• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Genesis reflect the beliefs of the Horite Hebrews, Abraham’s people? Does Judaism actually reject those beliefs?

River Sea

To continue thread that was just closed at another forum. I had to get rid of what forum so now forum is unknown

Does Genesis reflect the beliefs of the Horite Hebrews, Abraham’s people? Does Judaism actually reject those beliefs?

does-genesis-reflect-the-beliefs-of-the-horite-hebrews-abraham-s-people-does-judaism-actually-reject-those-beliefs

Last edited:

River Sea

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala your thoughts please. And where are we in this topic? Please help me continue please?

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala Show me how to have a discussion. how it's really done, show me, please., and anyone else, please show me how to have a real discussion about this topic.

Thank you much appreciated.

Last edited:

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
To continue thread that was just closed at another forum….

You seem to believe that Alice Linsley is a credible source of information. Why? Have you read all that Linsley has written. She has been rather prolific and she does not attempt to hide her disgust of Judaism and her fervent hope to convert all Jews to her brand of Christianity. Have you researched her background, her affiliations to get a feel for who and what she is?

Anyone who cannot even get the name of Rabbi Stephen Wise right and then misidentifies him as having been the Chief Rabbi of the United States almost immediately loses any claim to credibility and that’s even before you look at the garbage she writes about Judaism.

Last edited:

River Sea

You seem to believe that Alice Linsley is a credible source of information. Why? Have you read all that Linsley has written. She has been rather prolific and she does not attempt to hide her disgust of Judaism and her fervent hope to convert all Jews to her brand of Christianity. Have you researched her background, her affiliations to get a feel for who and what she is?

Anyone who cannot even get the name of Rabbi Stephen Wise right and then misidentifies him as having been the Chief Rabbi of the United States almost immediately loses any claim to credibility and that’s even before you look at the garbage she writes about Judaism.
i read blog. i don't know much. I'm not very good at this.

River Sea

I'm still learning. Here's one of Alice Linsley blogs

Identifying the Horite Hebrew?

The Horite Hebrew were a caste of ruler-priests who were devotees of God Father and God Son. The father was called Ra or Ani, and the son was called Horus or Enki. Horus comes from the ancient Egyptian HR which refers to the Most High One.

There's more there too

@Bthoth yeah I see word RA., I remember RA from KMT.

@RabbiO

@RabbiO I got a long ways to go to understand Alice Linsley blogs

Sometimes I wonder how come I keep at this learning religions.

@RabbiO who's Rabbi Stephen Wise,, so Alice Linsley was mistaken thinking he was the Chief Rabbi of united states.

I looked up Stephen S. Wise (1874–1949) | Holocaust Encyclopedia

Stephen Wise (1874–1949) was a prominent US Jewish leader in the 1933–1945 period.

Born in Budapest in 1874 and the grandson of the Chief Rabbi of Eger, Hungary (a town about sixty miles northeast of Budapest), Stephen Wise immigrated to New York as a child. After his ordination as a Reform rabbi, he led a congregation in Portland, Oregon, where his liberal political convictions inspired him to fight for child labor laws and for the demands of striking workers. A charismatic orator, he became a champion for social justice and civil rights and was one of the founders of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. He later became a strong advocate and vocal supporter of Franklin Delano Roosevelt's “New Deal.”

Further down the website

Shortly after Hitler came to power in 1933, Wise became an outspoken opponent of Nazi Germany and attempted to rally US public opinion against it. He organized mass anti-Nazi protests in New York City's Madison Square Garden and called for an end to the antisemitism of the Third Reich. He joined a movement to boycott German goods. He was instrumental in the creation of the World Jewish Congress, a broad, representative body established in Geneva in 1936 to fight Nazism. A friend and supporter of President Roosevelt, Wise attempted to use his influence to urge Roosevelt to actively oppose the Hitler regime. He also tried to win Roosevelt's support for unrestricted Jewish emigration to Palestine and the admission of more Jewish refugees into the United States.

I have more to read.

@RabbiO However first before I continue to read, I notice says "He joined a movement to boycott German goods, what is German goods?

Last edited: