• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dr. Girlfriend dead

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
Doctor trying to get into boyfriend's house dies in chimney
Associated Press
Aug. 31, 2010, 3:21PM

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Police say a California doctor apparently tried to get into the home of the man she had been dating by sliding down the chimney. Her decomposing body was found there days later.

Police Sgt. Mary DeGeare says investigators do not suspect foul play in the death of Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac.

Authorities say the 49-year-old apparently climbed on the roof Wednesday night, removed the chimney cap and slid feet first down the flue after unsuccessfully trying to get into the house other ways.

DeGeare says the man whom Kotarac was pursuing had left the home unnoticed to avoid a confrontation.

The body went undiscovered for several days until someone noticed odors coming from the fireplace.

Firefighters dismantled the chimney Saturday to remove the body.

Doctor trying to get into boyfriend's house dies in chimney | News Bizarre | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
Thats so aweful, what a horrible way to die...stuck in a chimney, probably screaming for help... :(

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When you decide it's time to go, try not to re-enact an old Gahan Wilson cartoon.
(You know....the one where they're cleaning out a chimney flue, & Santa's dessicated corpse pops out.)

A

angellous_evangellous

At least he didn't build a fire.

It's the middle of the summer. I suppose he just closed the flute, allowing less airflow so she could suffocate or dehydrate quicker.

I just don't see how he or the neighbors could live with the smell. He must have really hated her, assuming that he was at home.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's the middle of the summer. I suppose he just closed the flute, allowing less airflow so she could suffocate or dehydrate quicker.

I just don't see how he or the neighbors could live with the smell. He must have really hated her, assuming that he was at home.

No...if he really hated her, he'd play a continuous mix of Barry Manilow, Willie Nelson,
Slim Whitman, Chinese opera & The Osmond Brothers for her while she slowly perished.

A

angellous_evangellous

No...if he really hated her, he'd play a continuous mix of Barry Manilow, Willie Nelson,
Slim Whitman, Chinese opera & The Osmond Brothers for her while she slowly perished.

That would have been a favor.

Wirey

Fartist
Sweet merciful crap! Am I the only one who wonders what kind of genius doctor thought this was a good idea?

A

angellous_evangellous

Sweet merciful crap! Am I the only one who wonders what kind of genius doctor thought this was a good idea?

That's what I was thinking.

This is the best case for malpractice if ever there was one.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

It was a good plan....& going well until she got stuck.

That's what I was thinking.
This is the best case for malpractice if ever there was one.

Well....it didn't say she was a medical doctor. Maybe she's one of those pompous types who puts "Dr" in front of her
name even though she has a PhD in theology or women's studies. I'm sure it's not for chimney sweeping though.

Last edited: