• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

El, elohim, yahweh

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I don't give Hebrew lessons. I don't give sermons. I discuss mystical Judaism while you seem to specialize in dismissing it.

I am on my way to a funeral this morning for a 22 year old beautiful girl who was the valedictorian at her HS, Soccor star, full on-board scholarship to Michigan who was so intelligent that she searched the Internet to find a poison she could concoct that would instantly kill her.

My wife was the her teacher in the Religious School and the girl shared the presidency of the Temple teen group with my daughter. She perfect and so very very smart. But obviously she was missing a strong enough appreciation for life. My work seeks to address that hole. Your works seems to want to make a bigger one.
You wish to fill that hole with charlatanism?
that's tragic, not to mention abusive.
there is nothing wrong with sparing time to understand the mystical aspects of religion, however turning it into a cheap commodity and pushing it into every subject is psychologically dysfunctional, intrusive, and superficial.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
You wish to fill that hole with charlatanism?
that's tragic, not to mention abusive.
there is nothing wrong with sparing time to understand the mystical aspects of religion, however turning it into a cheap commodity and pushing it into every subject is psychologically dysfunctional, intrusive, and superficial.
Outstanding!