• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Economic Collapse Next Week

jhwatts

Big money is shorting the safe haven assets and forcing the sheep into the stock market before the kick the chair out.

Its obvious there setting their positions in safe havens. This tells me bank chaos is on the horizon.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've seen too many unexpected and counter-indicated stock market moves to bet on the next move. I'm guessing it will be down but not a crash/chaos type.

Shaul

Premium Member
A full system reset is in the works. Anybody else think so?
If you really believe this then you should put your money where your mouth is and short sell a DOW EFT. If you don’t really believe this why are you talking the market down? Do you want to see it go down?

jhwatts

1st major resistance is at 17500 ish. In short, thats equates to about a 33% free fall before it starts to even slow down.

Shaul

Premium Member
OP: The DOW has risen over 500 points, about 2%, since you predicted it would collapse one month ago.

jhwatts

The DOW is down 830 today. More bleeding is to come and its seems the fed is the blame. The dollar is about to get a major haircut.

So my timing is off a little.