• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you support a public LGBT Subforum?

Create a public LGBT DIR?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
As a member of the so-called LGBT community, I do not support the creation of a separate DIR.
DO we really need a place to run and hide? Like, C'mon.... Strut in their faces, baby.

I spent a good portion of my life in a closet, I have no desire to willingly crawl back into one.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
As a member of the so-called LGBT community, I do not support the creation of a separate DIR. DO we really need a place to run and hide? Like, C'mon.... Strut in their faces, baby.

That's not the point. A DIR isn't really what I want. I would like to see a public LGBT subforum.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
As a member of the so-called LGBT community, I do not support the creation of a separate DIR. DO we really need a place to run and hide? Like, C'mon.... Strut in their faces, baby.
Ha! You tell 'em, my friend! :yes:

However, if the LGBT community wants a DIR or subforum, I'm all for it.

CynthiaCypher

As a member of the so-called LGBT community, I do not support the creation of a separate DIR.
DO we really need a place to run and hide? Like, C'mon.... Strut in their faces, baby.

I spent a good portion of my life in a closet, I have no desire to willingly crawl back into one.

That is exactly what we are trying to do, bring the conversation out of the closet. The Rainbow Room is the closet.

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
I favor such a separated "community"... if that is the wish amongst those concerened.

Don't make me swing my junk just to make a case.

I hear it has mesmerizing, even hypnotizing effects. :)