• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Duggars won't rule out Child #20..WUT?

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'd say that is one tough, hard *** woman! Just imagining what it must be like to give birth makes me think a woman who could do it so seemingly casually must be one helluva woman. Certainly much stronger and tougher than just about any man I can think of.

along that path, i have six daughters and EXTREMELY fast labors. one of them was born in the hallway of the hospital...i never changed into gowns, never received any pain relief (NO TIME) gave birth while climbing into the bed with one or two...and the finale birth? i delivered my sixth daughter by myself in the front seat of my van while my husband floored it to the hospital. all six were completely healthy despite being catapulted into the world.

doctors shake their head at me, because if you saw me in person, i'm all of 90 pounds and about 5'4". ;) my husband just stands in awe.

WOMEN RULE! :bow:

...and i've passed several kidney stones which is 1000% worse than labor, but that's a whole different topic.

anyway, carry on. the Duggars are sick.

i grew up with a family that had 17 children; the good news is that all 17 are actually doing well. surprisingly, none got into any sort or trouble growing up and did quite well in school and work. they were a practicing Catholic family. i suppose things can work out, but i think the Duggars are trance-like.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
along that path, i have six daughters and EXTREMELY fast labors. one of them was born in the hallway of the hospital...i never changed into gowns, never received any pain relief (NO TIME) gave birth while climbing into the bed with one or two...and the finale birth? i delivered my sixth daughter by myself in the front seat of my van while my husband floored it to the hospital. all six were completely healthy despite being catapulted into the world.
When my sister went into labor with her last (#4), she just got this look on her face like she had a mild stomach pain, announced it was time, drove 30 minutes to the hospital and gave birth 10 minutes later. The doctor didn't even make it in time.

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
When my sister went into labor with her last (#4), she just got this look on her face like she had a mild stomach pain, announced it was time, drove 30 minutes to the hospital and gave birth 10 minutes later. The doctor didn't even make it in time.

yep, my doctors never make it in time. i've been delivered by nurses, residents, myself...lol. i look back and laugh now.

Alceste

Vagabond
I'd say that is one tough, hard *** woman! Just imagining what it must be like to give birth makes me think a woman who could do it so seemingly casually must be one helluva woman. Certainly much stronger and tougher than just about any man I can think of.

It's the Russian blood. In seriousness, sometimes she probably had no choice. They were a 2 day walk from town.