• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you ever use Buddhist mantras within Satanism?

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Do you ever use Buddhist mantras within Satanism?

Nope, but that's mostly because I've never felt a need to use anything but natural language. :D

To me, it would just add an unnecessary layer of complexity and distraction.

Liu

Not Buddhist ones, but as I kinda equate Shiva with Satan I have sung some Shivaite stuff once in a while.

I know a little bit of Sanskrit and would like to learn more of it, so the language wouldn't bother me.
Also, aren't there also some mantras that are not written in any actual language anyway?

agorman

Premium Member
OK besides of the Shiva mantras, specifically what would you use to activate your chakras? The bija mantras like LAM, VAM, RAM, et al. or some other exercise like visualizing color wheels, asking Satan repeatedly to activate your chakras, etc?

BTW, I've felt Satan gives a darker energy than Shiva; although in a trance I've seen him with the traditional red devil appeareance coming to me saying "Don't be scared, I'm Shiva". At least he's got the same healing power. But he came to me with a Gnostic way of seeing things. Maybe we can equate some Gnosticism with Hinduism, if we regard creator Brahma as the Demiurge; although Brahma's not seen as such an evil character.

Liu

OK besides of the Shiva mantras, specifically what would you use to activate your chakras? The bija mantras like LAM, VAM, RAM, et al. or some other exercise like visualizing color wheels, asking Satan repeatedly to activate your chakras, etc?
I don't normally work with the chakras.
The only thing I sometimes do in relation to them is some autogenic-training-related visualization that I noticed maps more or less to the chakras.