• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dying in my dreams!

Dogknox20

If a dead body were thrown into a lake of fire it would be consumed turned into ash and no longer be. That is all the lake of fire represents in Bible prophecy. Did you know that even death and hell are thrown into the lake of fire?

Have you ever asked yourself how hell is thrown into the lake of fire?

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."-Revelation 20:14.

How is death thrown into the lake of fire? We are told:

"And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing."-1 Corinthians 15:26.

At that time death is to be brought to nothing. There will be no more dying. There will be no more graveyards or cemeteries to bury the people that grow old, get sick and die. There will be no more war.

Hell is the common grave. So we can see that the lake of fire represents the second death. From it there is no resurrection.

When I show people that hell is done away with in the lake of fire, people who believe the disgusting satanic lie that God tortures people forever, they become perplexed. How evil a teaching, and how disgusting and filthy the people that propagate such slanderous lies against the good God Jehovah.
26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Eyes to See Death is NO MORE! Those in Gehenna will never die no matter how they try to die to end their suffering they can't die.. Death is no more!
Jesus destroyed Death from the cross he restored life by rising from the grave!

The words of Christ are unequivocal. In Matthew’s Gospel [Christ] speaks clearly of those who will go to eternal punishment (cf. Matt. 25:46).
And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Then he will say to those at his left hand, “Depart from me, you cursed, in to the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. . . . And they [the unrighteous] will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
If Punishment is NOT Eternal then Life cannot be Eternal!
QUESTION.... What doe the word ETERNAL mean!?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Spiderman I hope all is well...
I have been thinking of you from the last time I posted you...
I told my wife about you, she said; I am not the person Spiderman should be talking with because I am not compassionate! She said there are many very good book I should suggest for you to read.. She is reading one called "Life is Messy"! She said; maybe even poetry would be good to read!
Whatever... If you want to talk I will listen!

You are in my prayers .. Dogknox20
If you would like to mail me a book, I can give you my mailing address via pm.

I like to receive Holy Communion and attend Mass. Christ founded the Catholic Church, and the first Christians were not Bible Christians, they had devotions to the martyrs and the Saints for over 1500 years before the first Protestant Church condemned such practices.

I just feel more of a Shinto adherent. I enshrine lots of uncanonized souls who I believe speak to me, and it is hard for me to forgive a God who would burn people in Hell for ever.

Tortured souls don't deserve to be tortured for ever, and people who do wicked things, or are sadistic, or criminals who only delight in evil, such people live their lives in total joyless, darkness, agony, fear, misery, anger, hatred, and are bankrupt. They don't deserve to suffer forever.

I wouldn't do that! Am I nicer than God?? I meet people all the time who are more nice, kind, merciful, humane, and more just than our God!

I think God is cruel for giving so many people their lives, and letting people be born missing limbs, blind, deaf, allowing people to be paralyzed for the rest of their lives, allowing people to be burned from head to toe in car wrecks, having their scabs scrubbed in burn units worse than death.

I despise that God would punish the world with wars like World War 2, that our Lady of Fatima said was a punishment from God for sin.

That God could be so cruel and inhumane and brutal, insensitive, allow so much suffering and agony, it really disturbs me, angers me, and I feel it is a righteous anger!

I don't see a loving God. I live in impoverished ghettos and institutions of incarceration on and off! I see the misery of so many worthless lives, and blind sinners are not at fault for being so blind, hopeless, worthless, and they cannot help themselves!

Regarding homosexuals, if God is so offended by it, he should give them the grace of heterosexuality, and the same thing applies to any sin or vice!

God needs to stop letting the devil run rampant and letting antichrists rise to power. He could always heal me, and anoint me, or someone , to give good leadership, with a strong voice on faith and morality.

Instead he leaves people feeling abandoned, broken, like he isn't there. I find it thoroughly disgusting and wondering "Father, How could you!" :(

But thank you for your prayers. :) If you could remember me in your prayers a lot, I would greatly appreciate that, and if you offer up your chores, job, duties, or sufferings, to God, through Mary, for me to get well, and that I would always obey the blessed Mother! That is what I hope for!

And please pray for Lia, the person I love more than all creatures combined, who I jumped off a building over. I received many signs from God, I thought, involving her.

When she established boundaries with me, it was more painful than hearing my whole family got violently murdered, than the prospect of not being able to talk with her anymore!

When I revealed to her that I jumped off the building and spent ten weeks in a wheelchair over her, with a head injury and broken bones, she stopped talking to me and didn't feel safe.

In the ER I woke up and couldn't talk with tubes coming out of my throat, fed through a tube going into my stomach!

My bladder was full of urine and I could not urinate, because shattered pelvis caused scar tissue to block urethra.

After they put a camera in there and did the surgery, I was urinating blood clots larger than marbles and screaming in agony!

It was hell!

But I offer my suffering to God through Mary!:brokenheart:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
As long as I can get out in nature and talk to my higher powers, I'm fairly good!

It is true that I wait for something better, but in all fairness, I'm not expecting much in this life.

I would like for me to have understanding, maturity, sound mind, good mental and emotional states, and sobriety.

Waiting can take time. Using my drug of choice almost on a daily basis for over five years can cause damage, and the brain to need years to repair.

So, I am kind of waiting.

But will I find a female that I truly love, that I feel is a God-send, have a happy marriage? I doubt it! I thought I found a female who was a God-send, with many signs that she was, and it became a nightmare for the both of us, with some very positive lessons learned on my end. Hopefully on hers as well!

Will I ever get through college or be able to live without government assisted food stamps and housing? Will I ever make it a good 5 years without a trip to jail or the psyche ward? I'm not seeing evidence that I will!

Will I ever discover purpose, feel like I'm working the job my higher power (s) want me to have, feel like I'm maximizing my potential, feel I'm using my talents diligently? I have every reason to think that it won't happen , because it has never happened in the past!

Will I ever achieve enlightenment that I'm satisfied with, have the knowledge I feel I'm happy about, have the understanding I crave? I doubt it! I'm waiting!

Will I ever be the healer, instrument of charity, and peacemaker I dream of being? I guess miracles are possible.

Will I ever be the entertainer I dream of being , or the leader I would like to be? It doesn't look like it!

Will I ever be happy? I have suspicion that life will be an agonizing , empty, scary, dark, depressing martyrdom and crucifixion. :(

It always has been in the past! On what basis should I hope that will change!?

But I'll try to hope for something to get better and improve. People that survived death camps off the starvation diets, they had to find meaning in their suffering, purpose, and hope for something, have faith , and a positive attitude. Those who didn't have that often withered and died in their sleep. If they can do it under those circumstances, then so can I under these. :)

Dogknox20

If you would like to mail me a book, I can give you my mailing address via pm.

I like to receive Holy Communion and attend Mass. Christ founded the Catholic Church, and the first Christians were not Bible Christians, they had devotions to the martyrs and the Saints for over 1500 years before the first Protestant Church condemned such practices.

I just feel more of a Shinto adherent. I enshrine lots of uncanonized souls who I believe speak to me, and it is hard for me to forgive a God who would burn people in Hell for ever.

Tortured souls don't deserve to be tortured for ever, and people who do wicked things, or are sadistic, or criminals who only delight in evil, such people live their lives in total joyless, darkness, agony, fear, misery, anger, hatred, and are bankrupt. They don't deserve to suffer forever.

I wouldn't do that! Am I nicer than God?? I meet people all the time who are more nice, kind, merciful, humane, and more just than our God!

I think God is cruel for giving so many people their lives, and letting people be born missing limbs, blind, deaf, allowing people to be paralyzed for the rest of their lives, allowing people to be burned from head to toe in car wrecks, having their scabs scrubbed in burn units worse than death.

I despise that God would punish the world with wars like World War 2, that our Lady of Fatima said was a punishment from God for sin.

That God could be so cruel and inhumane and brutal, insensitive, allow so much suffering and agony, it really disturbs me, angers me, and I feel it is a righteous anger!

I don't see a loving God. I live in impoverished ghettos and institutions of incarceration on and off! I see the misery of so many worthless lives, and blind sinners are not at fault for being so blind, hopeless, worthless, and they cannot help themselves!

Regarding homosexuals, if God is so offended by it, he should give them the grace of heterosexuality, and the same thing applies to any sin or vice!

God needs to stop letting the devil run rampant and letting antichrists rise to power. He could always heal me, and anoint me, or someone , to give good leadership, with a strong voice on faith and morality.

Instead he leaves people feeling abandoned, broken, like he isn't there. I find it thoroughly disgusting and wondering "Father, How could you!" :(

But thank you for your prayers. :) If you could remember me in your prayers a lot, I would greatly appreciate that, and if you offer up your chores, job, duties, or sufferings, to God, through Mary, for me to get well, and that I would always obey the blessed Mother! That is what I hope for!

And please pray for Lia, the person I love more than all creatures combined, who I jumped off a building over. I received many signs from God, I thought, involving her.

When she established boundaries with me, it was more painful than hearing my whole family got violently murdered, than the prospect of not being able to talk with her anymore!

When I revealed to her that I jumped off the building and spent ten weeks in a wheelchair over her, with a head injury and broken bones, she stopped talking to me and didn't feel safe.

In the ER I woke up and couldn't talk with tubes coming out of my throat, fed through a tube going into my stomach!

My bladder was full of urine and I could not urinate, because shattered pelvis caused scar tissue to block urethra.

After they put a camera in there and did the surgery, I was urinating blood clots larger than marbles and screaming in agony!

It was hell!

But I offer my suffering to God through Mary!:brokenheart:
Hello Spiderman You are a little mixed up! God is PERFECT! If God was NOT perfect he would NOT be God!
Scriptures are very clear.. "God IS Love"!

God made us with Free Will.. God made us in his image... This means ONLY Man can love, only man is made in his image.. Cows Dogs Cats Chickens Crows, Snails etc cannot love, none others are made in the Image of God!
When God made us in his image he HAD TO Give us Free Will!: WHY?
Because to have true LOVE (Giving of yourself for another) it cannot be forced otherwise your love would not be true love! SURE.....
Spiderman
sure God could make us Give of ourselves to another but then it would not be Truly love! WHEN....

Spiderman
when God made us with "Free Will" he knew some people would make a free choice to NOT Love! He knew there would be some people that will freely chose to reject him.. Again "God is Love"! The Devil hates; he cannot love, he has been judged he cannot change he is Perfect Hate, the opposite to love! All people who have FREELY made the choice to NOT Love are the Children of Satan! God would never ever put himself into Gehenna if a person has LOVE then they have God inside.. If they do NOT have LOVE then they are without Eternal life they are without truth they are God-Less!!
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.

God puts no one into Gehenna they go there freely by their choice to reject Love! "God is Love"!
There is NO love in Gehenna only hate!
There is NO DEATH because; Death has been destroyed by Jesus from the cross! No death means eternal damnation!
Life has been restored when Jesus rose from the dead... All IN the risen Jesus will live forever; eternal life!

Spiderman The righteous are saved the righteous are the Sheep because they DO RIGHT they have love!
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
1 John 3:7
Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Hello Spiderman You are a little mixed up! God is PERFECT! If God was NOT perfect he would NOT be God!
Scriptures are very clear.. "God IS Love"!

God made us with Free Will.. God made us in his image... This means ONLY Man can love, only man is made in his image.. Cows Dogs Cats Chickens Crows, Snails etc cannot love, none others are made in the Image of God!
When God made us in his image he HAD TO Give us Free Will!: WHY?
Because to have true LOVE (Giving of yourself for another) it cannot be forced otherwise your love would not be true love! SURE.....
Spiderman
sure God could make us Give of ourselves to another but then it would not be Truly love! WHEN....

Spiderman
when God made us with "Free Will" he knew some people would make a free choice to NOT Love! He knew there would be some people that will freely chose to reject him.. Again "God is Love"! The Devil hates; he cannot love, he has been judged he cannot change he is Perfect Hate, the opposite to love! All people who have FREELY made the choice to NOT Love are the Children of Satan! God would never ever put himself into Gehenna if a person has LOVE then they have God inside.. If they do NOT have LOVE then they are without Eternal life they are without truth they are God-Less!!
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.

God puts no one into Gehenna they go there freely by their choice to reject Love! "God is Love"!
There is NO love in Gehenna only hate!
There is NO DEATH because; Death has been destroyed by Jesus from the cross! No death means eternal damnation!
Life has been restored when Jesus rose from the dead... All IN the risen Jesus will live forever; eternal life!

Spiderman The righteous are saved the righteous are the Sheep because they DO RIGHT they have love!
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
1 John 3:7
Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.
For God to be a Father who watches his children getting molested, deceived, raped, tortured to death, every day, watches people live lives in total and complete agony, refuses to comfort them, is extremely cruel!

Were I omnipotent, I wouldn't give children cancer, and I would tell police who the murderers and pedophiles are to stop some of that from happening, and Angels would protect people (especially children). I would give countries the most qualified leadership, people who have my spirit, receive my instructions, do my will, and do what is best for the people!

God has next to no generosity! He leaves people paralyzed from the neck down, living up to 40 or more years in that agonizing, miserable condition, (it happened to a friend of mine in high school), and millions have to live in that hell!

God refuses to speak to and enlighten heretics! Most people that reject the Catholic Faith, are not aware they are rejecting the truth! Even when I rejected the Catholic Faith, I did not know I was rejecting truth! It seemed ridiculous to me that a piece of bread becomes God, because some unremarkable person (maybe even a pedophile) uttered a few words of consecration, and the bread becomes God, and yet when one receives that bread (that is the incarnate Holy Trinity creator of the earth), one hardly feels any different afterwards!

God tortures the world by leaving people blind and confused! To torture people, afflict earth with wars (like our Lady of Fatima and the Bible declare to be true), famines, tribulations, and leave people spiritually blind and bankrupt, is the epitome of cruelty, and as far as I'm concerned, it is sick, wrong, fowl, disgusting, criminal, and anyone (including God) guilty of such atrocities, should be put on trial!

Don't blame the Devil! God created the Devil, knowing in advance that Satan would become a monster! God cursed us with original sin, so we would be sick, depraved, wounded, disordered, and naturally inclined to sin! It is absolutely his fault! It is unjust to punish children for what their parents did! That is sick and wrong, foul, and disgusting! :mad:God gives the Devil permission to do everything, God enables the Devil, God lets the Devil run wild, God refuses to open our eyes and show us how to properly defeat the Devil, and quite frankly, to be honest, I believe God told me that the Devil and every antichrist just simply do what God wants them to do!

God makes me sick! If he actually showed some evidence of him being love, I would love him with all my heart!

Dogknox20

For God to be a Father who watches his children getting molested, deceived, raped, tortured to death, every day, watches people live lives in total and complete agony, refuses to comfort them, is extremely cruel!

Were I omnipotent, I wouldn't give children cancer, and I would tell police who the murderers and pedophiles are to stop some of that from happening, and Angels would protect people (especially children). I would give countries the most qualified leadership, people who have my spirit, receive my instructions, do my will, and do what is best for the people!

God has next to no generosity! He leaves people paralyzed from the neck down, living up to 40 or more years in that agonizing, miserable condition, (it happened to a friend of mine in high school), and millions have to live in that hell!

God refuses to speak to and enlighten heretics! Most people that reject the Catholic Faith, are not aware they are rejecting the truth! Even when I rejected the Catholic Faith, I did not know I was rejecting truth! It seemed ridiculous to me that a piece of bread becomes God, because some unremarkable person (maybe even a pedophile) uttered a few words of consecration, and the bread becomes God, and yet when one receives that bread (that is the incarnate Holy Trinity creator of the earth), one hardly feels any different afterwards!

God tortures the world by leaving people blind and confused! To torture people, afflict earth with wars (like our Lady of Fatima and the Bible declare to be true), famines, tribulations, and leave people spiritually blind and bankrupt, is the epitome of cruelty, and as far as I'm concerned, it is sick, wrong, fowl, disgusting, criminal, and anyone (including God) guilty of such atrocities, should be put on trial!

Don't blame the Devil! God created the Devil, knowing in advance that Satan would become a monster! God cursed us with original sin, so we would be sick, depraved, wounded, disordered, and naturally inclined to sin! It is absolutely his fault! It is unjust to punish children for what their parents did! That is sick and wrong, foul, and disgusting! :mad:God gives the Devil permission to do everything, God enables the Devil, God lets the Devil run wild, God refuses to open our eyes and show us how to properly defeat the Devil, and quite frankly, to be honest, I believe God told me that the Devil and every antichrist just simply do what God wants them to do!

God makes me sick! If he actually showed some evidence of him being love, I would love him with all my heart!

To this reply... God cursed us with original sin, so we would be sick, depraved, wounded, disordered, and naturally inclined to sin! It is absolutely his fault! It is unjust to punish children for what their parents did! That is sick and wrong, foul, and disgusting!

Spiderman God works all things perfectly! Yes God knew the devil would corrupt his PERFECT Creation with tempting Eve! THINK... God does everything perfectly if he did not then he would not be God!
His creation WAS perfect until sin entered it! Sin corrupted perfection! We are the children of Adam a imperfect man! We are born Imperfect (corrupted) into a Imperfect world! BUT....
Spiderman
but here is the good news "We do NOT belong here we belong in Heaven"!

Heaven is PERFECT! Heaven does NOT have Cancer! Heaven does NOT torture people, have WARS, leaves people paralyzed, children getting molested, deceived, raped, tortured to death! There is NO death! No hunger etc!!!!!!
We belong in a PERFECT WORLD we are NOT in a perfect world because of SIN!
You accuse God? The FACT IS.. God corrected the error of Adam he corrected the evil of Satan by giving all who LOVE a better place!
God destroyed death from the cross.. Death is NO more, God restored LIFE by rising from the grave!
God became part of his own creation to restore PERFECTION!
Spiderman God suffered and died... FOR YOU! Out of PERFECT LOVE FOR YOU he gives you the chance at eternal life!
Revelation 5:6
Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

Last edited:

Dogknox20

Tomorrow March 2ad is Ash Wednesday a time to remind ourselves of our dependency on God! From dust we were made and to dust we will return!
Humility is the way... Accepting and remembering that God shares his Air, his water and his food with us!
God shares your brothers and sisters with you!
God shares our parents with us, he shares his stars the sun and the moon with us all we have comes from him!
God loves us so much he shares himself with us in Communion!
I know I am in Jesus I was immersed into him at my baptism!
Jesus is in me I eat his living forever flesh!