• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does The Bible Contain Errors And Contradictions

Woah woah woah! Why so angry? It's not like you can prove his god is from the imagination of a sick mind, just like you can't prove your god isn't.
My God is a jealous God, He doesn't tolerate ****** who sleep around with other gods. He casts such into the lake of fire. As a Child of God, I don't allow anyone to dishonor His Name. We are soldiers in a mortal battle to the end with the Devil and His Children

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarsa

"Does God know or does He not know that a certain individual will be good or bad? If thou sayest 'He knows', then it necessarily follows that the man is compelled to act as God knew beforehand how he would act, otherwise, God's knowledge would be imperfect.…"
-Moses Maimonides

Jarsa

My God is a jealous God, He doesn't tolerate ****** who sleep around with other gods. He casts such into the lake of fire. As a Child of God, I don't allow anyone to dishonor His Name. We are soldiers in a mortal battle to the end with the Devil and His Children
I can't tell if you're serious or you're joking. You are Christian, right? I don't remember seeing this **** in the bible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said that God wants everyone to be saved, I did not say that God wants to save everyone.
Whether people are saved or not is up to them, since God gave everyone free will to choose. God does not make people believe.

There is no your God and my God, there is only God. You just have a different conception of God from my conception.

The one true God I believe in exercises undisputed sovereignty over the world of being, but He allows humans free will to make their on choices.

“Regard thou the one true God as One Who is apart from, and immeasurably exalted above, all created things. The whole universe reflecteth His glory, while He is Himself independent of, and transcendeth His creatures. This is the true meaning of Divine unity. He Who is the Eternal Truth is the one Power Who exerciseth undisputed sovereignty over the world of being, Whose image is reflected in the mirror of the entire creation. All existence is dependent upon Him, and from Him is derived the source of the sustenance of all things. This is what is meant by Divine unity; this is its fundamental principle.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 167

“Say: O people! Let not this life and its deceits deceive you, for the world and all that is therein is held firmly in the grasp of His Will. He bestoweth His favor on whom He willeth, and from whom He willeth He taketh it away. He doth whatsoever He chooseth.” Gleanings, p. 209
More Demonic doctrine, about a weak and impotent god wants everyone to be saved. But his wants are never fulfilled because he is weak and useless. I trash that kind of God, my God gets everything He wants, so there's a huge difference between my God and yours.

Please don't ever say tat we believe in the same god, as this is the highest insult to me. My God hates all other gods, and so do I. I only love what He loves and I hate everyone He hates.

The God you believe in does not exist. God is Love, not hate.
God does not boast or dishonor others the way you do.

How does Jesus define love?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Nov 10, 2023
A Definition of Biblical Love — 1 Corinthians 13:4–7 - Medium
Dead wrong again, my God hates. I don't know anything about your god

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
In case you're interested, you can read my previous posts, in which I explained how immensely supportive he has always been of me.

Post 1:
Post 2:
Wow! I'm blown away about the first one. I noticed I did see the second one since I gave it a like at the time, though I don't really remember it since it was awhile ago.

Kelly of the Phoenix

There you go again, pretending you can see @Kelly of the Phoenix as your God does.

Oh, and you STILL haven't got back to me with biblical authority for your Elect boast. Should we now conclude it's something you made up?
I always get a kick out of theists who say that I’m an atheist. These people also always admit to not hearing from God. Sure, I am mentally ill but at least I claim to “hear” from Him every so often. And when He tells me something, I like using the scientific method to discern if He’s doing me wrong.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Wow! I'm blown away about the first one. I noticed I did see the second one since I gave it a like at the time, though I don't really remember it since it was awhile ago.

I aslo noticed that you liked the second one at the time, but I don't think you remembered it since it had been almost a year since I posted it.

I can't tell if you're serious or you're joking. You are Christian, right? I don't remember seeing this **** in the bible.
Yes Sir, I am Christian and it is in the Bible. I never give a private opinion about anything. Everything I say is supported by Gods Word and I always provide the proof

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
That's unbiblical rubbish, I have no idea where you heard that but beware of those doctrines of Demons. God said He hates certain babies before they are born, so go figure
It's too deep for you to understand right now. I hope things improve for you. Take care.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Ah, so we are moving the goal posts to "white skin" now eh? No more blonde hair and blue eyes too?

The Bible does mention people with leprosy looking "as white as snow" in 2 Kings with the descendants of Gehazi cursed with this skin, but Jesus doesn't have Gehazi as an ancestor in the Luke or Matthew genealogies so that doesn't seem likely

If you want to "assemble a whole slew of scriptures to prove the Hebrew people had white skin," I'd be happy to see it. Not sure why I'd have to apologize for anything though since this wasn't the question in mind. We are talking about Jesus; the 6 foot muscular handsome white blonde haired blue eyed son of god. You are pulling this description of him out of thin air and you've done nothing but squirm out of trying to back your claims with textual evidence (especially biblical) for why you assume he looks that way this whole time. Let's see it, otherwise you are just making things up
Did he really describe Jesus as looking that way? Lol...

Sargonski

Your god has some silly name which I can't even pronounce, he came from the imagination of a sick mind. My God is real and my bible is completely different to yours, we burn your bible

You don't know the name of your own God Charles .. never mind know the name of my God .. and so of course you can't pronounce a name you do not know but, what role the sick mind plays in this I will leave to you.

That is fine that you wish to burn all Bibles but your own .. what does that have to do with the command of your God to kill the child for the sin of the Parents .. a God whose name could well be Ha Satan as you don't seem to know .. and your denial of teachings of Jesus .. the word of the God of Jesus .. whose name you also do not know.

If you wish to burn the word of Jesus .. believing his teaching to be that of a false God.. that is your choice Brother Charles. What is this God's name that you wish to follow over the God of Jesus ... "Our Father - Hallowed be thy name" .. I think it is the demiurge you follow .. the God named Jealous .. Is this the name of your God ... ? "Jealous" .. and you want to believe in Lord Jealous over Lord Jesus. Is it Lord Jealous that is the God of this special Bible of yours ?

Exodus 34 14 Do not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God. 7 ... "he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.”

Sounds like your God.. Is this the God you wish to follow over the God of Jesus and Abraham ? .. Is Lord Jealous your God ?