• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Die, gas pumper!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Emmet Walsh has merged with the infinite.
The man got a lot of work in the industry.
Most memorable role was as the sniper in "The Jerk".
RIP Dude.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember him in a lot of different roles, such as the role of the sportswriter Dickie Dunn in Slap Shot. He tried to capture the spirit of the thing.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
For some reason, when I read the title, I thought this was going to be about Mr. Truck or Mr. Van. And @Revoltingest switching to an all-electric vehicle.

Which would make it even more confusing when @Stevicus said he saw him in a lot of different roles.

RIP Emmet.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For some reason, when I read the title, I thought this was going to be about Mr. Truck or Mr. Van. And @Revoltingest switching to an all-electric vehicle.

Which would make it even more confusing when @Stevicus said he saw him in a lot of different roles.

RIP Emmet.
EVs don't suit my driving needs.
Nothing against them.
But they are only good for appropriate
applications, not towing or distance travel.

F1fan

Veteran Member
He was the arresting cop in the comedy What's Up, Doc? who laid out all the crimes in the final scene. He's been in tons of movies as a solid character actor with a tinge of goofiness.