• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dream Job?

Saffer

Part of me finds it perplexing to imagine a dream job. Retrospectively, I wonder how frequent these types of discussions were amongst our ancestors. Were those bound to one guild dreaming of being bound to a different guild? How integral was a career to a family's identity? Would seeking a different career equate to denouncing one's familial pride? Moreover, would all Ancient Romans have wished to be managers or governors? I've read manual labor (including professional craft) was considered to be lowly. I'd have to research this.

Anyway, my personality would be split on this one. If not a career in coding (it's currently the middle ground), I'd go for a film soundtrack composer like Hans Zimmer or a vet at an animal sanctuary or zoo.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Someone or something creepy in horror films. Like a psychotic clown or something like Pinhead, or Freddy Krueger, or some hideous awful monster.

Or

Video game tester.

Or

Animator or story writer in short film.