• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

eating Meat? good or bad

MissAlice

I also wanted to add, the smell of cow manure isn't near as bad as dog doodoo. I've worked around the stuff. < <

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Yeah I guess you'd have to live on land.

I remember seeing an article from South America about a guy who fixed the solution of overgrowing grass in his country by using the means of cows and other grass grazing animals. I wish I could remember the name of it. Anyway it was pretty interesting what he had to say about the environment and a lot of the stuff we really don't need.

Like earthworns..I swear they transplanted a bunch of earthworms to help with the overload of trash somewhere..

I just cant imagine "overgrowing grass". :shrug:

I mean believe it or not we have a lot of cows around here rigth in the city.And horses and stuff..(considering)

I will admit the grass looks pretty good.

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I also wanted to add, the smell of cow manure isn't near as bad as dog doodoo. I've worked around the stuff. < <

Yeah..I've smelled cow maneur..I don't like it.:no:

I've mostly been to horse barns..and it smells like the s word that ends in a t.:sorry1:

Love

Dallas

MissAlice

I guess it takes a certain stamina to work around that sort of stuff.

Use to work in A Cut Above, a dog grooming place.

Just one dump and the smell made want to...probably not appropriate for this forum. :eek:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I guess it takes a certain stamina to work around that sort of stuff.

Use to work in A Cut Above, a dog grooming place.

Just one dump and the smell made want to...probably not appropriate for this forum. :eek:

Yeah..I had two Roweillers at a time taking dumps in our little back yard..(can you say maggotts? :sad4:)

And I have frequented horse barns..I like the smell of the horses themselves..But you get next to a stall that is overdue for cleaning....YUK (vomit bag)..

And I have been to barns where there were just in genernal livestock..cows and goats and stuff...YUK!!

Its funny though..(not ha ha) ..you become desensitised to it..and its not such a shock factor after a while..

I mean even just after you get there ..after about 30 or so minutes..you survive.. and you dont notice it so much anymore..

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

MissAlice

Not crazy about the house but I think this would be my ideal place for a pet cowzie.

LegohouseLegocow1.jpg

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
I would love to have farm animals. I get cow kisses every once in a while when I visit our Farmer's Market in the summer. Their tongues are rough!

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I would love to have farm animals. I get cow kisses every once in a while when I visit our Farmer's Market in the summer. Their tongues are rough!

We have cows i nthe paddock behind our house. Every year there are calves- they are so cute! It gets annoying though when they separate the mother from her calf. For a couple of weeks its constant mooing for each other. Somewhat heartbreaking at times, but gets old real quick when they go on all night long!

dust1n

Zindīq
My view is that until we no longer have people starving to death around the world, we can't truly say we have enough food, let alone surplus..

It is not the lack of food that keeps people starving, it's the distribution of food.

We could feed the world with how much the human race spends on make up in one year.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe we should just say that there is a surplus of food in some places, and serious lack of food in others.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
It is not the lack of food that keeps people starving, it's the distribution of food.
True, but there is a lack of food in those areas. In an ideal world we wouldn't need to distribute food to keep people from starving though.

We could feed the world with how much the human race spends on make up in one year.
I'll do my part by not wearing make up. :flirt:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
yes and obese people on the one side of the planet and skinnies on the other side. that's probably why our planet is shifting polars, to balance situation

.Lava you make me laugh so hard sometimes I just have to tell you I love you..

Love

Dallas