• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Diddy's home raided by Homeland Security.

wellwisher

What are Diddy's political views? Is there a correlation to his home invasion? Democrats normally pamper crime, especially sex crimes among their own. The Epstein's witness testimony is still being held back. They will go after political opponents.

I just read that Diddy was a Democrat and endorsed Biden. However, he just started a Black Third Party for the 2024 election. This tells me that the idea of a third Black Party; made the Democrat handlers afraid, that Diddy would skim Black voters away from Biden.

Biden and crew must have decided that they needed to control Diddy's ambitions with some old fashion extortion. My guess is they said, "Your crimes will go away, if you bring me your vote." " But if you "truck me", I will give you the Trump treatment taken to the next level.

Kennedy is already a third party, which worries the Democrats; skimming moderate Democrats and Independents. They cannot home invade Kennedy to set up an extortion, since he is clean and since that would make him a martyr; enemy of the swamp. All they can do is throw money at him, to buy disinformation and misinformation for mud slinging gossip; sleaze bag 1.0.

Trump may have already approached Diddy, and offered him a pardon and DNC payback for the home invasion, if Diddy gives him the black vote. This may have happened, before the home invasion, and it could have precipitated the DNC plan the jump to plan C; coax, then threaten, and then scare. The Government thugs are worse than gang bangers, since their army is huge and are above the law.

This home invasion may backfire on the DNC, since now Diddy can better empathize with Trump, and may have more respect for how Trump handles the crooks; comes out making more money, likes, and votes. Who better to learn defense; the master.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What are Diddy's political views? Is there a correlation to his home invasion? Democrats normally pamper crime, especially sex crimes among their own. The Epstein's witness testimony is still being held back. They will go after political opponents.

I just read that Diddy has been a Democrats and has endorsed Biden. However, he just started a separate Black Third Party. This tells me that the idea of a third or Black Party; on the DNC side, made the Democrat handlers afraid, that Diddy would skim Black voters away from Biden.

Biden and crew must have decided that they needed to control Diddy's ambitions with some old fashion extortion. My guess is "Your crimes will go away, if you bring me that vote." " But if you "truck me", I will give you the Trump illegal treatment taken to the next level; no news allowed like the First Trump Impeachment.

Kennedy is already a third party, which worries the Democrats; skimming moderate Democrats and some of their Independents. They cannot home invade Kennedy to set up an extortion, since he is clean and since that would make him a martyr; enemy of the swamp. All they can do is throw money at him, to buy disinformation and misinformation mud slinging gossip; sleaze bag 1.0.

Trump may have already approach Diddy, and offer him a pardon and DNC payback for the home invasion, if Diddy gives him the black vote. This may have happened, before the homer invasion, could have precipitated plan the jump to plan C; coax, then threaten, and then scare. The Government thugs are worse than gang bangers since their army is huge and is above the law.

This may backfire on the DNC, since how Diddy can empathize with Trump, and may have more respect for how Trump handles the crooks; comes out making more money, likes and votes.
No need for conspiracy theories. Diddy has not been the nicest person when it comes to the opposite sex. Fame and fortune often cover that up. It is harder to go after the rich and famous, but even they tend to break the law at times.

F1fan

Veteran Member
What are Diddy's political views? Is there a correlation to his home invasion?
Why would this matter?
Democrats normally pamper crime,
Right, which is why Trump says he will pardon all 1265 (and more every day) criminals from Jan 6.
especially sex crimes among their own.
Right, which is why Trump got found liable for sexual assault and defamation.
The Epstein's witness testimony is still being held back.
Yeah, Trump's old friend.
They will go after political opponents.
As we see nearly daily as Trump threatens judges, prosecutors, witnesses, Biden, Harris, Cheney, Haley, etc.
I just read that Diddy has been a Democrats and has endorsed Biden.
And he's black.
However, he just started a separate Black Third Party. This tells me that the idea of a third or Black Party; on the DNC side, made the Democrat handlers afraid, that Diddy would skim Black voters away from Biden.
Whoop, and they it is, bringing up race as a bad thang. Do you think black citizens should be allowed to vote?
Biden and crew must have decided that they needed to control Diddy's ambitions with some old fashion extortion. My guess is "Your crimes will go away, if you bring me that vote." " But if you "truck me", I will give you the Trump illegal treatment taken to the next level; no news allowed like the First Trump Impeachment.
Very Qanon of you.
Kennedy is already a third party, which worries the Democrats; skimming moderate Democrats and some of their Independents. They cannot home invade Kennedy to set up an extortion, since he is clean and since that would make him a martyr; enemy of the swamp. All they can do is throw money at him, to buy disinformation and misinformation mud slinging gossip; sleaze bag 1.0.

Trump may have already approach Diddy, and offer him a pardon and DNC payback for the home invasion, if Diddy gives him the black vote. This may have happened, before the homer invasion, could have precipitated plan the jump to plan C; coax, then threaten, and then scare. The Government thugs are worse than gang bangers since their army is huge and is above the law.

This may backfire on the DNC, since how Diddy can empathize with Trump, and may have more respect for how Trump handles the crooks; comes out making more money, likes and votes.
Reads like a bad novel. Who needs facts when fiction is so much fun?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Casandra ‘Cassie’ Ventura
R&B singer Cassie, whose full name is Casandra Ventura, filed a lawsuit in 2023 alleging that she was trafficked, raped and beaten by Combs on many occasions over 10 years.​
Rodney ‘Lil Rod’ Jones
In the most recent lawsuit against Combs, filed on 26 February 2024 in New York, producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones, alleged he was “subjected to unwanted advances by associates of Diddy at his direction” and that he was forced to engage in relations with the sex workers Combs had hired.​
Joie Dickerson-Neal
In November 2023, Joie Dickerson-Neal filed a lawsuit alleging that Combs drugged her, sexually assaulted her and secretly recorded the assault while she was a college student in 1991, NBC News reported, citing the filing.​
More women come forward
Since November, three more women have come forward with lawsuits in the Southern District of New York alleging that they were sexually assaulted by Combs, according to NBC News.​
Two of the women said they were teenagers at the time of the alleged assaults.​
Anonymous Plaintiff
In November, an anonymous plaintiff accused Combs and singer-songwriter Aaron Hall of raping her and a friend in 1990 or 1991 after meeting at an MCA Records event in New York, where the singers “were very flirtatious and handsy” and offered them drinks, Rolling Stone reported.​
Unnamed Accuser ‘Jane Doe’
In December, Combs was hit with another lawsuit which claimed he had drugged and gang-raped a 17-year-old girl in 2003.​

More details in linked article

F1fan

Veteran Member
Trump and Diddy: when being a celebrity and rich won't save you from being held accountable for sexual assault.
Trump may have already approached Diddy, and offered him a pardon and DNC payback for the home invasion,
So you and Trump are democrats for pampering Diddy's crimes?

And home invasions are criminal acts. Law enforcements with warrants are legal. Are you sure you're on the law enforcement side?
if Diddy gives him the black vote.
So, corruption and quid pro quo.

And why do you think black citizens are so corrupt and will vote republican?
This may have happened, before the home invasion,
Because both Trump and Diddy are criminals, and they like criminal conspiracy?
and it could have precipitated the DNC plan the jump to plan C; coax, then threaten, and then scare.
You seem scared of democracy.
The Government thugs are worse than gang bangers, since their army is huge and are above the law.
Oh, you mean when Trump's co-conspirators tried to overturn the election in 2021? Notice the republicans in government did their jobs ethically and prevented Trump and his co-conspirators from suceeding in their crime against the USA. Those thugs doing their jobs ethically. There's only one thing to do: threaten their lives.
This home invasion may backfire on the DNC, since now Diddy can better empathize with Trump, and may have more respect for how Trump handles the crooks; comes out making more money, likes, and votes. Who better to learn defense; the master.
Yeah, because citizens are so supportive of sexual assault, and have to put their foot down when it comes to men being held accountable for sexually assaulting women, even if it's black men.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Heavily armed cops threaten to kill his kids,
holding them at gunpoint. The cops need
tanks to conduct a search? They're far more
dangerous than Diddy & his kids. One slip
of the trigger finger & the kids die.

I wonder....did the raid of Trump's mansion
involve tanks, & violent arrests of family?
Nah. It's one standards for powerful
politicians, & a much worse one for the
masses.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

masses.
Remember when authorities last used a tank?

Timothy McVeigh blew a federal building to hell.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

masses.
I can see that they were taken under gun point. I would say that the term "kids" is inappropriate since they are 25 and 30 years old. I would like to know why they felt the need for such force.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can see that they were taken under gun point. I would say that the term "kids" is inappropriate since they are 25 and 30 years old.
The issue was their being family,
& not under suspicion of his crimes.
I would like to know why they felt the need for such force.
It's what cops do.
They don't ask.
They order with threat of violence.

Last edited:

Colt

I just read that Diddy was a Democrat and endorsed Biden. However, he just started a Black Third Party for the 2024 election. This tells me that the idea of a third Black Party; made the Democrat handlers afraid, that Diddy would skim Black voters away from Biden.

Biden and crew must have decided that they needed to control Diddy's ambitions with some old fashion extortion. My guess is they said, "Your crimes will go away, if you bring me your vote." " But if you "truck me", I will give you the Trump treatment taken to the next level.

Kennedy is already a third party, which worries the Democrats; skimming moderate Democrats and Independents. They cannot home invade Kennedy to set up an extortion, since he is clean and since that would make him a martyr; enemy of the swamp. All they can do is throw money at him, to buy disinformation and misinformation for mud slinging gossip; sleaze bag 1.0.

Trump may have already approached Diddy, and offered him a pardon and DNC payback for the home invasion, if Diddy gives him the black vote. This may have happened, before the home invasion, and it could have precipitated the DNC plan the jump to plan C; coax, then threaten, and then scare. The Government thugs are worse than gang bangers, since their army is huge and are above the law.

Diddy identifies as a middle class white shoe salesmen. If you judge him then it’s bigotry! Race and class roles are assumed rather than respected based on one’s expression.