• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do Jinns enter the human body?

bawar992

is there any thing like this (entering Jinns into human body) in Qur'an and hadith?

There are some imams in our country who speak with the Jinns and take out the Jinns from the Human bodies? Should we believe in these? Please answer me with explanation....

Bob Dixon

>implying
is there any thing like this (entering Jinns into human body) in Qur'an and hadith?

There are some imams in our country who speak with the Jinns and take out the Jinns from the Human bodies? Should we believe in these? Please answer me with explanation...

I wouldn't believe it.
It's not supported by the Qur'an.

their is nothing like that. all those people who think that jinn can enter some one body or they can take them out is lying. because all those creatures by ALLAH will can never harm a human being. Its all human mind who track and think and work like this.

seeking4truth

First explain what exactly are jinn?
I have heard so many explanations but the best one I think is that jinn are in fact any creation which acts unseen and so includes natural forces and microscopic life as well as the actions of deceitful or dishonest people.

RAYYAN

Proud Muslim
What do you imagine jinns to be?? Bacteria and many other unseen things inhabit the human body?
Is there any Arab Arabic scholar who can explain the root and meaning of jinn?
Jinn is a creation of God like Humans and Angels, they are unseen to us unless they wanted us to see them, they can appear in different shapes if they wanted to like animals and other things.

seeking4truth

Jinn is a creation of God like Humans and Angels, they are unseen to us unless they wanted us to see them, they can appear in different shapes if they wanted to like animals and other things.

All that exists is created by God, unseen and seen, known and unknown. There is no other creator than God. The question for me is are they a 'they', what is their purpose and how do they influence humans.

RAYYAN

Proud Muslim
All that exists is created by God, unseen and seen, known and unknown. There is no other creator than God. The question for me is are they a 'they', what is their purpose and how do they influence humans.
The purpose of their creation is to worship God as God says in the Quran "I did not create the Jinn and man kind except to worship me"
there are those who worship God and don't harm Humans, and there are some who don't and called "Shaitan"

they influence humans by beautifying bad things for us, most of the bad thoughts we have is coming from them