• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you wear any religious jewelry?

KittenCrunch

I have this one shirt my friend gave me in rehab/cult which is kinda like an heirloom since your supposed to keep passing it down to the newest member but I bailed the group and now the precious shirt is all mine. It's become my favorite nightie night shirt

VioletVortex

I have a necklace I made at the YMCA during some awful "welcome to high school" event. We were supposed to write are school name or our name or something on these cutouts of logs, but I just painted mine all black. Later, I decided to paint a crude, white inverted pentagram on it using whiteout. It is not often that I wear it, I think it looks stupid out of context. I wear it for "promotional photos", though. I can just as easily edit an inverted cross onto my chest if I want to. I could even carve one into my skin, and I wouldn't mind it too much. I don't own any true religious jewelry, I'm not interested in paying money for gold shapes.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I'm currently wearing:

Zeus:

51f6851b65557_305310b.jpg

Athena and Nike:

950007_athena_nike_coin_pendant_12_zps80b41180.jpg

p216904_2_400.jpg

I also have:

il_570xN.856527723_qk5b.jpg

il_570xN.856763926_lthu.jpg

Pan:
Pan_pendant_silver_Oberon_Zell-350x350.png

I have a Greek key ring, too.

I've been looking over the past few months to try and find a Christian cross that I like that I would wear as a pendant, but so far I haven't found anything I like and I'm thinking I will have to have it made special.