• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dying in my dreams!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I keep having dreams that I'm dying!

One recent one was I was in a city during the Spanish Civil war that was occupied by Communists! Although I was against communism, I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and we got carpet bombed by the dreaded Luftwaffe repeatedly!

It was just a dream, but one of the most highly disturbing experiences! You could feel the planes flying over you. The planes would fly low enough that the houses would shake! Everything was dark too! No sunshine in the dream! It was so depressing and miserable!

Everything was shaking and you could hear explosions everywhere, your adrenaline going, terror, your heart pounding, women screaming, babies crying, windows shattering, people buried beneath rubble, the smell of burning facilities, loud obnoxious alarms, people paralyzed with fear, people literally paralyzed from injuries, the smell of burning flesh, the screams were bloodcurdling! To call it a nightmare is an understatement!

The fear of being incinerated wasn't bad! But to be completely burned head-to-toe, to lose my skin and be scarred up, and burns are so painful for so long after you are burned, and how burned victims are treated for their severe burns is just agonizing.

Plus, medical care wasn't available. The sick in the hospitals were being bombed. People were alive and slowly suffocating, or they could breathe but couldn't move anywhere. People had broken limbs, shattered bones, arms out of socket, nobody to offer them medical care, no morphine to numb pain.

I wanted to help but was incapacitated. In the dream, no bomb actually struck me, but I was hoping if one were to land near me, I prayed it would land on my head. In the dream I realized new insights on the total and complete horror , nightmare, terror, so many lives are, on a daily basis! I began to envy all the dead people!

( I realize what it feels like when you make the decision to kill yourself, because I jumped off a three story building , and got taken away for laying down in front of an oncoming metro transit train in the middle of the night! But this dream brought new perspectives.)

Last night, it was also very unpleasant! I felt like I was one of many people in our world, dying all alone! It's hard to describe , but it felt like simply an extremely unpleasant situation. It was a dream of being in bed, unable to move, paralyzed, convulsing, but unlike a grand mal seizure, conscious of what was happening. I knew I was dying, and all I could reflect on was the people I hurt, that I was dying all alone, my body would probably be rotting and decomposing by the time anyone found me.

I was having visions of other people dying in agony all alone, filled with similar guilt, terror, possible loss of soul in some lake of fire (as countless hundreds of millions believe awaits the majority of people).

It was very unpleasant!

But lately, I keep dreaming I feel great pain in my heart! In each dream I have certainty I'm dying! I don't wake up from the dream in the middle of it, and sleep through the night, but have very good recollection of it. I have been in IRTS facility for less than two weeks, and lost count of how many of those dreams are dying (usually of a very painful heart attack), but the dream of the carpet bombing was just dreadful! Beyond words can describe, I feel for people who get bombed after a dream like that.

I've seen war movies and real footage of people getting bombed! But never quite been able to feel quite the empathy as after that dream! It makes me really think war sucks, but also not like my countries decision to drop all those bombs on Iraq and elsewhere, bringing so much agony to civilians, babies, pregnant women, and children!

Do you get many dreams that you are dying? For me it is more just in the last two weeks really. But it really makes me every time, feel really badly about the ways I have hurt, discouraged, frightened, or in one instance "petrified" someone!

Eyes to See

If a dead body were thrown into a lake of fire it would be consumed turned into ash and no longer be. That is all the lake of fire represents in Bible prophecy. Did you know that even death and hell are thrown into the lake of fire?

Have you ever asked yourself how hell is thrown into the lake of fire?

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."-Revelation 20:14.

How is death thrown into the lake of fire? We are told:

"And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing."-1 Corinthians 15:26.

At that time death is to be brought to nothing. There will be no more dying. There will be no more graveyards or cemeteries to bury the people that grow old, get sick and die. There will be no more war.

Hell is the common grave. So we can see that the lake of fire represents the second death. From it there is no resurrection.

When I show people that hell is done away with in the lake of fire, people who believe the disgusting satanic lie that God tortures people forever, they become perplexed. How evil a teaching, and how disgusting and filthy the people that propagate such slanderous lies against the good God Jehovah.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If a dead body were thrown into a lake of fire it would be consumed turned into ash and no longer be. That is all the lake of fire represents in Bible prophecy. Did you know that even death and hell are thrown into the lake of fire?

Have you ever asked yourself how hell is thrown into the lake of fire?

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."-Revelation 20:14.

How is death thrown into the lake of fire? We are told:

"And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing."-1 Corinthians 15:26.

At that time death is to be brought to nothing. There will be no more dying. There will be no more graveyards or cemeteries to bury the people that grow old, get sick and die. There will be no more war.

Hell is the common grave. So we can see that the lake of fire represents the second death. From it there is no resurrection.

When I show people that hell is done away with in the lake of fire, people who believe the disgusting satanic lie that God tortures people forever, they become perplexed. How evil a teaching, and how disgusting and filthy the people that propagate such slanderous lies against the good God Jehovah.
I am very familiar with "Hades giving up the dead and being tossed into the lake of fire" and I used to find consolation in that verse, but there is a huge problem:

That verse comes from the book of Revelation which is a book that divides the masses, even the most intelligent prayerful Theologians who have thoroughly studied it repeatedly do not agree on what the correct interpretation is.

Bottom line is, many very extraordinarily holy people throughout the centuries, who have dedicated their lives to prayer, fasting, and sacrifice , have had visions of Hell, and Jesus show them sinners suffering in Hell for eternity, and people have written books about it their visions of Hell from Jesus Christ himself, or experiences visiting the place!

People have also died and come back to life, and claimed that they actually experienced the fires of Hell!

Also, it was agreed by every Christian Church on the face of the earth, that Hell was a place of eternal torture and suffering FOR OVER 1500 YEARS! Is Jesus that terrible of a guide, that he let almost all Christians believe and preach falsehood for over 1500 years??

Jesus mentions eternal punishment in Matthew 25, many places Jesus mentions sinners cast into the darkness "where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth"!

Jesus told a parable of a rich man being burned and tormented by fire after death, and the fire doesn't burn him up.

He asks for cold water to be placed on his tongue, and wants his loved ones to be warned of that "Place of torment"!

Why would Jesus tell such an extremely misleading deceiving parable if such a place of torment didn't exist??

As a matter of fact, we don't actually know from the Bible, that Jesus wasn't telling a parable, that was based of of something that really happened either. I have read that passage many times, and the impression it gives me, is that it is based off of a true story, assuming Jesus actually said what the Gospel says he said!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

One recent one was I was in a city during the Spanish Civil war that was occupied by Communists! Although I was against communism, I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and we got carpet bombed by the dreaded Luftwaffe repeatedly!

It was just a dream, but one of the most highly disturbing experiences! You could feel the planes flying over you. The planes would fly low enough that the houses would shake! Everything was dark too! No sunshine in the dream! It was so depressing and miserable!

Everything was shaking and you could hear explosions everywhere, your adrenaline going, terror, your heart pounding, women screaming, babies crying, windows shattering, people buried beneath rubble, the smell of burning facilities, loud obnoxious alarms, people paralyzed with fear, people literally paralyzed from injuries, the smell of burning flesh, the screams were bloodcurdling! To call it a nightmare is an understatement!

The fear of being incinerated wasn't bad! But to be completely burned head-to-toe, to lose my skin and be scarred up, and burns are so painful for so long after you are burned, and how burned victims are treated for their severe burns is just agonizing.

Plus, medical care wasn't available. The sick in the hospitals were being bombed. People were alive and slowly suffocating, or they could breathe but couldn't move anywhere. People had broken limbs, shattered bones, arms out of socket, nobody to offer them medical care, no morphine to numb pain.

I wanted to help but was incapacitated. In the dream, no bomb actually struck me, but I was hoping if one were to land near me, I prayed it would land on my head. In the dream I realized new insights on the total and complete horror , nightmare, terror, so many lives are, on a daily basis! I began to envy all the dead people!

( I realize what it feels like when you make the decision to kill yourself, because I jumped off a three story building , and got taken away for laying down in front of an oncoming metro transit train in the middle of the night! But this dream brought new perspectives.)

Last night, it was also very unpleasant! I felt like I was one of many people in our world, dying all alone! It's hard to describe , but it felt like simply an extremely unpleasant situation. It was a dream of being in bed, unable to move, paralyzed, convulsing, but unlike a grand mal seizure, conscious of what was happening. I knew I was dying, and all I could reflect on was the people I hurt, that I was dying all alone, my body would probably be rotting and decomposing by the time anyone found me.

I was having visions of other people dying in agony all alone, filled with similar guilt, terror, possible loss of soul in some lake of fire (as countless hundreds of millions believe awaits the majority of people).

It was very unpleasant!

But lately, I keep dreaming I feel great pain in my heart! In each dream I have certainty I'm dying! I don't wake up from the dream in the middle of it, and sleep through the night, but have very good recollection of it. I have been in IRTS facility for less than two weeks, and lost count of how many of those dreams are dying (usually of a very painful heart attack), but the dream of the carpet bombing was just dreadful! Beyond words can describe, I feel for people who get bombed after a dream like that.

I've seen war movies and real footage of people getting bombed! But never quite been able to feel quite the empathy as after that dream! It makes me really think war sucks, but also not like my countries decision to drop all those bombs on Iraq and elsewhere, bringing so much agony to civilians, babies, pregnant women, and children!

Do you get many dreams that you are dying? For me it is more just in the last two weeks really. But it really makes me every time, feel really badly about the ways I have hurt, discouraged, frightened, or in one instance "petrified" someone!

Nightmares are a terrible thing

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

It was very unpleasant!

Can I ask?

Are you afraid of death?
If you are, that could be a reason you experience this form of dreams since you have gone through some very difficult and stressful times lately

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Can I ask?

Are you afraid of death?
If you are, that could be a reason you experience this form of dreams since you have gone through some very difficult and stressful times lately
I'm not afraid of death.

I'm afraid of having a guilty conscience and the misery that happens after death.

The suffering and agony that can happen in the process of dying scares me.

I have no fear of death though. I welcome it! ;)

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I'm not afraid of death.

I'm afraid of having a guilty conscience and the misery that happens after death.

The suffering and agony that can happen in the process of dying scares me.

I have no fear of death though. I welcome it! ;)

There is no suffering or agony in death. When it's your time, it's rather euphoric. The suffering comes from a guilty conscience, so ease your guilt, and death will be peaceful. That I can assure you.

Dogknox20

It was very unpleasant!

Hello Spiderman I hope all is well...

When I die I want to die like my Grandfather; In My Sleep at peace: Not like the rest of the people in his car yelling and screaming! BUT...

Spiderman
but to be more serious ....Most people say "I want to die in my sleep quietly and peacefully"! My thoughts are... Who is to say it will be peacefully? More then likely it will mean they die in fright as they hit the ground in their dream fall! Their heart will attack them as they have their terrifying dream!
More then likely anyone who has passed away in sleep has dyed in a frightful terrifying agony literally scared to death!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Hello Spiderman I hope all is well...

When I die I want to die like my Grandfather; In My Sleep at peace: Not like the rest of the people in his car yelling and screaming! BUT...

Spiderman
but to be more serious ....Most people say "I want to die in my sleep quietly and peacefully"! My thoughts are... Who is to say it will be peacefully? More then likely it will mean they die in fright as they hit the ground in their dream fall! Their heart will attack them as they have their terrifying dream!
More then likely anyone who has passed away in sleep has dyed in a frightful terrifying agony literally scared to death!
Yes, I guess I never considered how dying in one's sleep can be FAR from peaceful and painless!

Dogknox20

Yes, I guess I never considered how dying in one's sleep can be FAR from peaceful and painless!

YUP... It very well could be a "Nighthorse" that kills you! In you sleep you are screaming in despair; then your heart attacks you!
Your family thinks "Isn't that just wonderful, she died peacefully in her sleep!"

Dogknox20

Ain't that the truth!
The Bible has a story of a dream being interpreted!

I reply:
36 “This was the dream, and now we will interpret it to the king. 37 Your Majesty, you are the king of kings. The God of heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory; 38 in your hands he has placed all mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds in the sky. Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all. You are that head of gold.

39 “After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. 45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.
“The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy.

The Kingdom of God is the one Jesus established before he ascended! The Kingdom Jesus established is all IN the One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church "The Body of Jesus"!
Spiderman All in God' family are IN his Kingdom!
Luke 1:33
and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”
John 6:58
This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”
John 14:16
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The Bible has a story of a dream being interpreted!

I reply:
36 “This was the dream, and now we will interpret it to the king. 37 Your Majesty, you are the king of kings. The God of heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory; 38 in your hands he has placed all mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds in the sky. Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all. You are that head of gold.

39 “After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. 45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.
“The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy.

The Kingdom of God is the one Jesus established before he ascended! The Kingdom Jesus established is all IN the One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church "The Body of Jesus"!
Spiderman All in God' family are IN his Kingdom!
Luke 1:33
and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”
John 6:58
This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”
John 14:16
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever
Problem is, God leaves countless people in chronic agony, and does nothing to show that he loves and cares about them.

Assuming Jesus is present in the Eucharist, something remarkable should take place when people receive it.

I have been battling confusion and mental illness, and have many broken bones from a jump off a three story building onto concrete , in a suicide attempt.

It would be great to know that I can count on God to not be cruel and leave those who seek him feeling abandoned!

Unfortunately, God insists on being cruel and leaving countless people living in a total nightmare!

I thank you for your post, but I am extremely disgusted with how sick, disturbing, and irresponsible, uncharitable, and cruel I find our God to be! :(

Dogknox20

Problem is, God leaves countless people in chronic agony, and does nothing to show that he loves and cares about them.

Assuming Jesus is present in the Eucharist, something remarkable should take place when people receive it.

I have been battling confusion and mental illness, and have many broken bones from a jump off a three story building onto concrete , in a suicide attempt.

It would be great to know that I can count on God to not be cruel and leave those who seek him feeling abandoned!

Unfortunately, God insists on being cruel and leaving countless people living in a total nightmare!

I thank you for your post, but I am extremely disgusted with how sick, disturbing, and irresponsible, uncharitable, and cruel I find our God to be! :(
I reply to this... .... Problem is, God leaves countless people in chronic agony, and does nothing to show that he loves and cares about them.
Jesus died and suffered on a cross!! Jesus showed the depth of his love by dying for us in our place!

I reply to this... Assuming Jesus is present in the Eucharist, something remarkable should take place when people receive it.
Jesus (GOD) came to us in the form of a Man! People did not recognize God even though he removed sins and healed the sick! Today God comes to us in the form of Bread & Wine! People do NOT recognize God even though he removed sins and healed the sick!
Spiderman I was IMMERSED (baptized) into the Body of Jesus and I remain IN the resurrected Body of Jesus by being INCOMMUNION with him!
53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

Jesus died NEVER to die a second time.. AS LONG..
Spiderman
as long as I remain IN Jesus I also will live forever!

I reply to this... I have been battling confusion and mental illness, and have many broken bones from a jump off a three story building onto concrete , in a suicide attempt.

Spiderman To commit sideways is to lose HOPE it is the sin of despair! The opposite of hope is despair! All in Gehenna have NO Hope or Love! Satan is full of Hate he hates all men because Man sits to the right of God!
The person in Gehenna will hate Jesus because they will blame him for NOT being able to die and end their suffering! All will try without success to die but Jesus destroyed death from the cross; death is NO More! All will live forever!

Jesus is God and God is PERFECT LOVE! Jesus LOVES us so much he died for us, he took our place in death!
Spiderman Perfect love GIVES of themselves PERFECTLY! Jesus not only gave his life he also let go of his divinity! His love is so perfect he gives his ALL to us; perfectly to be completely consumed!
All Passover Sacrifices MUST be consumed!
1 Corinthians 5:7
Get rid of the old yeast, so that you may be a new unleavened batch—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.
1 Peter 1:19
but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
Spiderman They did not break his bones!

Revelation 5:6
Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”
Lamentations 3:32
Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,
so great is his unfailing love.
33 For he does not willingly bring affliction
or grief to anyone

Dogknox20

Spiderman there are many Miracles these are little helps that come from God!

Lourdes France .. Google it! You will read over 67 miraculous healings have been recognized at Lourdes since 1858!
Google "The Miracle of the sun!" Thousands of individuals gathered near Fatima, Portugal, on October 13, 1917, to witness it.

Spiderman You did NOT die falling three story looks like another Miracle to me! ... I read about a young woman walking home on a dark night praying for her safety because she was alone! She walked past three large mean looking men that said nothing to her, she got home safely! The next day she heard that these three did attack another young woman! When she had the opportunity to ask why not her? they said.. "You had two large men on each side of you as you passed us!"

Google "the Virgin of Guadalupe" this is another famous miracle! Really there are thousands of miracles thought history!

You are a wonderful woman.. I enjoy your wise comments! God LOVES YOU! All of my children know God loves them..
I would ask them "What are the two things you are never ever to forget as long as you live.. even forget your name but never forget these two!"
1) God love me!
2) I know because he died for me in my place!

Dogknox20

Spiderman I hope all is well...
I have been thinking of you from the last time I posted you...
I told my wife about you, she said; I am not the person Spiderman should be talking with because I am not compassionate! She said there are many very good book I should suggest for you to read.. She is reading one called "Life is Messy"! She said; maybe even poetry would be good to read!
Whatever... If you want to talk I will listen!

You are in my prayers .. Dogknox20