• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you Word Press?

Deidre

I kept a blog on Wordpress last year, but it was mainly devoted to when I followed Christianity. Now, that my path has taken a different turn, I thought I'd begin a new blog on WP, and wanted to share it with you all. It's still under construction, and only has one post, since it's so new. It's called ''Enlightened Me.''

Enlightened Me

Does anyone else here post a blog there? If so, I'd like to follow you. :)

Deidre

I might. Right now I'm watching Netflix's "Disjointed" where Kathy Bates plays a marijuana dispenser shop owner. It's a funny show.
lol that sounds funny

I'm thinking that there's so many ways I can take this blog. I kept one before on WP but it was totally Christianity focused. I know you would LOVE that blog. :D But, now, I feel like sharing my views on atheism, and LHP, and so on. I hope it creates some good dialogue on there too, WP isn't really a social media type blog site, it's not easy to get readership, but we'll see.

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
lol that sounds funny

I'm thinking that there's so many ways I can take this blog. I kept one before on WP but it was totally Christianity focused. I know you would LOVE that blog. :D But, now, I feel like sharing my views on atheism, and LHP, and so on. I hope it creates some good dialogue on there too, WP isn't really a social media type blog site, it's not easy to get readership, but we'll see.

Imagine the comments I'd leave on that "Christianity" related blog, lol.

Wirey

Fartist
I kept a blog on Wordpress last year, but it was mainly devoted to when I followed Christianity. Now, that my path has taken a different turn, I thought I'd begin a new blog on WP, and wanted to share it with you all. It's still under construction, and only has one post, since it's so new. It's called ''Enlightened Me.''

Enlightened Me

Does anyone else here post a blog there? If so, I'd like to follow you. :)

Can you just cut and paste the steamy parts into a private message for me? I'm an incredibly lazy horndog.

How you doin'?

Deidre

Is WordPress any good? I'm thinking about starting a business website there.
You know, when I was looking at the formats for my blog I noticed ones for businesses. You have to create an account before you can see the formats so make an account and check it out. :)

Kapalika

Premium Member
Wordpress is actually pretty good.. I'm working on getting a better host for the platform though and sort out the DNS stuff since the free plan I can only redirect to, but beyond broke atm and you gotta pay at least a year's worth of hosting.

Best part imo is it allows plebs like us to make a site without learning to code. It's also pretty universal too. You'd be surprised how many sites use wordpress, particularly news sites.

Deidre

Wordpress is actually pretty good.. I'm working on getting a better host for the platform though and sort out the DNS stuff since the free plan I can only redirect to, but beyond broke atm and you gotta pay at least a year's worth of hosting.

Best part imo is it allows plebs like us to make a site without learning to code. It's also pretty universal too. You'd be surprised how many sites use wordpress, particularly news sites.
Yes, I was surprised by that!! There are some awesome writers on there, and it's fun to get your ''work'' in the mix, too.