• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you want to debate the Bible, djhwoodwerks?

ukok102nak

~;> though our brethren :praying: is somekind of a straight forward answering guy regarding unto the said matter
he's a good guy

by the way
we are speakin about a prophesy unto some future events
but its ok if that is your answer
atleast you believed to what is good and cannot lie that is written in the scriptures

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

(The Fortresses King Solomon Built to Protect His Southern Border,
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. ... I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!" ... My lovingkindness and my fortress, My stronghold and my

okay I would remember what they said about Stephen and the tabernacle which is more or less a tent idea with also moses. The dude worships the god of fortresses. Okay if your worried about this than.. define it.
Why does he sleep in a tent though?
And what spiritual meaning does it have ?
And the women that Stephen had to preach to woman left out of the tabernacle. And that a fight broke out amoung them in the portico of Solomon. The Fortresses King Solomon Built to Protect His Southern Border.
Id remember david saul and solomon. I would also remember that paul's name at the time he killed Stephen was saul.
http://www.bible.ca/archeology/bibl...rnea-davids-negev-border-fortress-network.htm
Basicly I would remember Solomon and in occult practices. There is a book on it and its like 151.00 dollars or something like that yet its different from the cheapo version. The mystery man.

meghanwaterlillies

~;> hey :praying:
she's a nice fellow too
and its not her fault if she's been tricked also by those people who dont put their faith unto what is good and cannot lie

no worry sister i have the remote now
we change the channel if you want to
for you could refresh those memories unto the things which lead you unto that faith

godbless
unto all always

Are you now saying your the cable guy? lol

meghanwaterlillies

~;> though our brethren :praying: is somekind of a straight forward answering guy regarding unto the said matter
he's a good guy

by the way
we are speakin about a prophesy unto some future events
but its ok if that is your answer
atleast you believed to what is good and cannot lie that is written in the scriptures

:) well thanks.

godbless
unto all always
:) well thanks.