• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do your part in helping to stop Obamacare. Petition to your reps to not fund the program.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Its invigorating to hear the backlash and uproar regarding this disaster in waiting over the potential grief and damage Obamacare is going to cause to a lot of people. Will be petitioning my reps to put a stop to this before October. Im sure we will be hearing more in the future soon. Already Im hearing a lot of people are getting on board in wake of the smoke an mirror tatics the liberals are putting out lately on how great its supposed to be.

The way its looking so far, its a fair shot now to kill this with a resounding no to the attempts at centralization of healthcare and the loss of economic freedom for those who have no desire or intention to have their hard earned money taken away forcefully in order to pay for other peoples health issues in perpetuity.

Cruz, Lee and Hoskins to Voters: We Can Do It! Sign Petition. Tell Your Reps DontFundObamaCare.com! Bomb it, says Sarah! | A Time For Choosing

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'm conservative on some issues and more progressive on others. I tend to be much more progressive when we talk about healthcare. But I agree that ACA was a mess that may hurt America or at the very least its a bandaid on a much bigger problem.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Im not against a "universal" healthcare system that's amenable. But after thinking a long time I find and settled on the premise that I like to have choices and freedom within it's structure and with the freedom to choose or opt out if I wish, engauge within an environment encouraging a competitive spirit, and certainly not to have a perpetual debt forced with penalties just so someone else can use the emergency room for whatever.

Im glad at the recent uprising lately by those who are completely sick of enduring self serving and constraining liberal mandates and programs forced on those unwilling by gunpoint. The death of Obamacare at least will ensure the freedom of choice and keep the hard earned dollars in the pockets of those who worked for it.

Personally I would like the abolishment of HMO 's and a reversion to what the system was before as it served people so well for many years.

Obamacare is going to drive many Doctors away from their profession and discourage new physicians entering the practice due to centralization among other things systems like this cause. This is not good at all as well.

Im optimistic Obamacare will be killed before it takes hold. I was shocked and relieved at how many people don't want this burden placed on them. Especially those with families who have to put out an insane amount of money cumulatively for each member. The numbers were eye opening. Esp a household of 4 under the silver plan.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Health Care is simply too expensive. Look at where all our money is going, Social Security was designed to pay your bills and buy food. It was never designed to rebuild old folks.

Obama Care is just another expansion of government that empowers the IRS even more.

Last edited: