• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Draw me a sheep!

diemjay

I'm new to the forum and I felt I should say 'hello'.

Hello. :)

"Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
-

Cheers

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Oh my God...if I saw that quotation before I would have put it on my wedding invitation.

Welcome to RF. I'm very pleased to meet you. :yes:

Here's the sheep...:sheep:

BTW, there's a human sheep on RF called Withdrawnmist.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi diemjay,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I don't know what you have started, by when I saw " Antoine de Saint Exupery ", I thought "I know that name" - but I haven't a clue where from.............:cover:

I hope you get to like our growing community, and look forward to reading your posts.:)

lizskid

BANNED
Hello, and welcome to RF. I hope you enjoy what you find here!

: hamster : I'm sort of partial to hamsters!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Hema said:
Oh my God...if I saw that quotation before I would have put it on my wedding invitation.

Welcome to RF. I'm very pleased to meet you. :yes:

Here's the sheep...:sheep:

BTW, there's a human sheep on RF called Withdrawnmist.
there's also a ChrisP :p .....

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
diemjay said:
I'm new to the forum and I felt I should say 'hello'.

Hello. :)

"Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery-

Cheers
Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here, diemjay! I like your quote, but I LOVE your signature. :)

W

Withdrawnmist

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

Hugs the diemjay !!

When me saw 'draw me a sheep' me was like the proverbial salmon returning to spawn and just had to say ' Wocha ' and greets to meets ewe.

have fun...enjoy...put your feet up...relax...I'll trim your toe nails if ewe want !! :D

ayani

oh, there he is! yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!

welcome to you, Diem! hope you like it here! seriosuly, this place is like my home on-line.

willowbrook_sheep.jpg

Paladin

Ah, The Little Prince!

Welcome to the forum, though we might need a box to put that sheep in, and a muzzle so it won't eat my flower!

Peace
Mark