• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Disgusting, sexually charged misogyny

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Exactly.
What males do here.
They catcall beautiful girls on the streets who wear revealing clothes, but won't turn words into deeds.
Since they do it just to impress their pals, and to show how virile they are.

Never works though, most women just think it's ignorant childishness.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It does work as intended. Note that @Estro Felino said it is to impress their male friends. Most of the men who cat-call would be perplexed and run if it worked on the woman.

Once my best friend noted that the catcaller was cute and went straight to him, telling him: look, if you are man enough, don't just catcall, ask me for my phone number...
LOL.
And he was blushing and embarrassed...he didn't.

While we were all laughing out loud.

exchemist

Veteran Member
It does work as intended. Note that @Estro Felino said it is to impress their male friends. Most of the men who cat-call would be perplexed and run if it worked on the woman.
Sometimes though it really is a rapey attempt at bullying the woman. Perhaps you've seen this video of a London girl given this treatment, who gets so furious she rips the mirror of the guys' van. It's something of a classic....

Last edited: