• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you cut off the head or cut throats of the Koran orders

mahasn ebn sawresho

to -Smart_Guy
Are you able to explain to us how the descendants of Muhammad Hassan and Hussein were killed ??
It is a historical fact and fiction ?
And the application to this verse from the Koran

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Well -
But what is the meaning of this verse ???
Are you able to translate our word and its meaning
He cut throats
وقال في الأنفال :
(
فاضربوا فوق الأعناق ) [الأنفال : 12] ب
He said in the Anfal : ( then hit over the necks ) [ Anfal : 12] b
to- Smart_Guy said:
Do you think that these words are not the teachings of the Koran ?

How about you read more context? (hint: verse 15) <<< that's a link, by the way.
All of it, just like the previous verses you used, are about war. Tell me, do you want people in war, a war that could decide whither your people are going to be killed or raped, to cut the enemies' limbs, humiliate them and torture them instead of just hitting them in the most vital least hurting way to stop them for good?
Yes, I do think that those are the teachings of the Koraan.

to -Smart_Guy
Are you able to explain to us how the descendants of Muhammad Hassan and Hussein were killed ??
It is a historical fact and fiction ?
Nope, I are not. There's too much controversy and propaganda (looks like you're trying to do that too?) about it and I won't allow that to make me hate other Muslims for it.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Yes, I do think that those are the teachings of the Koraan
Thank you - the implicit answer --nam think it is one of the teachings of the Koran -
That's good -
And now to ask you -
Does God anthropology fighting also ??
Do you think this is from the teachings of peace ??
Learn the arts of war and humanitarian industry chucking and payment instructions are in special military pamphlets
Do you think that this verse where spirituality ???
This verse offensive , not defensive as you say
In the course of military duty and guards Night
It was flinging heart forbidden
Because the instructions were throwing on foot
Only
If the enemy does not stop you have the right to throw for the purpose of murder
Do you think that modern military science also the best of this verse ???
Note that the instructions were issued in throwing pamphlets
Now, do you think that the Koran is a book in which military science also ????

mahasn ebn sawresho

Nope, I are not. There's too much controversy and propaganda (looks like you're trying to do that too?) about it and I won't allow that to make me hate other Muslims for it.
He Islamic history , my friend ??
When the shooting at the necks instructions from God
The use of education in which the many problems
Even if the war between Muslims
Each party uses this verse
That he got over the death of Hassan and Hussein in fact the child in Karbala
Fighting the seeds and cut the head is in this verse ??
I invite you , my friend, that my words are not considered a propaganda
But read the tracks in Islamic thought and its consequence

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Mahasn, brother, habibi, your overfilling simple discussions with unnecessary words and phrases. How do you want me to follow up with you?

Ever heard of the "guns don't kill people" jokes? We are going in circles here! Please go thru the posts again and read and understand for real. Please try to. I beg of you!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Thank you - the implicit answer --nam think it is one of the teachings of the Koran -
That's good -
And now to ask you -
Does God anthropology fighting also ??
Do you think this is from the teachings of peace ??

Yup, it is a good thing.

Please get some sense of reality and understand that having power and knowing how to fight are not there for offensive purposes only, but also for defensive ones.

That's a sunlight clear (expression Arabs use) common sense.

And even enemies are people to consider in war as much as possible. Protective violence should have rules too and Islam teaches us to control it and do only the necessary and as fast painless as possible.

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
He Islamic history , my friend ??
When the shooting at the necks instructions from God
The use of education in which the many problems
Even if the war between Muslims
Each party uses this verse
That he got over the death of Hassan and Hussein in fact the child in Karbala
Fighting the seeds and cut the head is in this verse ??
I invite you , my friend, that my words are not considered a propaganda
But read the tracks in Islamic thought and its consequence

Go read your Bible and stop the hypocrisy already. It seems to me that your Bible is full of hatred, violence, and genocide. Look in the mirror before opening your mouth.

seeking4truth

What are the actions of Muhammad ????
You proof
I will tell you the actions of Muhammad and the Quran
1. married wife of the slain
After the murder of her husband , a Jewish
2. married wife of his adopted son
It is famous in the Koran
3. ordered to kill or Crvh and constructed between two camels
4. his marriage to Aisha as a little girl
Do you want more about the actions of Muhammad ????

Please try to ascertain the facts - as you are so fond of facts.
1. Yes, the Holy Prophet(peace and blessings be on him) did marry widows, a charitable act to show that he had no prejudice and wanted to take care of orphans. Remember all his wives were given the chance to divorce him and none of them chose to do that. In fact all his wives except Ayesha were either widows or divorced women so no one can honestly accuse him of sexual immorality.
2. Marriage to his son's divorced wife was not illegal so what is your objection? (This story also has a symbolic meaning - read, think and pray and you will know it).
3. It was the Meccans who tore the women slaves who accepted Islam by tying them to camels. Not the practice of Muslims.
4. Ayesha was betrothed to the Holy prophet(peace and blessing be on him) at a young age, the marriage arranged by her father was not consumated until she was much older. Ayesha and her father were close members of his household and it was there she learned Islam so well that after the death of the prophet(peace and blessing be on him) Ayesha was considered the best person to learn the religion from.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Yes these teachings disgusting
Muslims believe in the
They say it's the word of God
I think this illustrates the massive problem with Islam. There is the notion that it is OK to not use reason and basic decency as long as you are following "God's word". Not to say that it isn't present in other religions, but it seems to be a lot more common in Islam, especially with adherence to "submission". I think it is a very dangerous belief to have.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Yup, it is a good thing.

Please get some sense of reality and understand that having power and knowing how to fight are not there for offensive purposes only, but also for defensive ones.

And even enemies are people to consider in war as much as possible. Protective violence should have rules too and Islam teaches us to control it and do only the necessary and as fast painless as possible.
That makes sense.

gnostic

The Lost One
If you want to understand the Quran and how to interpret it look at how the Holy Prophet Muhammad(peace and blessings be on him) behaved.

He DID NOT behave by beheading when he entered Meccah victoriously. He asked those he defeated how they wanted to be punished. They responded -punish us as the brothers of Prophet Joseph were punished - ie. forgiven. He forgave them.

No followers of the Holy Prophet(peace and blessings be on him) behaved as IS are reported to be behaving.

What we read and see on the media is appalling no civilised person can accept it. BUT remember Europe has gone through such brutality too. Have you studied the history of the African slave trade and the removal of millions of Africans to America. That was not civilised! It is a horrifying story of greed and disrespect of people different from oneself. The same motives driving IS to kill those who don't support them.
He may have shown mercy to the meccans, but he didn't show the same mercy to the Banu Qurayza, about 900 of them lost their heads when they surrendered, while women and children were sold into slavery. Convert or lose your heads is compulsion or coercion is seen with his dealing of non-Muslims.

So Muhammad is not the best role model for showing mercy.

gnostic

The Lost One
Is the bible any better? No.

Is the history of Christianity any better? Definitely not.

Violent history of atrocities exist in any religion that become large and organised, so no exceptions from Christianity and Islam.

The only religion that truly doesn't promote violence is Jainism.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Yup, it is a good thing.

War in Islam is not a defensive and offensive but is
The famous verse emphasizes Islamic teachings are offensive and aggressive
( The Fight those who do not believe in God, the last of the Jews and the Christians and the day until they pay tribute out of hand and they are submissive )
These words of the Koran
The word ( fought ) is doing is constant
And education Offensive
Jews and Christians did not fight , but the Prophet is the one who declared war on them
And any cut necks are instructions from offensive war

mahasn ebn sawresho

Go read your Bible and stop the hypocrisy already. It seems to me that your Bible is full of hatred, violence, and genocide. Look in the mirror before opening your mouth.
If your home is not made of glass aimed at people in stone
Famous examples of this
I wish you to know that the difference between the Bible in the Old Testament and the New Testament
You have to speak frankly and to identify the names
Even Jews enter this dialogue
You mean the teachings of the Torah
Jews have the right to defend their teachings
2. Well Jews made those mistakes in their history
After that came Christ announced Repair mistakes
But when Muhammad came committed the same mistakes
Yes, I know the Old Testament well and kept her private Ptvsara

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
If your home is not made of glass aimed at people in stone
Famous examples of this
I wish you to know that the difference between the Bible in the Old Testament and the New Testament
You have to speak frankly and to identify the names
Even Jews enter this dialogue
You mean the teachings of the Torah
Jews have the right to defend their teachings
2. Well Jews made those mistakes in their history
After that came Christ announced Repair mistakes
But when Muhammad came committed the same mistakes
Yes, I know the Old Testament well and kept her private Ptvsara

If the Old Testament is not a part of your beliefs, why does the Bible always come with a copy of it? Isn't the god of the Old Testament the same as the god of the New Testament? At least you can admit that you revere the same god if you indeed do so instead of pretending it's all about "the Jews" and their beliefs.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Please try to ascertain the facts - as you are so fond of facts.
1. Yes, the Holy Prophet(peace and blessings be on him) did marry widows, a charitable act to show that he had no prejudice and wanted to take care of orphans. Remember all his wives were given the chance to divorce him and none of them chose to do that. In fact all his wives except Ayesha were either widows or divorced women so no one can honestly accuse him of sexual immorality.
2. Marriage to his son's divorced wife was not illegal so what is your objection? (This story also has a symbolic meaning - read, think and pray and you will know it).
3. It was the Meccans who tore the women slaves who accepted Islam by tying them to camels. Not the practice of Muslims.
4. Ayesha was betrothed to the Holy prophet(peace and blessing be on him) at a young age, the marriage arranged by her father was not consumated until she was much older. Ayesha and her father were close members of his household and it was there she learned Islam so well that after the death of the prophet(peace and blessing be on him) Ayesha was considered the best person to learn the religion from.
Do charity work is to marry ??
He marriage for the purpose of having sex darling
Bed -day was divided among them
But Zaid wife is his son in adoption
This means that his wife be forbidden to Muhammad
3. As for Aisha, you're making your interpretation
You refer to the books of the Old Muslims
He married a girl

mahasn ebn sawresho

I think this illustrates the massive problem with Islam. There is the notion that it is OK to not use reason and basic decency as long as you are following "God's word". Not to say that it isn't present in other religions, but it seems to be a lot more common in Islam, especially with adherence to "submission". I think it is a very dangerous belief to have.
Yes --a very serious problem
When contrary to the mind with the word of God should follow the word of God and leave the mind
This is a problem serious
When God says in his throwing on the neck
It means a serious problem here

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Two of Jacobs children killed a whole town after its males were circumcised.

Joshua wiped out Jericho.

Psalms contains a poem with anger towards the Babylonians, where its wished to smash their babies heads against rocks,

Really, primitive people who wrote these books, the bible and quran, were just that. Primitive people