• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Electricity heals

JIMMY12345

"Electricity is strongest right after an injury and wanes as healing occurs.People with a stronger current heal faster.It also declines with age You will have half the current at 65 that you had at 25.The bodies electrical field acts as a beacon for various cells to move in and repair tissue"

Source: New Scientist 25 Feb 2023 Page 40 S Adee
Do you Star trek gadgets that will fast track tissue repair will come in the next 200 years?

Heyo

Veteran Member
"Electricity is strongest right after an injury and wanes as healing occurs.People with a stronger current heal faster.It also declines with age You will have half the current at 65 that you had at 25.The bodies electrical field acts as a beacon for various cells to move in and repair tissue"

Do you Star trek gadgets that will fast track tissue repair will come in the next 200 years?
More likely the next 20 years.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

They even have electrical wound therapy available at this present time.

How electrical stimulation promotes wound healing

I think it attracts healing agents, the cells, rather than the electricity itself.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

Very interesting the ^ above ^ post.
I think before 200 years or even before 20 years there will be No need for Star Trek gadgets because I think mankind will see the answer to the request made to God for Jesus to come !
Jesus to come and bring ' healing ' to earth's nations as per Revelation 22:2,20