• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did you ever notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
I don't think its appropriate to start a thread just to bash God as Lemaverick has done.
Ahem.... your argument reduces God to our level.

I think God can handle a little criticism. At least, my God can. :sarcastic The rules exist in order to protect us humans, who are just a tad more fragile.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I think that everyone here deserves an apology- especially from me, as I allowed myself to participate in a thread wherein I believed rules were being broken but still continued to post. I should be setting a better example than I have been of late.

For future reference, the forum rules state that if you have a problem with another member or their posts, to please either use the 'report' feature or to notify Admins by using the PM system. ( Rule 6.) If you are having problems with certain members or a question about a Moderator action, use Private Message to a ReligiousForums.com member of the admin staff for help in resolving the matter.) What is not explicitly stated is that taking the issue out into the open is not one of the recommended 'options'- that doing so, knowingly or not, can lead to breaking Rule 4, which forbids personal attacks on other members.

Because this matter has not really been out in the open, and I would like my apology to stand, this thead will be closed but left available to read (With some editting so that the issue in question is resolved at the same time.) Again, I'm very sorry that I haven't been as aware of how I've been presenting myself lately, and will try to be more careful in the future.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
I think that everyone here deserves an apology- especially from me, as I allowed myself to participate in a thread wherein I believed rules were being broken but still continued to post. I should be setting a better example than I have been of late.
Obviously, I need to add my apology, too. :sorry1:

Status
Not open for further replies.