• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you find a particular ethnic group more appealing then another?

Is one ethnic group more physically appealing to you then another? IF so which?

• Total voters

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i find i am attracted to personality over anything else, but, having said that, a strong irish accent makes me melt at the knees :drool:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
beckysoup61 said:
IF so which? If it isn't on the poll, please state.
Well, I voted for Hispanic and Middle Eastern, but I also voted "Other." I find Italian men to be positively gorgeous. I find some Black men very attractive, provided they're not super, super dark. For the most part, the Scandanavian types do nothing for me.

evearael

I find beauty in all the groups. Some of the most beautiful people I've known come from a mixed background.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
beckysoup61 said:
I know, I'm not trying to be shallow, it was just something I was thinking of today.:p This has nothing to do with personality or any such. PURE PHYSICAL. That's all I want to know. Are you physically attracted to someone in a certain ethnic group more then others.

I have a couple of guy friends that think Japense girls are the hottest thing around, but they don't care too much for the Brazlians as a whole. Just curious.
I totally know what you're saying, Becky. And you're not being shallow. As far as I'm concerned, all of these people who are saying, "Oh, it doesn't matter at all. Everyone's beautiful!" are just trying to come off as NOT looking shallow. That's nonsense. Everybody finds certain physical qualities more attractive than others. To admit that, doesn't make them shallow; it makes them honest.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
While it's not a big enough deal for me to decide on a mate, I find dark-skinned women really attractive. Preferably naturally so, since tans tend to make people kind of burnt-looking to me. :areyoucra

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I'm with evearael and don't have a particular ethnic group I find more appealing than others. Although I have to admit that the those with super white sickly skin are somewhat unappealing to me .........*runs and hides......*

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I've always been into dark hair...light eyes...

And I love accents...other than my own...

There isn't one particular ethnic group that I prefer over another, to be honest. I think Irish men are beautiful...especially those with dark curly hair and blue eyes.

I also dig the whole tall, dark and handsome thing...I married one of those.:)

Ody

Personalities are what I look for. I don't care what race any other is, that doesn't tickle my fancy.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
I must say that I don't like Oriental people, for they don't exist. But I DO like Asian people!:D I'm into the Japanese culture, so Japanese females are a particular attraction for me. Lately I'm finding myself attracted to Swedish girls. You know, the ones with the REALLY blonde hair! As far as males go, I'd say Germany because I like the whole gothic style and that's where it's all at. But I guess any Caucasian European country for either sex. I just like pale skin.

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
zombieharlot said:
I must say that I don't like Oriental people, for they don't exist. But I DO like Asian people!:D

You do realise, don't you, that in Britain Asian means southern Asian (i.e. Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc.) and Oriental means east Asian (Chinese, Japanese etc.)? It caused me no end of confusion before I realised that when Americans say Asian they mean something else to what we do. Oriental people most certainly do exist and the fact that you call them Asian does not invalidate the British usage of the terms.

James

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
JamesThePersian said:
You do realise, don't you, that in Britain Asian means southern Asian (i.e. Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc.) and Oriental means east Asian (Chinese, Japanese etc.)? It caused me no end of confusion before I realised that when Americans say Asian they mean something else to what we do. Oriental people most certainly do exist and the fact that you call them Asian does not invalidate the British usage of the terms.

James

I always thought that "Oriental" referred to objects (ex. an Oriental rug) from the Orient region. Not the people. Guess I was wrong.:eek: