• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dream Interpretation -- upcoming eclipses

yuvgotmel

On the afternoon of August 28th, 2001, I had a dream that changed my life’s course; that dream, and my research of it, redirected my spiritual path due to the areas where I found the symbols from the dream. Previous to that dream, I had no prior knowledge of anything in the areas of metaphysics, esotericism, crystals, etc..

That dream from August 28th, 2001—having awoke with the sound of the phone ringing—impacted my life dramatically. And what I saw and experienced continues to unfold. Following the account of the dream, I will detail the current and upcoming events surrounding this dream. I welcome all thoughts.

The time on my Caller ID—from the call that woke me up on that afternoon—read: 5:46 p.m. EST. Immediately upon waking, I was extremely shook up; and I remember not being able to really focus on what the caller was telling me. I even remember telling the person that I had just experienced a most astounding dream. The call was short. Within days, I recorded everything that I could remember about the dream, including illustrations, on paper. Furthermore, I told many people; yet most of them just looked at me funny.

I have supplied the dream in its entirety below.
Here is the dream:
I was working Third Shift, and it was customary for me to sleep during the day. So, on Tuesday, August 28, 2001, I was awakened from a dream at 5:46 p.m. EST, which was the time recorded on my caller ID.
This is the entire dream unedited.

Scene 1: Facing East, I saw a computer screen with what appeared to be ancient writing and/or terminology was scrolling in front of me. The font was made up of scratches, red in color. The terminology was ancient and unfamiliar, but there were English translated definitions beside each word. The definitions all had the words “triangular” or “triangle shapes” in them.

Scene 2: In early evening, a lesser angel appeared to me on a fixed Eastern point. Then, we turned and faced East Northeast (ENE), where he took me above the tree tops. It was at the house where I grew up in North Carolina, USA (which is North of the equator). The angel showed me a star pattern, which--from that angle--appeared as only part of the whole configuration. The angel showed me the points (or the stars) like a teacher at a blackboard. The pattern appeared--from that angle--like a profile of a pig’s head with an Egyptian-like eye (offset and large). And it (the triangle star pattern) was facing West. (The stars were in a triangular pattern, but the pig’s head and eye were merely “colored in.”) The angel explained how the pig’s head was like a triangle shape. The angel told me, “Remember what I'm telling you.”

Then, he took me into the heavens to see the constellation in 3-Dimension. When I saw it from another angle--being in the sky or Milky Way--I, then, saw how the pattern is actually made up of five stars. They form two triangles meeting, (also similar to an “X”). The angel said, “Notice how the two triangles come together.” At that time, I also saw that the stars varied in color, 3 white ones, 1 red one, and 1 blue.

Scene 3: The angel, then, took me to three fixed locations, which formed a triangle within a circle. We moved in the circle connecting the three locations. The first location was fixed--meaning a permanent location--to the West of the triangle. There, I saw a single, clear, green crystal (gem) GLOWING that was GROWING FROM THE GROUND. It appeared to be an Emerald.

The next place, I saw was located on a fixed South point of the triangle, where there was a small community of the same glowing green crystals in a circle.

And, then, I saw the Eastern point, slightly off to the North (ENE), where there was another round community of green crystals and a twin crystal in the center.

The angel took me around in a this same circle twice more,--stopping to look at each of the mentioned points of the triangle--making a total of three trips around in the circle looking at the three groups of green crystals. Each time we passed, the crystals had grown bigger. I asked the angel why they got bigger, but he did not respond. He told me, “Notice how the crystals get bigger each time around.”

The third trip, being the last trip around, I saw that last (ENE) point of the triangle had grown very large. And the twin crystal in the center had become as large monuments and was glowing very brightly. [The crystals appeared like a metropolis with skyscrapers as twin crystals coming from the midst of the other crystals.]

Scene 4: Near the site where the twin crystals stood, the angel pointed to a massive graveyard, and I looked. I saw tombs that were above the ground and sealed with bright, white concrete and had gold inlaid in all the angles of the tombs. Each tomb belonged to one person only. Each tomb had a single gold plate on the front with only the person's first name on it and no other words. The tombs were set in couples. Each set of two was of a married man & wife. The tombs off-branched from each other like a family tree. Then, the angel pointed out to me that the names on the tomb began with “Adam” & “Eve,” and the tombs were from every person since the beginning of time.

Then, I woke up from the phone ringing.

....On Tuesday morning, September 11, 2001, three sites in America were struck by terrorism, the TwinTradeTowers, the Pentagon, and another plane crashed in Pennsylvania before hitting its intended target......
I knew upon waking that the dream was “multi-layered”; and even after the attacks of 9-11 (and realizing the obvious symbolism in the dream), I continued to say that the dream was just that: “multi-layered” and having keys to other events. For years, and even to this day, I have continued to gather information which pertains to the symbolism of this dream.

However, I have had another recent shock, upon investing the eclipses for this year of 2007. And my mouth did drop when I noticed that there are two eclipses this year that will occur at the exact time of the dream’s date and time and also the attacks of 9-11. Furthermore, this is the Chinese Year of the Pig (for 2007), as I have since learned as well. That includes three specifics of the dream which, to me, are pointing directly at this year, in some manner.

To be clear,
I was awakened from the dream on Tuesday, August 28th, 2001 at 5:46 p.m. EST.

----The second of two lunar eclipses this year will occur on Tuesday, August 28th, 2007, and the total eclipse will began at 5:52 p.m. ESTand continue through the total eclipse stage until 7:22 p.m. EST.

Of the obvious symbols of the dream (i.e. what I initially called the “Twin Crystals” or Twin Monuments), the dreams’ symbolism appears to point to the attacks on Tuesday, 9-11, which occurred at 8:46 am EST – 10:28 am EST.

----The second solar eclipse for this year and its date and time will begin partial eclipse phase at 6:25 a.m. EST and end at 10:36 a.m. EST on Tuesday, September 11, 2007.
All of this has spun me into more contemplation of the astrological nature of the dream. In the year months of 2003, I was so convinced that the dream’s interpretation could be discovered through astrological knowledge, that I began to research and write my conclusions. I have since shelved most of that work as my spiritual journey has further progressed. Yet, now, I am faced, again, with looking at the astrological nature of the dream.

I would deeply and sincerely appreciate your help. I have asked countless people throughout the years if they could help to decipher the dream. So far, no one has really been able to help.

I would sincerely like to know if you can decipher any astrological signs (or other symbols) from the dream itself.

FFH

Veteran Member
I believe you have interpreted your dream correctly and as completely as was meant for you to interpret it....

The only thing I would look into is the meaning/symbolism of Emeralds in the Old Testament.. The ancient Jewish temple priests wore a breast plate of 12 stones and the Emerald was one of those stones. U think the emerald, or the color green, symbolizes hope.

One interpretation of the three emeralds becoming brighter is that they represent those slain in the two towers and the pentagon and the reason they grew bigger with each revolution or cycle of the earth's orbit, each year, is because through this tragedy we have learned or become more aware of the evil that is all around us which wants to destroy us, but with each passing year we have become stronger and more secure as a nation and our hope has become brighter and increased with each passing year in which we have averted another tragedy thrust upon us on the anniversaries of 9/11. With each passing year we become more confident and secure that we are overcoming our enemies.

This may culminate this year when we pass another 9/11 date, and our enemies may shift their efforts on to the Jews and will be bent on destroying them, since they can't destroy us.

We have become stronger as a nation and I have read in a certain prophecy that the U.S. is now divinely protected from these evil forces, at least for now...

This year, in the fall, (the Biblical calendar ending and beginning towards the end of September/beginning of October) I believe we will begin a new phase where we will experience the final years of this earth's existence as we know it.

I could be wrong of course, but everything points towards a final showdown between the good and evil forces of this world and in the good and evil forces in the heavens.

This is what's coming to mind. The two triangles, points facing each other, one from the east and one from the west represent the good and evil forces coming to a head.

Christ will appear from the east, or so we are told in LDS scriptures, so I would assume the opposing forces of this world will come out of the west, from the heavens, not the earth, for a final showdown in late 2013 and into 2014 I believe.

Again I could be way off. Just typing what's coming to mind.

Through this tragedy of 9/11 we have become wiser and more alert to the evils that surround us in the form of religious extremists who are bent and determined to destroy "westerners"/Christian/Jews/believers in God.....

For what it's worth this is what I think.

I believe we are in the final years of this worlds existence. The final 7 years spoken of by Daniel the prophet in Daniel 11 and 12 may begin shortly...

Will the final 7 years start in the fall....If the construction on a new Jewish temple begins on the old temple mount this summer, then I'm pretty sure we are in those final 7 years or they will begin at the start or completion of a new Jewish temple....

I don't know if you believe in God or not, but it matters not, because God speaks/gives dreams to people regardless of their belief in him or not..

God will use whomever he chooses, for God looks upon every man's heart and imparts unto him his portion.

I too believe that 9/11 was a focal point and only a taste of the final destruction of the world by the hands of wicked men and the evil spirits who control them on this earth....Many innocent men, women and children will die at the hands of these evil men, but for the most part the wicked will destroy the wicked until the literal last days of this earth's existence are fulfilled, which I believe is not far off at all.....

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Frankly this is a fascinating dream. If you don't mind I would like to think about it for awhile before saying what I "see" within this dream. I do love your rich symbolism though.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Also have you really sat down and gone through the consequences of that we are all one family? understanding true oneness? :)
The Bible says don’t speak to God in the dead, yet living…the dream would represent the many cycles, we have all taken through life’s and are connected to our family all the way back, yet looking over it as God does.
Now in enlightenment, it is to see that, as you then understand where you have come from, so helps see where you are going. :D

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
[FONT=&quot]The point of the two triangles alignment of the government buildings (freemason/knight templar tradition/Teutonic knights), making two triangles crossing, to make a point, and so inline with the stars.:) [/FONT]

yuvgotmel

I wanted to write a brief note thanking you all so far on your comments.

FFH: Yes, I do think the dream is associated with some of the symbolism of what some could call a Biblical nature.

YmirGF: I am looking forward to your comments. Yes, it is a fascinating dream for sure.

wizanda: After that dream, I immediately started a search to find the symbols. On about the 7th or 8th of September of 2001, just days before 9-11, I found the symbols in a book called "The Key of Solomon," which my friend found in a little quaint bookstore. Since that time, my spiritual path has drastically turned. And I totally agree with you, from what I have found, the dream does have some very distinct Masonic symbolism. Even a friend of mine, who is a high-ranking Mason said so too. His first thoughts were especially that the dream started and ended at the Eastern point. Also the two monuments are similar to the two Emerald towers built by Thoth or Enoch, and which are also associated with the two pillars in Masonry.

I have gathered so much information on the dream that I could probably write a book. Yet, I still do not know what the dream means, and I am especially interested in what the dream might be pointing to for this year of 2007.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Facinating; do you often get dreams such as these? I note that you describe yourself as a Kabbalist. How much have you studied (I ask because the |Kabbalah is something I would like to study - if I ever have the time to do so).

yuvgotmel

Yes I do michel, which is what I addressed in another thread on this board (under the divination category). HOWEVER, THIS particular dream was the single, foremost astounding dream of my life; in fact, it changed my entire spiritual path. And every time that I put the dream aside, some new information appears which is more surprising than before. So, I haven't been able to just shelf the dream in all these years.

yuvgotmel

By the way, michel, yes I do consider myself as a Kabbalist too. I saw your thread on the subject on one of these boards. I started studying Torah years ago. During that time, I was not working; and I literally studied around the clock, minus some sleep. I often would fall asleep on the Torah only to wake up and continue reading where I had left off. That continued for nearly 9 months. I was also reading "The Zohar" at that time as well. I have a great fondness for the late Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan; and I own a few of his books. I also study the "Bahir" and "The Sefer Yetzirah." All of my Jewish and Jewish mysticism books take the prominent place on my topmost shelf in my little office/library in my home. Following Kabbalistic literature, I have also read a great deal of Gnostic works, along with Apocrphya and many other religions, mostly Hellenistic. Though I have studied a little in various Eastern faiths too.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Haven't said this before to you, but I love your screen name. :)

I'm responding much in the same way as YmirGF, as I'd like to look into how our tradition would interpret your dream. The fact that you were able to recall so clearly so many details as well as how you had a "guide" throughout points to the fact that I'd agree you were shown aspects of great significance. I'm taking you at your word, and would like to research it from some of our texts. Tibetans take dream yoga very very seriously. :)

I'd hate to pull something as an answer to you out of pure conjecture. And, I'd hate to rush the process itself. You've given me something to think about, and I'd like to take some time to mull it over.

Peace,
Mystic

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I've got a reoccurring dream I keep having since my cousin's passing: I'm hanging out with my cousin doing things but I know he is going to die and I won't be able to hang out with him anymore. These dreams aren't really pleasant and I even one time had a dream where he came out of the shower with some type of blade in his side/kidney.

Here's the most bizarre part: Every dream I only get 2 days to hang out with him before he dies. Every single dream it's always 2 days and he's dead. It makes me wonder.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
I often dream about whales. At first I'm in awe but the closer they get, the more scared I am. In the second to last dream I had with them I was terrified when I saw how many of them there were. I didn't dream them for a while but the last dream I had with a whale was one where a whale was trapped in a sort of canal and it had scratches on it's body. I felt sorry for it and in the dream it seemed to be in pain.

yuvgotmel

Dear MysticSang'ha:

I would be VERY interested in hearing the Buddhist perspective of the dream. Last year, I purchased and started reading a copy of the Tibetian Book of the Dead. I found myself nodding my head in agreement with everything that I was reading. I too take Dream Yoga very seriously. I even have a book with that title "Dream Yoga" by Samael Aun Weor.

Love to hear your thoughts.

Thanx.

yuvgotmel

Dear Hema,

I find your dream fascinating. I listen to everyone's dreams. In fact, it's sort of a hobby of mine. Your dream is personally interesting to me, because a few months ago, I dreamt of a Manatee. And interestingly enough, I met the Manatee in a man-made canal; and we spoke to each other. The Manatee was a female; and I remember saying that I wished that I could swim out in the deep waters too. Then she said, "Oh you can."

yuvgotmel

Because of the nature of my dream, I emailed a well-known astrologer who studies eclipses and has written a book that I recently purchased after I found out that two of this year's eclipses coincide with my dream. She responded saying that the dream was very "intriguing." She also told me about this particular rare crystal:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Moldavite[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Moldavite is dark translucent green and the only know gemstone of extraterrestrial origin. It originates from a meteorite that fell in Czechoslovakia some 15 million years ago. Moldavite is the “awakener” and is known for its properties to assist one who is searching for spiritual enlightenment, acting as a powerful catalyst to such. Even without conscious direction, it apparently puts one in touch with the personal spirit guide, where direction is received. Moldavite also boosts the properties of other stones and is especially synergistic with Tanzanite, Azeztulite, Phenacite, Quartz, Celestite, Danburite and Herkimer Diamonds.
[/FONT]
I found that to be particularly interesting, because I have given some thought that the dream might have extraterrestrial meaning, especially the part about the triangles and going up into the Milky Way.

Perhaps we are in for an interesting year....

Maybe we'll make contact eh?

gnostic

The Lost One
Hi, yuvgotmel.

Can I ask you questions about your dream?

I am not good at interpreting symbols in dreams, especially of my own dream. My assumption is that this multi-scene dream is a vision.

How sure are you that this dream-guide of yours is an "angel"?

• Did you know it is angel because the angel identify itself to be angel?
  • Or did you only assume that this was angel?
    • If so, was this assumption made when you were dreaming?
(I had recent dream where I was dragging an empty suitcase with me in the airport. At no point was this suitcase ever open, but in my dream I knew it was "empty". So how did I know it was empty? I don't, but my dream made this assumption for me.)
    • Or did you only make this assumption after you have woken from your dream?
(This question about assumption is different from the previous one, because I had made assumption after the dream is over; therefore the post-dream assumption is actually "interpreting" the dream.)
  • Or did it simply look like an angel?
    • Which bring to another question of what does this angel look like?
I'm sorry for asking so much irrelevant questions about the angel, but I am cuirious to know how you came to conclusion that this was angel that was guiding you.

yuvgotmel

gnostic said:
Hi, yuvgotmel.

Can I ask you questions about your dream?

I am not good at interpreting symbols in dreams, especially of my own dream. My assumption is that this multi-scene dream is a vision.

How sure are you that this dream-guide of yours is an "angel"?
  • Did you know it is angel because the angel identify itself to be angel?
  • Or did you only assume that this was angel?
    • If so, was this assumption made when you were dreaming?
(I had recent dream where I was dragging an empty suitcase with me in the airport. At no point was this suitcase ever open, but in my dream I knew it was "empty". So how did I know it was empty? I don't, but my dream made this assumption for me.)
    • Or did you only make this assumption after you have woken from your dream?
(This question about assumption is different from the previous one, because I had made assumption after the dream is over; therefore the post-dream assumption is actually "interpreting" the dream.)
  • Or did it simply look like an angel?
    • Which bring to another question of what does this angel look like?
I'm sorry for asking so much irrelevant questions about the angel, but I am cuirious to know how you came to conclusion that this was angel that was guiding you.

Ok... all good questions, which sound like pretty much the same idea.

I have many dreams with angels in them. The angel in that dream from August 28th, 2001 did not have wings or any other identifier other than "he" was wearing a plain white robe. There was no visible halo or special features. Just a plain white robe without any adornment. I did not look at his face; and I was not concentrating on his appearance at all. In all of my dreams that have angels, I just "know" that they are angels, no matter how they are dressed. I have seen huge angels with big wings; and I have seen angels wearing jeans and looking like California surfers. It's just something that I "know" or "assume" as you wrote.

Here is an example of a dream that I had with angels with wings.

On the MORNING of 9-11, I was sleeping, since I worked 3rd shift back then. While the towers were being hit, I was dreaming of two very larged winged angels picking me up on either side of my body and flying me over wreckage. To me, in the dream, it looked like a third world country in the midst of war.

After I woke up, I learned about the towers being hit by planes. That day I watched in horror while the news unfolded, but at no such time during that day was I on my feet in such shock as the time of approximately 4:30 p.m. That was the moment when they came across the news that they were going to "take down Building 7." The news announcer said that the Building 7 (near the Trade Towers) had sustained damage, and that "they" were going to "take" down the building.

I was shocked when the pictures of Building 7 collasping LIVE on TV were the EXACT SAME PICTURE, WITH THE EXACT SAME ANGLE (HEIGHT) AND THE SAME PAN-WIDTH that I had seen in my dream from earlier that day.