• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Discordian Magick

Dagonet

Cheese Frater
Hey all, I have been a Discordian for years now, and have been trying to design a magickal system based on Discordianism and Eris worship. Has anyone constructed any rituals, ceremonial systems, egregores, ect. using Discordianism as a basis? If so I would love to hear about them and the results you received. Also If anyone else is interested in working on a large project that would construct a magickal Discordian system let me know. I also have pinealized some rituals and meditative practices if anyone in interested.

Thx...

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I do me but a lot of my mid magic system was discordian based.

Dagonet

Cheese Frater
Here is a Torrent to my ever expanding Discordian Library:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7A0A59B575215A0D301ABBA53B9091EF86E0AA3F&dn=Discordian%20Literature&tr=http%3a//open.tracker.thepiratebay.org/announce

Just copy and paste it into your browser, If that doesn't work let me know. Anyone that wants access to it is free, just leave me an email & I can email it to you as well.

I am looking to start an online cabal of Discordian Occultism to Combat the Illuminati Conspiracy Vibes(weather they are real or not doesn't matter to me, I'm in this for

the lulzy adventure) Some deep Chaos Magick ****! Chaotic & Discordian Egregores to haunt modern day suburban households, Discordian Sigil Graffiti. Anti-Illuminati

Propaganda, Erisian Liberation Recruitment Propaganda, Oh!!! The results are unfathomable and the games are endless.

Last edited:

Iti oj

Premium Member
Mememememememememememe im in I started a revolution here on rf for much the same purpose. **** the nwo illumanti etc.

Iti oj

Premium Member
I actual do alot of that already im so down man let's do this we can take em

Dagonet

Cheese Frater
I actual do alot of that already im so down man let's do this we can take em

Excellent! Perhaps we should create a forum for Discordians like ourselves to to organize. And for all you Discordians that say Organize? But that is a grey faced word. Idiots! Is Eris not the Goddess of Bureaucracy? Does not this supposed order eventually lead to an even greater chaos? Is this not the law?

Sylvan

Unrepentant goofer duster
Hail Eris!

I recently found my first copy of the Principia. It was a stack 1 1/2" thick printed on a dot matrix printer, the file which I acquired from a BBS secretly using my dad's modem in 1994ish.

Last edited:

Iti oj

Premium Member
so how do you suggest we go about making this a reality?

Dagonet

Cheese Frater
Well, we need to come up with some ideas of how to manifest this idea to a reality. Perhaps a forum or site where Discordians can post Operations where other Discordians will partake in voting it up or down. Kinda like how the Anonymous sites and forums work.

Dagonet

Cheese Frater
We could infuse chaotic sigils, mondos, mantras, egregores, etc. Into these workings. There are plenty other fellow Erisians that have already supplied materials to do so, luckily they are all copylefted so we can use them freely : )