• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did The MSM Cost Trump The Election?

Did MSM and big Tech manipulate the 2020 election

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Possible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care Trump didn't win.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Suggest you take a look at George Soros funding activities
George Soros does not own a single media outlet.

Rupert Murdoch directly controls a multinational conglomerate of media companies and publishing firms operating television networks, newspapers, and websites across the anglophone world, and has been known to be a strong influence on these companies' political outlook. Don't tell me you never heard of the guy!

Last edited:

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
What's the matter @metis, can't handle the truth?
So tell us, why does Fox News refuse to cover these stories even though they once claimed to support Trump?
Is Rupert Murdoch in collusion with Joe Biden, or is there an even more sinister connection?

esmith

Veteran Member
So tell us, why does Fox News refuse to cover these stories even though they once claimed to support Trump?
Is Rupert Murdoch in collusion with Joe Biden, or is there an even more sinister connection?
Gee, I guess you didn't read @metis post #12/
So to make you and @metis happy.
Gingrich: Media, Big Tech election manipulation most ‘corrupt, scandalous’ action in American history
Rep. Jim Jordan: Big Tech And The Media's Collusion To Squash The Hunter Biden Laptop Story Impacted The 2020 Presidential Election

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
VP Nominee Kamala Harris’s extreme liberal voting record in the Senate
LMAO!! Extremely liberal, lol.
You know she backed the state and trampled on trans rights.
Try going by real standards instead of hyper partisan standards that make Reagan look like a Centrist.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
So it's not actually "the mainstream media" as you claimed earlier, but the platforms traditionally beloved as bringers of proper right-wing lore - Youtube, Facebook, Twitter et al.

esmith

Veteran Member
Of course not, these billionaires advance causes they themselves support.

The logic is not one of principles, but of opposing teams.
No, it is not opposing teams but of opposing ideas. There are those that are on the other "team" whose ideas and policies are acceptable to the other "team".
If one does not undestand that, they are just lost in the jungle of their own contrived bubble.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
No, it is not opposing teams but of opposing ideas.
You mean, like Freedom, Democracy, Liberty, Equality, or the Pursuit of Happiness? Those ideas, that literally every single political faction and organization of note in the US claims to support, pursue, or embody?

Or are you talking about a completely different set of ideas that has nothing at all to do with any of these?

esmith

Veteran Member
You mean, like Freedom, Democracy, Liberty, Equality, or the Pursuit of Happiness? Those ideas, that literally every single political faction and organization of note in the US claims to support, pursue, or embody?

Or are you talking about a completely different set of ideas that has nothing at all to do with any of these?
Policies that affect those.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Policies that affect those.
Policies are enacted by governments, and neither Soros nor Koch have ever served in the capacity of a government official, so those cannot be the reason for your opposition to one billionaire and apparent support of another.

You are clearly not opposed to billionaires owning media empires that propagate ideas you support, so where does your opposition come from?

esmith

Veteran Member
Policies are enacted by governments, and neither Soros nor Koch have ever served in the capacity of a government official, so those cannot be the reason for your opposition to one billionaire and apparent support of another.

You are clearly not opposed to billionaires owning media empires that propagate ideas you support, so where does your opposition come from?
Why should I be opposed to anyone owning media empires that support what I do. Would be stupid if I did; however, I would say something about anything
they say or do if it opposes what I believe.
Do you support anyone that agrees with your policies, or only those that others of your political views support?

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I really hate how it's become common to use acronyms and initialisms without explanation. It's hideous that it's accepted, and mildly anti-social as it assumes everyone knows what you know and has the same perspectives.
Trouble is it's everywhere, AFAIK.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Why should I be opposed to anyone owning media empires that support what I do. Would be stupid if I did; however, I would say something about anything
they say or do if it opposes what I believe.
That confession deserves a frubal.
It shows how and why tribalists are so often hypocrites. While an outsider looks at a policy and asks how it can be useful and just for everybody, the tribalist only sees the momentary benefit for her/his tribe and will condemn the exact same thing when done by an opposing tribe.