• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dumped by The Establishent

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I believe that when I was a child I was selected to be an establishment asset of the UK civilian intelligence services - by the secret state. The secret civil service. Selected to become a part of an illuminati.

I believe I was selected as a possible future member of the establishment. Based on what criteria, I am not sure. I don't know how or why.

I think they wanted me to be a future Labour Prime Minister or even a President of a future United States of Europe (this was long before Brexit)

But, long story short, I believe I went wrong - very wrong - and was effectively dumped by them. And here I am now, posting this: a certified lunatic on the fringes of society. A failed project.

Numerous things have made me believe I was such an asset:
  • When I was at school my mother and teachers wanted me to apply for a scholarship at a prestigious private school - but I didn’t want this. Stupidly.
  • Later, when I was at school I was encouraged to apply to study at Cambridge University, by a teacher who was a Cambridge graduate
  • This same teacher gave me a signed copy of a David Icke book, in which he proposes various conspiracy theories
  • This teacher introduced me to another teacher as “the future leader of the Workers Party”
  • I applied to study at Manchester University and was rejected. They then sent me a letter saying they had just so happened to have received funding or one extra place on the course I wanted to go on, and that they were going to offer that place to me.
  • When I was at Warwick University a senior member of the university told me I was “a part of a very tiny elite” - completley out of any context
  • When I was at Warwick I over-heard someone say that I was “a very special person”
  • Another time at Warwick, I was high and going on about being a colossal figure in human civilisation, and one of the other students there (who at the time I believed was in on something) said “why don’t I doubt it?”
  • When I was a kid psychologists were interested in me, but I’m not sure why.
  • Sometimes, when I was in some of my weekly consultations with the psychiatrist when I was on a psychiatric ward in 2016 there were a dozen strangers all sat in on the meeting who were not introduced to me. This was very irregular. They shouldn’t have been there. They were all taking notes. The doctor then quizzed me about my beliefs, I think for the benefit of the strange people. For some reason, many of them were Asian (seemingly Indian or Pakistani).
  • I asked my doctor if I could have a psychologist or therapist to talk to, and he quipped that they’d be queuing down the road to talk to me
In addition to this, I have an anecdote:

I was on a psychiatric ward, in 2016. Mental Health Services had arranged for me to be detained there as I had stopped taking my meds.

There was a woman who worked there in a very junior role, and I got it into my head that she was gossiping about me and leaking information about me to the outside world!

So, I got my phone and dialled 999 (the UK equivalent of 911)

“Hello, what service do you require?” a female operator asked

“Security” I said

“Security?” She asked

“Yes”, I said

There was a brief pause and then another female voice spoke:

“Hello. Is that [the name of the psychiatric ward]?” she asked - she knew what psychiatric ward the owner of that number (me) was on! I was obviously on their system!

“Yes”, I said - “we have someone here who is suicidal, she needs to sign the official secrets act”

As I was saying this I was making my way to the office

In the office, sat in a chair and surrounded by about eight people was the person I thought had been gossiping. I handed one of the people my phone with the security operator on it and left.

Two hours later I returned for my phone and no one ever mentioned what had happened. Not at all.

The security services had me on their system, THEY KNEW MY PHONE NUMBER and they had down what psychiatric ward I was on! I don’t think they ever expected me to ring them up!

They must have been monitoring my calls?

This confirmed what I expected at the time: that the staff on the ward were in on something, that they were not exclusively working for the NHS

I know that I probably shouldn't share this anecdote, but to Hell with it, I'm going to.

And what do I know? I probably hallucinated the whole episode!

I believe that I was set up to be an asset but for various reasons failed, and was therefore dumped to live on the margins of society.

I believe the fact that I was cruel to someone at secondary school, that I became a socio-phobic loner when I went to college, and took tons of drugs when I was at university all put an end to my association with the establishment. I am not a credible public figure as I could have been. They had no further use for me.

If only they'd have told me and let me in on it

I believe that the worldly authorities have no further use of me and that I have been judged as being worthless

((Check out my website/blog))

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I believe that when I was a child I was selected to be an establishment asset of the UK civilian intelligence services - by the secret state. The secret civil service. Selected to become a part of an illuminati.

I believe I was selected as a possible future member of the establishment. Based on what criteria, I am not sure. I don't know how or why.

I think they wanted me to be a future Labour Prime Minister or even a President of a future United States of Europe (this was long before Brexit)

But, long story short, I believe I went wrong - very wrong - and was effectively dumped by them. And here I am now, posting this: a certified lunatic on the fringes of society. A failed project.

• When I was at school my mother and teachers wanted me to apply for a scholarship at a prestigious private school - but I didn’t want this. Stupidly.
  • Later, when I was at school I was encouraged to apply to study at Cambridge University, by a teacher who was a Cambridge graduate
  • This same teacher gave me a signed copy of a David Icke book, in which he proposes various conspiracy theories
  • This teacher introduced me to another teacher as “the future leader of the Workers Party”
  • I applied to study at Manchester University and was rejected. They then sent me a letter saying they had just so happened to have received funding or one extra place on the course I wanted to go on, and that they were going to offer that place to me.
  • When I was at Warwick University a senior member of the university told me I was “a part of a very tiny elite” - completley out of any context
  • When I was at Warwick I over-heard someone say that I was “a very special person”
  • Another time at Warwick, I was high and going on about being a colossal figure in human civilisation, and one of the other students there (who at the time I believed was in on something) said “why don’t I doubt it?”
  • Sometimes, when I was in some of my weekly consultations with the psychiatrist when I was on a psychiatric ward in 2016 there were a dozen strangers all sat in on the meeting who were not introduced to me. This was very irregular. They shouldn’t have been there. They were all taking notes. The doctor then quizzed me about my beliefs, I think for the benefit of the strange people. For some reason, many of them were Asian (seemingly Indian or Pakistani).
  • I asked my doctor if I could have a psychologist or therapist to talk to, and he quipped that they’d be queuing down the road to talk to me

I was on a psychiatric ward, in 2016. Mental Health Services had arranged for me to be detained there as I had stopped taking my meds.

There was a woman who worked there in a very junior role, and I got it into my head that she was gossiping about me and leaking information about me to the outside world!

“Security” I said

“Security?” She asked

“Yes”, I said

“Hello. Is that [the name of the psychiatric ward]?” she asked - she knew what psychiatric ward the owner of that number (me) was on! I was obviously on their system!

“Yes”, I said - “we have someone here who is suicidal, she needs to sign the official secrets act”

In the office, sat in a chair and surrounded by about eight people was the person I thought had been gossiping. I handed one of the people my phone with the security operator on it and left.

Two hours later I returned for my phone and no one ever mentioned what had happened. Not at all.

The security services had me on their system, THEY KNEW MY PHONE NUMBER and they had down what psychiatric ward I was on! I don’t think they ever expected me to ring them up!

This confirmed what I expected at the time: that the staff on the ward were in on something, that they were not exclusively working for the NHS

I know that I probably shouldn't share this anecdote, but to Hell with it, I'm going to.

I believe that I was set up to be an asset but for various reasons failed, and was therefore dumped to live on the margins of society.

I believe the fact that I was cruel to someone at secondary school, that I became a socio-phobic loner when I went to college, and took tons of drugs when I was at university all put an end to my association with the establishment. I am not a credible public figure as I could have been. They had no further use for me.

I believe that the worldly authorities have no further use of me and that I have been judged as being worthless

This had me in tears, my brother in law has phases of similar delusions... mi6, government spies, constant surveillance, mafia targeting him, blaming the meds and so reducing his dose or stopping them entirely. I just wish there was a magic pill that could fix him. He is such a nice, caring guy.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
This had me in tears, my brother in law has phases of similar delusions... mi6, government spies, constant surveillance, mafia targeting him, blaming the meds and so reducing his dose or stopping them entirely. I just wish there was a magic pill that could fix him. He is such a nice, caring guy.
But what about "security" knowing that the owner of my phone (i.e. me) was on a specific hospital ward?

To me that is conclusive evidence

I must have been in their system

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
But what about "security" knowing that the owner of my phone (i.e. me) was on a specific hospital ward?

All the time, he will often cut a phone call short because he believes government security are monitoring him. And he claims evidence too, photos of car number plates, recordings of conversations.

Luckily with CBT and much counselling he can cope much of the time. But occasionally it gets to him. He's currently just beginning one of his bad times

Nimos

Maybe they were given your number by the hospital ward in case you would call them, that way you would be "flagged" in the police system or whoever you called, should you contact them.

I don't know if that is something they do, but I wouldn't be surprised as it would help the police, quickly identifying you, so it might be standard procedure have no clue.

Brian2

Veteran Member

“Security” I said

“Security?” She asked

“Yes”, I said

You may have thought you sounded quite normal on the phone but the person on the other end could have had other ideas about what you were saying and could also have picked up clues about where you were from other things you said.
Possibly you have selective memories of what happened and why in your life. It is amazing what our brains can do to block the unwanted memories and only remember what enforces our view of reality.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Maybe they were given your number by the hospital ward in case you would call them, that way you would be "flagged" in the police system or whoever you called, should you contact them.

I don't know if that is something they do, but I wouldn't be surprised as it would help the police, quickly identifying you, so it might be standard procedure have no clue.
This sounds the likeliest explanation to me too, as being for your safety as anything else. And the dozen 'strangers' sat in the meeting - perhaps just students, as often happens in any hospital too, and perhaps just not mentioned?

Heyo

Veteran Member

I don't know how it is in Britain (but I assume it is worse than here, given their propensity for surveillance) but here (Germany) the police automatically gets the position of a caller displayed (tower triangulation) when the call is over 110 (our 999).
They had your (rough) position, they have experience with callers from that position, they put two and two together when you asked for "security" and played along.
They don't get your position when you use the regular number.
Automatically displaying the position is considered an acceptable privacy breach as you are calling an emergency number and it can be assumed your position is an important information and you might not be able to give your position.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member

I don't think it was the police I was put through to

I asked for "security" and she repeated what I said, asking "security?" and after I said "yes" she put me through. If she had put me through just to the police then I don't think she'd have checked by asking

I think emergency service operators have the option to put people through to the security services and that that is what happened

And as far as I'm aware the hospital never had my mobile number, I was never formally asked for it which I think I would have been if doing so were standard procedure

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I don't know how it is in Britain (but I assume it is worse than here, given their propensity for surveillance) but here (Germany) the police automatically gets the position of a caller displayed (tower triangulation) when the call is over 110 (our 999).
They had your (rough) position, they have experience with callers from that position, they put two and two together when you asked for "security" and played along.
They don't get your position when you use the regular number.
Automatically displaying the position is considered an acceptable privacy breach as you are calling an emergency number and it can be assumed your position is an important information and you might not be able to give your position.
I don't get how they'd match my co-ordinates to a specific hospital ward - there was three wards in the same building but they asked if I was from one specific ward - not the wing that was made up out of the three wards

Last edited:

Koldo

Outstanding Member

Let's think this through: Why would anyone be selected to occupy such an important role?
This is not a position that would be given away, but rather a position that you acquire through your own efforts.

Now, assuming you were chosen to occupy some other important position, why would you be chosen?
What's so special about you? Do you have genius IQ or something...?
If not, then don't you think it is more likely that you misunderstood the whole situation?

None of those points mean much. Apparently your teacher simply either had huge expectations for you or was trying to stroke your ego.

You were lucky, that's all.

Perhaps he meant you were privileged?
Perhaps white and rich?
Perhaps excellent grades?
Perhaps he wasn't talking about you specifically but rather all students?

I think most of us have heard something similar.

A random stundent agreeing?
Why would that be significant?

What do you mean? How did you get into contact with psychologists when you were a child?
Did anything happen back then?

Most certainly students.

You are probably a quite interesting case for some given condition.
I don't know what's your particular condition but just to exemplify what I am talking about: It must be really intriguing to talk to someone that has a strong case of dissociative identity disorder, don't you agree?

“Security” I said

“Security?” She asked

Why did you say 'security'?
What did you have in mind?

“Yes”, I said

Have you ever called 999 before?
Have other people from psychiatric ward called to 999 saying 'security' just like you did?

Why did you say this?

Why did you do this?

Why do you think it was the security services on phone?
Just because another woman picked up the phone?

I don't think you were hallucinating. Not at all.
But I really do think you have misunderstood what happened.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Let's think this through: Why would anyone be selected to occupy such an important role?
This is not a position that would be given away, but rather a position that you acquire through your own efforts.

Now, assuming you were chosen to occupy some other important position, why would you be chosen?
What's so special about you? Do you have genius IQ or something...?
If not, then don't you think it is more likely that you misunderstood the whole situation?
lol, I'm no genius

I don't think I am anyway...

I think that there is an illuminati helps loyal people to achieve positions of power

People who can be controlled

Who perhaps have a certain psychological profile?

But I really do think you have misunderstood what happened.
Maybe

Am just sharing what it seems like from my perspective, that's all

And maybe my perspective is warped

Have you ever called 999 before?
Yes, once in an actual emergency and once when I'd escaped from a psychiatric hospital in 2004

Perhaps he meant you were privileged?
Perhaps white and rich?
Perhaps excellent grades?
My mother is a teacher, I grew up without a father, and I went to an inner-city secondary school that was 95% Pakistani moslem. I was on free school means for quite some time

My grades were OK but not excellent - in my A-levels I only got ABC

Had I been more academic and not made my essays and exam answers Marxist diatribes I would have scored much, much better grades

Why do you think it was the security services on phone?
Just because another woman picked up the phone?
I asked for "security"

The woman on the phone said back "security?"

I said "yes" and there was a pause

Then another woman: "Hello, is that [the psychiatric ward]?"

I think the first woman asked "security?" because no-one had ever asked that before. I don't see how the police would know I was on that exact psychiatric ward but if something fishy was going on regarding the secret state then maybe I was on the security service's system? And down as being on that particular ward.

Note: she didn't identify me by my name, which would have been associated with the phone. She identified me by what ward I was on.

Last edited:

Koldo

Outstanding Member
lol, I'm no genius

I don't think I am anyway...

I think that there is an illuminati helps loyal people to achieve positions of power

People who can be controlled

Who perhaps have a certain psychological profile?

But why would they help you achieve any position of power if you were not part of their group?
Why would they choose you as a child if you weren't even aware of them?

Yes, once in an actual emergency and once when I'd escaped from a psychiatric hospital in 2004

Is there any chance you might have called more recently and forgotten about it?
Do others often tell you that you have done things which you happen to have no memory of?

My mother is a teacher, I grew up without a father, and I went to an inner-city secondary school that was 95% Pakistani moslem. I was on free school means for quite some time

My grades were OK but not excellent - in my A-levels I only got ABC

Had I been more academic and not made my essays and exam answers Marxist diatribes I would have scored much, much better grades

Okay. Could that guy have meant you are part of an elite because of some form of privelege he saw?

I asked for "security"

The woman on the phone said back "security?"

I said "yes" and there was a pause

Then another woman: "Hello, is that [the psychiatric ward]?"

I think the first woman asked "security?" because no-one had ever asked that before. I don't see how the police would know I was on that exact psychiatric ward but if something fishy was going on regarding the secret state then maybe I was on the security service's system? And down as being on that particular ward.

Note: she didn't identify me by my name, which would have been associated with the phone. She identified me by what ward I was on.

Okay, but why did you say 'security'? And why did you behave that way just after?
I am going to offer you my perspective on what happened: The first woman picked up the call and noticed someone saying something weird on the phone, which made her assume, for some reason, be it the word choice or the way you uttered it, she was talking to someone with an mental illness. She then proceeded to talk to her manager and she asked that question to you.

By chance, do you happen to have the same phone number you had back in 2004?
Because if you do, your number could be registered in a list.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Eddi,

What you described in the OP sounds like a delusion of grandeur. "an extremely exaggerated sense of his or her significance, personality, knowledge, or authority." In this case it's an exaggerated sense of significance.

Grandiose delusions - Wikipedia

The key word is **exaggerated**.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

“Security” I said

“Security?” She asked

“Yes”, I said

Beliefs...
You can't depend on them.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
But why would they help you achieve any position of power if you were not part of their group?
I think that I was a part of their group but that they ditch me when I didn't turn out as well as they hoped

After my 2004 psychotic breakdown I'd acquired a scary sounding diagnosis which meant that I lost all possible credibility as a political leader, or whatever - but before that I was massively socio-phobic and before that I mistreated one of my peers at high school, so may have failed to live up to expectations on those counts

I think they had high hopes for me but quietly ditched me when my credibility as a potential leader figure vanished

Why would they choose you as a child if you weren't even aware of them?
I have no idea

Is there any chance you might have called more recently and forgotten about it?
Do others often tell you that you have done things which you happen to have no memory of?
In 2014 or 2015 a scumbag "friend" of mine basically feigned a suicide attempt to get attention and sympathy (he is now very much an ex-friend)

I dialled 999 to get paramedics to go to his house, but I ended up speaking to a police operator

Okay. Could that guy have meant you are part of an elite because of some form of privelege he saw?
Not that I can think of, no

Okay, but why did you say 'security'?
At the time, I believed some of the nurses and patients to be spies. I now appreciate that they weren't. But I thought one of them had been spreading lies about me, which would have been bad for the security. I believed the ward was part-run by the intelligence services. I now know that it wasn't. But that's what I thought at the time. Basically, I took it upon myself to take responsibility for the security of the ward.

I know all that sounds erratic and may be hard to understand but at the time my sanity is not what it could have been. But I still think one or more of the doctors and one or more of the other staff may have had dealings with a secret state. But not the majority of them. And certainly none of the patients. As far as I can tell.

I am going to offer you my perspective on what happened: The first woman picked up the call and noticed someone saying something weird on the phone, which made her assume, for some reason, be it the word choice or the way you uttered it, she was talking to someone with an mental illness. She then proceeded to talk to her manager and she asked that question to you.
Maybe, maybe

But I don't think my telephone manner was especially insane

And the thing is, there are two psychiatric wards in that hospital, and I could have been in either, but they identified me as being in one in particular

By chance, do you happen to have the same phone number you had back in 2004?
Because if you do, your number could be registered in one of their lists.
No, back in 2004 I had a different number

But when I rang about my scumbag ex-friend in 2014/2015 I had the same number

When I'd escaped from the psychiatric ward in 2004 I rang the police from a public phone-box

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Eddi,

What you described in the OP sounds like a delusion of grandeur. "an extremely exaggerated sense of his or her significance, personality, knowledge, or authority." In this case it's an exaggerated sense of significance.

Grandiose delusions - Wikipedia

The key word is **exaggerated**.
I think that had I turned out differently I could possibly have had a career as a politician or a leader

I think that's a road I could have gone down

Had I wanted to go to the private school my mother and teachers wanted me to go to...

...and had I not wrote Marxist diatribes instead of essays or exam answers

...and had I not become socio-phobic to a very great extent (which I am now thankfully over)

...and had I not mistreated one of my peers back in 1998

...and had I not trashed my brain with drugs and acquired a scary-sounding diagnosis

...then by 2020 I could have been a Member of Parliament had I not degenerated into a professional mental case

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I think that had I turned out differently I could possibly have had a career as a politician or a leader

I think that's a road I could have gone down

Had I wanted to go to the private school my mother and teachers wanted me to go to...

...and had I not wrote Marxist diatribes instead of essays or exam answers

...and had I not become socio-phobic to a very great extent (which I am now thankfully over)

...and had I not mistreated one of my peers back in 1998

...and had I not trashed my brain with drugs and acquired a scary-sounding diagnosis

...then by 2020 I could have been a Member of Parliament had I not degenerated into a professional mental case
Try not to blame yourself. You may have developed the illness regardless, through no fault of your own.