• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you love thrill rides or roller coasters?

Hope

Princesinha
Thanks I just took Kyle and Cody to Hershey Park since I have not been in awhile and I went on the Storm Runner.......Awesome.

This one-of-a-kind coaster will launch you from 0-72 mph in 2 seconds flat. 18 stories straight up, straight down. And that's just the beginning. You'll fly through a 135 foot cobra loop, barrel rolls, and a dramatic flying snake dive so fast, you won't know which way is west. Experience STORM RUNNER, the MUST-RIDE of 2004 ... only at HERSHEYPARK, the first hydraulic launch coaster to feature inversions.

I had this face on when it took off:eek:

Sounds a lot like another great coaster I like....the Volcano. Starts off dead slow, then shoots you straight up through the "volcano" part at I don't know how many miles an hour. It's incredibly fun. But, unfortunately, also incredibly short.:(

jacquie4000

Sounds a lot like another great coaster I like....the Volcano. Starts off dead slow, then shoots you straight up through the "volcano" part at I don't know how many miles an hour. It's incredibly fun. But, unfortunately, also incredibly short.:(

Yeah Storm Runner is only 60 seconds:(