• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dry February?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I'm always a bit late to the gate so I missed Dry January, but there is always February - and such only being 28 days usually as opposed to 31. Well, given this is a leap year, there is always next year! o_O

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
I'm always a bit late to the gate so I missed Dry January, but there is always February - and such only being 28 days usually as opposed to 31. Well, given this is a leap year, there is always next year! o_O

What is Dry January?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
What is Dry January?
No alcohol during this month, and as to which quite a few seem to go for this. Probably better to just cut down one's consumption if thinking this does any good - apart from relieving the pressure on the liver for that period of course. :)

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Cheers!

IMG_7313.jpeg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Would you settle for a dry hump day?

Couldn't resist. That's the first thing that popped into my head!

I probably won't ever get rid of that Fox clip out of my head either. *yikes*

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Your achievement in dryness is inspirational. I had no idea that there were that many different AF beers, by the way.
In those 3 years the range has totally burgeoned to keep pace with the growing popularity. I've given up trying to keep up!

Last edited: