• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Discovering myself!

whitepony700

Hi everyone!
My name is Fitzroy and I joined this forum in hopes of discovering who I am. I struggled all my life with finding myself (partly due to my diagnosed BPD and just growing up haha) and particularly with discovering my faith. I have practiced a few in the past, Atheistic Satanism, Reform Christianity and Wiccan as a whole. Although, I am here to be educated and to meet people who found their faith after being stuck in the same boat as I am. I am currently looking into different Pagan categories as I find myself believing in nature and spirituality so I believe I will be most active in those relative forums.

I hope you are all having a happy, fresh new year!!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hi @whitepony700 , welcome to RF, i hope you find what you are looking for. Just watch out for the debates in the staff canteen, they can get a little boisterous...

Media_230908_175459.gif

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Namaste. :praying: Greetings and salutations.

I hope you enjoy your time here and that you find what you're looking for.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Hi everyone!
My name is Fitzroy and I joined this forum in hopes of discovering who I am. I struggled all my life with finding myself (partly due to my diagnosed BPD and just growing up haha) and particularly with discovering my faith. I have practiced a few in the past, Atheistic Satanism, Reform Christianity and Wiccan as a whole. Although, I am here to be educated and to meet people who found their faith after being stuck in the same boat as I am. I am currently looking into different Pagan categories as I find myself believing in nature and spirituality so I believe I will be most active in those relative forums.

Hello and welcome!

Heyo

Veteran Member
Hi everyone!

Welcome to RF. It's nice that some young folks still respect us wise old (read: senile) Mentors.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Hi everyone!

You may find this thread of interest:
- The Pagan, Buddhist, and Hindu Thread

flowerpower

Hi everyone!

You kinda just described one of the main reasons I signed up here recently too.

I've been diagnosed BPD too (struggled with it but progressing over the last 10 years or so) but I've always fit the profile from even a very young age. Forums like this are good for treating the poor sense of self stuff - I'm hoping to consolidate who I am with a variety of different methods too.

I have very high hopes for RF in assisting me in meeting that particular goal.

Seems like a lot of advanced intellects and highly educated people flow through this place.

whitepony700

You kinda just described one of the main reasons I signed up here recently too.

I've been diagnosed BPD too (struggled with it but progressing over the last 10 years or so) but I've always fit the profile from even a very young age. Forums like this are good for treating the poor sense of self stuff - I'm hoping to consolidate who I am with a variety of different methods too.

I have very high hopes for RF in assisting me in meeting that particular goal.

Seems like a lot of advanced intellects and highly educated people flow through this place.

It's honestly so relieving to see someone else with BPD here!! I hope you meet all of your goals!

Laika

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum @whitepony700 ! I hope you have a good time here.

p.s. I was diagnosed with depression 15 years ago and have been managing it ever since. So I can only wish you well and all the best with your struggles with BPD. :)

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Welcome to the Religious Forums. The discussions or debates are varied in subject matter. Enjoy your participation.