• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Post From Work?

Do You Post From Work?

• Yes, I post from work and it's acceptable

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes, I sneak post from work when I'm not supposed to

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No, I don't post from work

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I run my business completely online and am always amazed how many of my customers shop while they're at work so it got me to wondering about posters on RF.....

Do you post while you're at your place of employment? Is it an acceptable practice or are you "sneaking" time?

I'm making the poll anonymous. I'm thinking it's possible this might be a fairly silent thread. :D

Last edited:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Depends, my last job that included a computer I wouldn't have to sneak post... my bosses didn't care what I did as long as I got my work done...
Interesting, thanks.

I find it kind of strange that at my husband's place of employment (air traffic control) it's acceptable to spend time on the computer while working but not acceptable to read anything. :confused:

A

angellous_evangellous

What? Posting on religious forums IS work.

Sometimes, I confess, I do real work while posting on RF. HAHA

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I don't have a job. But when I did, there were no computers. At my jobs, first, KFC, I was too busy working to be posting on the internet, and then the second one there was no computers, because I was working in a creepy ghetto building. I'm surprised it even had electricity. That was the most backwards shady job I've ever had. Even though I've only had two jobs total... But we were paid cash instead of checks... It was just creepy.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I could, but only on a very few rare occasions. I don't even bother with it since the good opportunities are few, and the chances of getting caught are high.

Smoke

Done here.
We have internet access at work, and I do use it for personal things like checking my email or reading the news on rare occasions, but for the most part I just don't have time. If anything, I have to bring work home.

Last time I renewed my license I did it from work, but it was 9pm on the last day to renew, so at that point I didn't have much choice. :)