• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Jesus Talk To You?

slave2six

Substitious
If so, ask Him to tell you my mother's maiden name and my father's birth weight. First one to get it right gets a hundred free frubals.

slave2six

Substitious
All I got was a parable and some really vague visions about the future... maybe something about a wombat :confused: I don't think it was meant to be taken literally.
OK. You get a free frubal just for being hilarious.

The rest of you apparently aren't praying hard enough.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
If so, ask Him to tell you my mother's maiden name and my father's birth weight. First one to get it right gets a hundred free frubals.
He says he doesn't want to talk about that. Why are you wasting His time? Call Him yourself. His number is Jeremiah 33:3.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
The rest of you apparently aren't praying hard enough.

Just went with the most common last name in the U.S. (assuming your mother was born in the U.S.), and the average birth weight of a male in the U.S. (assuming your father is male).

Not likely to be correct, but still gave me a far better shot at getting the correct answer than talking to an imaginary friend.

Francis

UBER-Christian
Dammit! I was THAT close, but Penguin beat me to the answer. Oh well, now I'll just pray for free frubals.
yelling.gif
Peace!