• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Love or Hate Your Life?

Chisti

As I have said many times, this will be one of my lives that I look back on with great fondness. Being, right Here, right Now... is the only way to fly. Not that I haven't had my share of pitfalls, mind you, but I learned to pick myself up and carry on... from a very early age.

That said, I can't really describe what it is like to be in your "final" incarnation. It's quite the trip, I'll tell you that. You'll understand, one day. :)

I understand it already. The wonders of LSD...;)

Dezzie

I love a lot of things in my life. I have a great husband, two awesome dogs, a place to call home, and a wonderful family. I know that I shouldn't complain because I really do have a lot of great things in my life... but some things still bother me... for example... Since I am in the Navy, I find it extremely difficult to see my family. I really miss my Mom, Dad, and all my siblings. I am terrified that one of my family members will pass away while I am in the Military. That would be the absolute WORST.

My current Command is in Hawaii, so plane tickets are too expensive. They are $2000 round trip. I don't have that kind of money right now. I hate it because I am a HUGE family person. I LOVE my family to pieces and miss them dearly. One of my sisters actually got into a huge fight with me because I don't call her often. I hate how my family feels like I don't love them. It's just hard! We all live completely different lives right now.

I also dislike a lot of things in the world too, but I don't want to get too in depth! I just try to remember what great things I have in my own life. I really am lucky... most of my friends and high school classmates have had babies and are struggling to get by... I haven't had any kids yet and I haven't really been "struggling" like they are. I don't want to sound like I am boasting but... I really am thankful for all the things I have!