• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

Thesis: correct interpretation of the Holy Bible needs the correct interpreter.

Proof: The Bible does not interpret itself. Each fact needs interpretation. Bible is one huge fact. For example, there is written in Bible, that God inflicts unimaginable evil on sinners. No! God is not the source of evil spirit!

Hence, the atheists have no God-given right to interpret "There is God" verses of the Bible as "there is no god".

Hence, the non-Christians have no God-given right to interpret "Jesus Christ is God" verses of the Bible as "Jesus is not God".

Atheists can not blaspheme Jesus without referring to the Bible. The Bible says, that Jesus is God. Hence, an atheist can not refer to Bible to blaspheme Jesus. But that is not possible, because the very first description of Jesus Christ was given by Bible.

Clara: Lets say that I present you with a magic rock. I can prove that it is a rock. Does that prove that it is magic?

If I have no reason to distrust you, I must trust you. Because love comes first. Love is in origin.

Hence the reason why there are as many interpretations of the bible as there are bible believers.
There are can not be two "correct interpreters". Google "True Church". True Church has True God, figure out which Church is true.

Generally, if something has True attached to the front of it, this is a big big red flag.
Tell me, wiseman, is there truth? if no, then it is Nihilism.

Truth will always be a subjective phenomenon.
Truth is objective, because Subject and Object coincides in God.

every believer believes their church/mosque/temple/synagogue/glade in the woods is true
There are two options:
1. Faith and Ignorance.
2. Faith with no ignorance.
Good things are really rear.

Personal faith. No ignorance involved
There is ignorance, because the two religions can not coincide.

In your opinion. Which is uniquely yours.
Have you heard the logic law "of non-contradiction"? Catholics say, that Holy Spirit comes from Jesus. Eastern Orthodox Christianity says, that it is not true. And I am Quest for Truth.

Why are you conflating logic and religion?

All good, which comes from God are the names of God. Love is good, logic is good. Hence, God is Logic Himself.

Not logical but leaps of faith.
According to Holy Bible verses and 2020 AD Wikipedia (with references), the faith is faithfulness to knowledge.

And yet another irrelevant post.
There are two kind of programs in Matrix:
1. Broken,
2. Unbroken.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hence the reason why there are as many interpretations of the bible as there are bible believers.

And i think the first mention of JC was in the Talmud as the son of a Roman soldier named Pantera. (Is that blasphemy without reference to the bible?)

Audie

Veteran Member
Thesis: correct interpretation of the Holy Bible needs the correct interpreter.

Proof: The Bible does not interpret itself. Each fact needs interpretation. Bible is one huge fact. For example, there is written in Bible, that God inflicts unimaginable evil on sinners. No! God is not the source of evil spirit!

Hence, the atheists have no God-given right to interpret "There is God" verses of the Bible as "there is no god".

Hence, the non-Christians have no God-given right to interpret "Jesus Christ is God" verses of the Bible as "Jesus is not God".

Atheists can not blaspheme Jesus without referring to the Bible. The Bible says, that Jesus is God. Hence, an atheist can not refer to Bible to blaspheme Jesus. But that is not possible, because the very first description of Jesus Christ was given by Bible.

Clara: Lets say that I present you with a magic rock. I can prove that it is a rock. Does that prove that it is magic?

If I have no reason to distrust you, I must trust you. Because love comes first. Love is in origin.

Another ABT huh?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There is ignorance, because the two religions can not coincide.

In your opinion. Which is uniquely yours. I provide 2 additional options in my opinion. I am sure that if i think on it i can find several more. Each as valid as any other to the person with that option