• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

East Jerusalem's education crisis

kai

ragamuffin
the peace process may well depend on another generation that can break away from hate , this is one thing holding that idea back.

Israel's main civil rights group is planning a mass protest to highlight the inadequate provision of classrooms and school places in East Jerusalem. Tim Franks has been to meet some of the children who do have places in public classrooms, but finds the conditions in which they are being taught to be crowded and unsafe.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/7598804.stm

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How can you not hate when you can't find basic human needs?

You would hate poverty, wars, governmets, politics, and everything.

The only side of the story the world care about is only the voice which comes from within. They won't care if that voice came from the opressed himself.

never been in a 1000 miles near that place and i won't spend my money on education for a country i have never been to so its up to the residents to make it better, they just seem more preocupied with other things

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
The discrimination and bigotry found in _enter nation to your liking_ is despicable and should be resolutely opposed.