• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eidetic Memory Test

We Never Know

No Slack
Its hard but.....

IMG_20220323_224625.jpg

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Holy crap!

It says I have a photographic memory!

Why can't I remember anything else, then?

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
Not sure I wholly agree with Ingrid here. I am complimented from time to time regarding the consistency and accuracy of my recollection. It takes a lot of work to exercise that set of muscles in my opinion, and while it may appear accurate to outside parties, I notice grey areas and even errors much more often than I find acceptable. Man's enigmatic memory processes...

I don't think of myself as unhappy. I run into spells of depression occasionally but tend to wake up ready to smile and be cheery throughout a large majority of the year.
I often joke about it being, "Difficult to not be joyous, when you're as mad as I am!"

♪ On every perusal it elusively shifts. Fallible and prone to obtrusively rift. Expectancy will lead to be conclusively miffed. ♫