• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you think Nazis & KKK infiltrated US Police?

Is the police infiltrated?

• 1.Yes, Nazis/KKK is inside

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 2. No, Because....(fill that in)

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Did you see that the site is called "Americans Against the Tea Party"? While I do not agree with really anything that the Tea Party spews, I don't think an explicitly biased, liberal website is the best place to get accurate information on a topic such as this.

What does it matter who post it? It is still a report from a reliable source.It could have been on any site.It is still a report.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Voted yes. I'm sure there are plenty of KKK members, skinheads, etc in the police force. Occasionally you'll see them get busted in the news. In FL, there was a case recently where 2 or 3 officers had ties to the KKK. I'm sure it's a small percentage, but as others have mentioned, you don't have to be a part of the KKK to be a racist jerkwad.

That's what I'm saying. Why do you think it is from a reliable source. People can post whatever they want online.
Did you read it carefully? It is a report from the FBI.All this site did was post it's findings from their report.It is not from the site.It is from the Fed's.Also all the other info was from the Federal court and stories of cops already busted.

Did you see that the site is called "Americans Against the Tea Party"? While I do not agree with really anything that the Tea Party spews, I don't think an explicitly biased, liberal website is the best place to get accurate information on a topic such as this.

It could have been called Gay Pride Weekly and I still would have read it.It does not change the fact that the FBI did a report and found out that they are infiltrating.

"In light of the recent strife between urban communities and police departments, attention is being given to a 2006 FBI report that highlighted the national threat of white supremacist organizations infiltrating law enforcement."

FBI Report Highlighted White Supremacist ‘Infiltration’ of Nation’s Police Forces | Americans Against the Tea Party

Here is a very interesting paper done on this very matter.

"LAW AND ORDER AND WHITE POWER: WHITE SUPREMACIST INFILTRATION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AND THE NEED TO ELIMINATE RACISM IN THE RANKS"
William Y. Chin*

"* Professor Chin teaches Race and the Law and Legal Analysis and Writing at Lewis and Clark Law School. The author thanks Qing Wang for her thorough research assistance and Paul L. Boley Law Library staff members for their assistance."

http://www.lsd-journal.net/archives/Volume6/WhiteSupremacists.pdf

As far as Kluxers the ones around here (yes, we still have them) aren't very bright. I don't believe they could pass the entrance exam.

The top leader of the KKK was Albert Pike.This man is the one who wrote the Masonic book.He was a 33rd degree Mason and spoke 16 different languages.He was also a confederate General.His statue is the only one of it's kind.He is the only confederate to have a statue on Federal ground.In D.C. Some of these characters are very bright.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
The top leader of the KKK was Albert Pike.This man is the one who wrote the Masonic book.He was a 33rd degree Mason and spoke 16 different languages.He was also a confederate General.His statue is the only one of it's kind.He is the only confederate to have a statue on Federal ground.In D.C. Some of these characters are very bright.

I think you missed my point.

Wirey

Fartist

Pike was in the KKK? Care to back that up? Pike was noted for his ability to get along across racial boundaries, that's why he negotiated with the native Americans on behalf of the Confederacy. Pike in the Klan sounds like a lie.