• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Israel have a "right" to Palestine?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
What about giving one of the American states to the Palestinians ?

There aren't enough of them to need a whole state, but I would be happy to share a sizable chunk of the USA with them. I would like it to include where I live as I think Israeli culture is better than the one I live in.

I don't understand why Palestinians aren't clever enough to see that.

Tom

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
There aren't enough of them to need a whole state, but I would be happy to share a sizable chunk of the USA with them. I would like it to include where I live as I think Israeli culture is better than the one I live in.

Tom

But the Israeli culture isn't similar to the Palestinian culture.

What do you mean by Palestinians aren't clever enough to see that, to see what ?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn

What do you mean by Palestinians aren't clever enough to see that, to see what ?

Israeli culture is better at providing a healthy, prosperous, free, and every other good thing life to it's citizens than any Muslim culture there has ever been. And frankly, it's better than my own culture. Palestinians don't understand that.

I don't base my beliefs on what primitive people wrote down in a book. I judge the truth more objectively. An Israel that wasn't constantly under attack might be as close to utopia as we humans have ever gotten.

Tom

CMike

Tom
Egypt already offered the Sinai. Sinai is bigger than all of Israel.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn

WHOOPS!!!
I'LL BLAME MY PHONE!

What I meant to respond to was giving a chunk of the USA to Israelis.

But I would also be fine with making space here for Palestinians. There is lots of room. And while I realize that many Palestinians would benefit from anger management, I am sure that the vast majority would be happier here and they are quite welcome by me. I think, all things considered, we should do it. What's a few million more people?

Don't misunderstand me. I will not welcome Palestinian culture the same as I would Israeli culture. But the people themselves, yeah. I would definitely want the USA to give a place for Palestinian people to begin to live a life better than Muslim culture has to offer.

Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
My understanding is that lots of Palestinians already live in south east Michigan. The can have Detroit.

Tom

Apple Sugar

My understanding is that lots of Palestinians already live in south east Michigan. The can have Detroit.

Tom
Dearborn Michigan. Known locally as little Saudi Arabia for the number of Muslims occupying the area and for the establishment of Sharia law there and the implementation of, and police enforced if you can believe it, "NO GO ZONES".
And the Governor of Michigan recently allowed Muslim immigrants to enter the state due to the troubles in Syria. And you can guess where they'll gravitate to most likely.

Iceland not long ago broke ground for its first Mosque. Located in Reykjavík. Islam is a political ideology intending world domination. The Muslim wars are history. But they're at it again.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
WHOOPS!!!
I'LL BLAME MY PHONE!

What I meant to respond to was giving a chunk of the USA to Israelis.

But I would also be fine with making space here for Palestinians. There is lots of room. And while I realize that many Palestinians would benefit from anger management, I am sure that the vast majority would be happier here and they are quite welcome by me. I think, all things considered, we should do it. What's a few million more people?

Don't misunderstand me. I will not welcome Palestinian culture the same as I would Israeli culture. But the people themselves, yeah. I would definitely want the USA to give a place for Palestinian people to begin to live a life better than Muslim culture has to offer.

Tom

Of course you prefer their culture since your religion is "none"

[youtube]yBFReHMW4bs[/youtube]
Tel Aviv - A Lost City? - YouTube

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Of course you prefer their culture since your religion is "none"

Yes, exactly. I have little interest in what primitive people thought God meant.

I look at the reality of education and health care and competent government and other things that matter to me. I notice things like how much better off Muslims are in Israel than most Muslim countries.

You might think it better to be poor, ignorant, and fearful in Egypt than be under Jewish rule, but I don't.

Tom

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Yes, exactly. I have little interest in what primitive people thought God meant.

Religion means ethics and morality, i prefer to be a primitive person than being HIV carrier which caused by prostitution.

I look at the reality of education and health care and competent government and other things that matter to me. I notice things like how much better off Muslims are in Israel than most Muslim countries.

Yes such as cigarette is harmful for your health.

Can you explain how health in Israel is better compared to UAE.

You might think it better to be poor, ignorant, and fearful in Egypt than be under Jewish rule, but I don't.

Tom

How stupid is this ?

Do you think that the Jewish rule is what makes you rich ?
I don't wonder that you think so.

Do you think it is the rule which makes us all rich or all poor ? :facepalm:

Close to 2 Million Israelis Living Under Poverty Line

400_300_poverty_1_.jpg

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Here's a strawman proposal:

Principle 1 - A country's borders shouldn't be overly gerrymandered.
Principle 2 - Everyone in the region has a lot of blood on their hands historically.

So, I'd do the following:

1 - Give the WB to Israel.
2 - Create a Palestinian state carved from parts of Egypt, the southern part of Israel, and the southern part of Jordan - and maybe even a bit of SA !! :)

Israel loses territory in the south, and importantly it loses Aqaba, a port town. But it gains the WB and it creates a more defensible, less gerrymandered border.

All the countries in the region share the burden of creating a Palestinian homeland.

I don't agree with you.

Regards