made anything.

The Bible is no doubt cheaper to print, but how many can they really sell? They still have to pay staff coming up with these ideas so not big money makers. I suspect Trump is doing it all for the media attention.
It is just publicity and a bonus for how it annoys rational people.