• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you wear any religious jewelry?

Princeps Eugenius

I was thinking of crosses, david stars, mjölnir, pentagramms etc.
There were even muslims students in my school who used to wear a little silver sword around their neck which said the shahada.

Personally i was wearing a really heavy mjölnir until recently and decided to buy a "roman" symbol in its stead. Now i am wearing a really well-made silver Caduceus around my neck.

What about you? Do you wear any religious symbols?

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Yes:

pentagram-baphomet.jpg

il_570xN.467054940_3dai.jpg

And I'm also wearing a pentagram ring with some Celtic knotwork on it (inverted, of course). I have a Japanese oni ring on, too.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I was thinking of crosses, david stars, mjölnir, pentagramms etc.
There were even muslims students in my school who used to wear a little silver sword around their neck which said the shahada.

Personally i was wearing a really heavy mjölnir until recently and decided to buy a "roman" symbol in its stead. Now i am wearing a really well-made silver Caduceus around my neck.

What about you? Do you wear any religious symbols?
Yes. My mother has a pentacle her baby finger ring so I got one to be connected with her. She said she wants to be buried with it on. She considers herself a witch. Î connect with her just the same with a baby pentacle on my finger to.

Sometimes I wear necklaces but nowadays it makes me feel teenagish. I wear cotton hajjib the one that fits under the larger one. White for fullmoon and black for new. Other than that nothing else

images

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
This would be what Turk and I have as our Handfasting rings.
$_35.JPG

This is very much like the triquetra I wear as a necklace charm. My chain broke not too long ago and I just need to get another.
triquetra.jpg

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
I also have an ankh with a snake entwined around it, a pendent of Set, a pendent of Pan, a World Tree pendent, a pendent of a snarling bear, a few Thor's Hammers and some other LHP pendents that all have spiritual meaning to me.

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Hmm. Perhaps if you wear this kind of celtic collar than you wont be considered naked. Some gaul tribes actually wore those collar in battle and thought their bodies were magically protected from any harm. They were totally naked apart from it.

View attachment 11383
Well, if that statue is any indication, it didn't protect that well...given the stab wound and all. :p