• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ecaerea's Introduction

Draecea

Good day to you all,

I go by Ecaerea. I'm a theistic solitary witch. I walk a primarily left hand path. I have been practicing since I turned 18. My practices are diverse, though include shadow work, divination, interaction with spirits, energy manipulation, meditation and psychic development. Magically, I am a blend of intuitive, chaotic and anticosmic.

Personally, I'm self serving and primarily amoral. I also enjoy a formal aesthetic and have a significant ego. In regard to interests, I have a range of them. Presently, ancient history, mythology and nature. As for my hobbies, they include digital art, writing, hiking, swimming, stargazing, fishing and observing wildlife.

Musically, I enjoy traditional international, smooth jazz, 40's-80's oldies, classical, dark ritual ambient and bands like Ghost and Wardruna.

I have joined this forum in pursuit of a community where I can freely learn, grow and share with like minds. Thank you for having me.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Shalom, welcome, and I hope you make friends here.

Nimos

Good day to you all,

I go by Ecaerea. I'm a theistic solitary witch. I walk a primarily left hand path. I have been practicing since I turned 18. My practices are diverse, though include shadow work, divination, interaction with spirits, energy manipulation, meditation and psychic development. Magically, I am a blend of intuitive, chaotic and anticosmic.

Personally, I'm self serving and primarily amoral. I also enjoy a formal aesthetic and have a significant ego. In regard to interests, I have a range of them. Presently, ancient history, mythology and nature. As for my hobbies, they include digital art, writing, hiking, swimming, stargazing, fishing and observing wildlife.

Musically, I enjoy traditional international, smooth jazz, 40's-80's oldies, classical, dark ritual ambient and bands like Ghost and Wardruna.

I have joined this forum in pursuit of a community where I can freely learn, grow and share with like minds. Thank you for having me.
tenor.gif

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Good day to you all,

Welcome to the forums, have fun.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Hi, thanks for the intro. Welcome to RF :)

Pardon the question, but, what's anticosmic in the context of magic?

Thank you,

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Traditional music from all around the world.
The reason I asked was the difference between Spanish Celtic, Native American, Sufi ghazals, Maori Haka and so forth. I enjoy that wide range but I've found that a lot of people don't.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Good day to you all,

Welcome to the rabble.

I love the mystique associated with the occult arts and I do harbor an interest in the paranormal although I'm very, even extremely critical of it as well as that of many theistic religions in general.

Although I am a die-hard skeptic and non-theist, I do however admire the emotional vibe I get from it as I generally like dark colors, it's cool calmness, the symbolism, and the aura of mystery that comes with such religious practices.

The occult area of the forum isn't very busy so it looks like you might be able to liven up the place a bit.

Have fun here!

Draecea

The reason I asked was the difference between Spanish Celtic, Native American, Sufi ghazals, Maori Haka and so forth. I enjoy that wide range but I've found that a lot of people don't.

I find if I don't care for it immediately, exposing myself to it over a span of time, alters my perception of it until I can appreciate it.