• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elijah

2ndpillar

who told you that? some man? thought so. listen and Learn, Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" is that EVERY MAN? well what about those who are alive when the Lord returns? let's check thew record. 1 Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed," 1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

hold the press, say WHAT!... "We shall not all sleep", but said, "for everyone will die" per the "Word of God". see how lies get started. it is appointed unto men once to die, THAT'S BEFORE THE LORD JESUS RETURN. now one more witness to this,

1 Thessalonians 4:15 "For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep." 1 Thessalonians 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"

BINGO, there it is, "that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord". and the apostle said, "For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord" now you might want to retrack your statement. as said, we all make mistakes, no problem. we're not God, who is completely PERFECT, no errors. to be Human is to ERROR. and we're Human. so just make a note of this for future references.

101G.
I don't know, but quoting the false prophet Paul might not be the best road to travel. Adding words or meaning to those contained in "this book" only adds to the "plagues" that are contained within "this book" (Revelation 22:18) Even Paul says that men are destined to die once. You ou adding meaning where none is supported, is not going to get your agenda accomplished, even though your traditions may support such nonsense.

101G

Tell that to your false prophet Paul, who served and drank the same Kool Aid you are selling, and he died and was buried. As for any vine, Yeshua said, if it doesn't bear "good fruit", it will be cut down and thrown into the fire (Mt 3:10). And Yeshua would not drink the new wine until his disciples were "in My Father's kingdom", which occurs "immediately after the tribulation" (Mt 24:29-30), after the "many" who followed the "false prophets" already met their "destruction" (Mt 7:13-15).
so, we can take it that you didn't understand my reply. thought so.

101G.

101G

I don't know, but quoting the false prophet Paul might not be the best road to travel.
well if the apostle Paul is a false prophet, (according to you), then you're saying that the Lord Jesus is a false prophet. for the apostle Paul is an ambassador for the Lord Jesus, meaning his words is not his words but the Lord's. ...... (smile)...... :rolleyes: YIKES!

101G.

2ndpillar

well if the apostle Paul is a false prophet, (according to you), then you're saying that the Lord Jesus is a false prophet. for the apostle Paul is an ambassador for the Lord Jesus, meaning his words is not his words but the Lord's. ...... (smile)...... :rolleyes: YIKES!

101G.
The false prophet Paul, is an "ambassador to "Jesus" according to Paul and some unknown author, who apparently used Paul as his source. A self witness is "not true" according to Yeshua. (John 5:31) You might consider listening to the "message" of the "son of man" (Mt 13:37) versus the "message" of the "enemy" (Mt 13:25).

King James Bible (John 5:31)
If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

2ndpillar

so, we can take it that you didn't understand my reply. thought so.

101G.
Your "reply" was a false representation of your sources, and I simply tried to put the sources in the context of reality versus false hope and false traditional teachings.

101G

The false prophet Paul, is an "ambassador to "Jesus" according to Paul and some unknown author, who apparently used Paul as his source. A self witness is "not true" according to Yeshua. (John 5:31) You might consider listening to the "message" of the "son of man" (Mt 13:37) versus the "message" of the "enemy" (Mt 13:25).

King James Bible (John 5:31)
If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
well the Lord Jesus is his witness, PAUL THE APOSTLE BEFORE king Agrippa. Acts 26:12 "Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests," Acts 26:13 "At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me." Acts 26:14 "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks." Acts 26:15 "And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest." Acts 26:16 "But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;" Acts 26:17 "Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,"

well God witness is Good .... right? ... (smile). :cool:.

101G.

2ndpillar

Thank you very kindly. The verse numbers are different for me.
They are the same numbers; it is just that I superimposed the numbers on my first try. When you pass 3 score and 10, sometimes there is a lapse in precise memory.

2ndpillar

well the Lord Jesus is his witness, PAUL THE APOSTLE BEFORE king Agrippa. Acts 26:12 "Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests," Acts 26:13 "At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me." Acts 26:14 "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks." Acts 26:15 "And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest." Acts 26:16 "But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;" Acts 26:17 "Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,"

well God witness is Good .... right? ... (smile). :cool:.

101G.
Acts, written by some unknown author, with supposed ties to Paul, regurgitating statements from Paul, is far from having a reliable witness. That is the epitome of self-witnessing, which according to Yeshua in John 10:35 is "not true". While Paul was actually selected by the LORD per Zechariah 11:7-10, as one of the two "shepherds" who were to "pasture"/lead the "flock" (Gentile church) "to slaughter", the other being the "worthless shepherd" (Zechariah 11:16-17), Peter, who would not feed, care or tend the sheep. Being led to slaughter is not the epitome of being "saved", which is reserved for "Jerusalem" and those on "Mount Zion" (Joel 2:31-32).

2ndpillar

personal Opinion? ..... lol.

another personal Opinion? thought so. you're dismissed.

101G.
It is an assumption that Acts was written by Luke, who confessed that he was scribe writing down other people's accounts, and not a first-person witness of anything (Luke 1:1-2) According to Acts, Paul was quoted by the author of Acts. You base your "personal opinion" on other people's assumptions. You probably think Paul wrote Hebrews, which is another assumption. You probably assume Paul wrote all of his epistles, and even when Tertius, of Romans 16:20, says he was the one that wrote Romans, which would be an overstatement for a simple scribe. In general, only 7 of the Pauline epistles have been acknowledged as probably being from Paul. Pauline epistles - Wikipedia At the first sign of rain, run, for your foundation has little left to uphold your positions. Were you run too, is an obvious question.
Assumptions are made and most assumptions are wrong. Albert Einstein

New American Standard Bible Hebrew 16:22
I, Tertius, who have written this letter, greet you in the Lord.

Luke 1: 1 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, 2just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word,

Last edited:

Elihoenai

You are simply projecting your own flaws onto me!

Psychological projection

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism of alterity concerning "inside" content mistaken to be coming from the "outside" Other.[1] It forms the basis of empathy by the projection of personal experiences to understand someone else's subjective world.[1] In its malignant forms, it is a defense mechanism in which the ego defends itself against disowned and highly negative parts of the self by denying their existence in themselves and attributing them to others, breeding misunderstanding and causing untold interpersonal damage.[2] A bully may project their own feelings of vulnerability onto the target, or a person who is confused may project feelings of confusion and inadequacy onto other people. Projection incorporates blame shifting and can manifest as shame dumping.[3] Projection has been described as an early phase of introjection.[4]

Jesus of Nazareth was the worlds most religious person, But, he wasn't a wild eyed religious fanatic! 12 common Jewish men would have never chosen Jesus if he was a freak! He was a man among men who worked, loved played! Not an ascetic. Each day was a day to love and serve others as the Father loves.

Jesus was ultimately killed by self-obsessed religious fanatics who hated his Liberal teachings.
Matthew 16:24

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Therefore, you do believe in the the Psychobabble/Pyschobabel of Sigmund Freud.

I Am Sinless/Flawless by the Worlds Standards. I Am Ultra Extremist Conservative Christian Gnostic that practices: No Sex (Celibate), No Meat/Dairy (Vegan), No Alcohol, No Drugs, No Smoking etc. Yet my so-called Ultra Extremism by the Worlds standards is very far from the Standards that Elohim/God Demands from his Devoted Followers. My Ascetism will become increasing more Extreme to meet Elohim's/God's Highly Exalted Incomparable Standards. Real Christianity is Self-Denial of the Natural Man.

The Liberal Jesus is the Devil/Satan that Elohim/God has given to Rule the Earthly Kingdom. I don't know if you are a Real Follower of the Liberal Jesus. Examples of Real Liberal Jesus Followers are Ultra Extremists Marquis de Sade, Sabbatean-Frankist and Aleister Crowley. Happy to say I'm on the receiving end of the 24/7 Satanic Ritual Abuse from these Ultra Extremist Real Liberal Jesus Followers: Is Jesus Christ Enemy of the State?

Helping an old lady with her shopping, volunteering at a homeless shelter and giving £10,000 to charity is Earthly Christian Works and is Not what gets you Saved. Doing External Alms is Not what gets you Saved.

101G

It is an assumption that Acts was written by Luke, who confessed that he was scribe writing down other people's accounts, and not a first-person witness of anything (Luke 1:1-2) According to Acts, Paul was quoted by the author of Acts. You base your "personal opinion" on other people's assumptions. You probably think Paul wrote Hebrews, which is another assumption. You probably assume Paul wrote all of his epistles, and even when Tertius, of Romans 16:20, says he was the one that wrote Romans, which would be an overstatement for a simple scribe. In general, only 7 of the Pauline epistles have been acknowledged as probably being from Paul. Pauline epistles - Wikipedia At the first sign of rain, run, for your foundation has little left to uphold your positions. Were you run too, is an obvious question.
Assumptions are made and most assumptions are wrong. Albert Einstein

New American Standard Bible Hebrew 16:22
I, Tertius, who have written this letter, greet you in the Lord.

Luke 1: 1 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, 2just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word,
Listen and LEARN, Luke was called of God also to preach the gospel. so, are you saying God call of our brother Luke was a lie? Acts 16:7 "After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not." Acts 16:8 "And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas." Acts 16:9 "And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us." Acts 16:10 "And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them."

if you say those who are called of God is a liar, then you're calling God a Lie.

101G.

2ndpillar

Listen and LEARN, Luke was called of God also to preach the gospel. so, are you saying God call of our brother Luke was a lie? Acts 16:7 "After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not." Acts 16:8 "And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas." Acts 16:9 "And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us." Acts 16:10 "And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them."

if you say those who are called of God is a liar, then you're calling God a Lie.

101G.
I am saying the father of lies is the devil, and that Luke was not chosen by God, but apparently was a comrade of the false prophet Paul, whose demon spirit (Rev 16:13) is still among us, and is about to bring down Har-Magedon (Rev 16:16) upon the whole world, in which the "destruction" of the nations will be a preeminent theme (Jeremiah 30:7-11), with your Gentile church, the church of the nations (Mt 7:27), a daughter of Babylon, being a foremost victim of that so called "destruction"/"fall". With respect to the "message" of Yeshua, the "son of man", his "message" would be mixed with the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil" (Mt 13:25), that being the "message" of Paul, the false gospel of grace/lawlessness. In the end, Yeshua will tell your "false prophet" (Mt 7:13-15) that "I never knew you 'depart from me, you who practice lawlessness" (Mt 7:22-23). As for those who follow Paul, and "commit lawlessness", the "angels" will gather them and throw them into the "furnace of fire" (Mt 13:39-42). As for visions, I suggest that you read Zechariah 13:4-8, and the shame expressed for having such visions, as was the case with Peter, leading to 2/3 of all people of "all the land" will be "cut off and perish". Keep in mind that Yeshua quoted Zech 13:7 with respect to Peter, the apparent first victim of such visions in Matthew 26:31. What I am saying is that you have been played, and the devil is your master string puller, which is within the boundaries of the "kingdom of heaven" as laid out in the Law and the prophets. The ending ends with "those who commit lawlessness" being thrown into the "furnace of fire". (Mt 13:30-51) Good luck with that.

Matthew 13:39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. 40“So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. 41“The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43“Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Zech 13:4“Also it will come about in that day that the prophets will each be ashamed of his vision when he prophesies, and they will not put on a hairy robe in order to deceive; 5but he will say, ‘I am not a prophet; I am a tiller of the ground, for a man sold me as a slave in my youth.’ 6“And one will say to him, ‘What are these wounds between your arms?’ Then he will say, ‘Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.’
7“Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd,
And against the man, My Associate,”
Declares the LORD of hosts.
“Strike the Shepherd that the sheep may be scattered;
And I will turn My hand against the little ones.

8“It will come about in all the land,”
Declares the LORD,
“That two parts in it will be cut off and perish;
But the third will be left in it.

Colt

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Therefore, you do believe in the the Psychobabble/Pyschobabel of Sigmund Freud.

I Am Sinless/Flawless by the Worlds Standards. I Am Ultra Extremist Conservative Christian Gnostic that practices: No Sex (Celibate), No Meat/Dairy (Vegan), No Alcohol, No Drugs, No Smoking etc. Yet my so-called Ultra Extremism by the Worlds standards is very far from the Standards that Elohim/God Demands from his Devoted Followers. My Ascetism will become increasing more Extreme to meet Elohim's/God's Highly Exalted Incomparable Standards. Real Christianity is Self-Denial of the Natural Man.

The Liberal Jesus is the Devil/Satan that Elohim/God has given to Rule the Earthly Kingdom. I don't know if you are a Real Follower of the Liberal Jesus. Examples of Real Liberal Jesus Followers are Ultra Extremists Marquis de Sade, Sabbatean-Frankist and Aleister Crowley. Happy to say I'm on the receiving end of the 24/7 Satanic Ritual Abuse from these Ultra Extremist Real Liberal Jesus Followers: Is Jesus Christ Enemy of the State?

Helping an old lady with her shopping, volunteering at a homeless shelter and giving £10,000 to charity is Earthly Christian Works and is Not what gets you Saved. Doing External Alms is Not what gets you Saved.

Jesus meant deny selfish desires such as the selfish selfish righteousness that you described intended to “earn salvation” when it’s a gift to begin with. Love and serve others.

In the Gospel believers are already saved by faith not self obsessed extremism.

101G

I am saying the father of lies is the devil, and that Luke was not chosen by God, but apparently was a comrade of the false prophet Paul,
did you not READ? was not Paul called of God? READ... Acts 26:14 "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks." Acts 26:15 "And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest." Acts 26:16 "But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;"

so, let 101G get your stance, are you saying that the book of Luke is no of God? yes or no.

101G.

2ndpillar

did you not READ? was not Paul called of God? READ... Acts 26:14 "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks." Acts 26:15 "And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest." Acts 26:16 "But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;"

so, let 101G get your stance, are you saying that the book of Luke is no of God? yes or no.

101G.
First of all, you are assuming that Luke wrote Acts or that the "book of Luke is of God. Second of all no one either saw or heard what happened in the wilderness accept Paul, and Yeshua said that if anyone says "he is in the wilderness" "do not believe them (Matthew 24:26). The author of Acts did not witness any such appearance, and the sole witness was Paul, and Yeshua said a self-witness is "not true" (John 5:31). What about this do you not understand? That the statement is "not true", or that you are "not to believe them"? Third of all, Paul says an angel of light, which would blind most people, is Satan. I think your only option is to heed the message of Yeshua and pitch the babble/babel of Paul and his intermediators.

2 Corinthians 11:14 - And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2ndpillar

did ne not, and is it not (the book of Luke), of God? 101G say yes.

101G.
101G says a lot of things, none of which I would count on. Per Luke 1:1-2, Luke simply wrote down the stories that supposed "eyewitnesses" told him. As for Acts, those stories were often noteably by one witness, and the separate stories didn't not match each other. Is each witness a god, and apart from the sole witness statement of Paul with regards to his wilderness experience, who was the 2nd witness for each story, as required by Deut 19:15 & Matthew 18:16? I think 101 G lacks credibility, whereas Luke and Acts lacks the foundation required by the Law and the prophets to "establish any matter".

Luke:1 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, 2just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word,

Elihoenai

Jesus meant deny selfish desires such as the selfish selfish righteousness that you described intended to “earn salvation” when it’s a gift to begin with. Love and serve others.

In the Gospel believers are already saved by faith not self obsessed extremism.
Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

You have described in Summary the Doctrines of the Universal Roman Catholic Church. You are a member of Elohim's/God's Earthly Universal Church that Elohim/God has given to Rule the Earth.

@cOLTER, The Liberal Jesus that you Follow Rejects Fasting asserting that Fasting is Self-Centred. Practices Recreational Sex, Eats anything he wants, drinks Alcohol, takes Drugs, Smokes and no doubt supports Queers in their so-called struggles for equality. Is this correct? If this is all that you are doing you are Not a Real Liberal Jesus. On the other hand, if your Liberal Christian Religious Practices are Marquis de Sade, Sabbatean-Frankist and Aleister Crowley Practices than your Liberal Jesus is Real.

Those that Follow the Real Liberal Jesus are Inverted Cross Practitioners and members of the Elohim's/God's Earthly Elect:

548px-Peter%27s_Cross.svg.png

Fury Ending Credits