• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

does masterbation make you feel guilty

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Man, if only I was a bit older, lol. Are you're sons members of RF? If not, then why don't you ask them to join.

I'd love to have a chat with them, to see if they know what their mother really gets up to. (Only joking).

Man, 14, so young and so innocent. Well, at least your son grew up with a fashionista of a mum.

Here's a story for you, my mate's brother's only been going out with this girl, (and I wouldn't mind putting the razzle in her dazzle, if you know what I mean), and she's the sweetest Scottish gal you'll ever meet, and he goes and gets her pregnant.

I mean, it's only been a month, yet he's got her pregnant already. His excuse to my mate was that he knew my mate always wanted a nephew.

:rainbow:

No my sons arent members here...But my 18 year old I read to all the time..and he knows I come here and is free to read...

Oh my gosh...well ...lets make the best of the baby on the way ya know?..And then ya'll boys tell him to KEEP it IN his PANTS...or WEAR a CONDOM!!:slap:

Love

Dallas

SpiritualBeing

Lol, I said he should have worn a condom, and he said he was. he ain't a very good liar, as the evidence is within his girlfriends stomach.

:rainbow: