• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Paul Corrupt Christianity?

Muffled

Jesus in me
How did Paul know who it was? You could argue he never heard Jesus's voice before and could not have known who was talking to him. Also voice could be argued as being physical since it would affect the atoms in the air to transmit sound to Paul's ears.

I believe Paul knew who he was persecuting.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The idea of the crucifixion and redemption contradicts the Ten Commandments of Moses

This puts Paul in trouble
In the box of predicaments

I believe you will have to use some logic. Nothing seems to follow from the facts.

Muffled

Jesus in me
"He called the Apostle Paul the "first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus" "

Thomas Jefferson rightly made the above comments.

Regards

I find it interesting to hear that Jesus had doctrines. Can yo explain how that can be? I don't believe Paul has any either.

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
I believe you will have to use some logic. Nothing seems to follow from the facts.

Thanks for sharing my friend
I can believe in the existence of a God who made everything
But there is no evidence to confirm the crucifixion and redemption of the gods
Sorry, my friend, I don't mean to offend
:hatchedchick:

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
So... Wikipedia is suddenly a MUCH better resource than peer-reviewed scholars, because... internet.

The first rule of warfare... of any kind... is 'know thine enemy'.
If you think Wiki is quoted by me for anything other than a jumping off point, you haven't learned what you need to know in our little war of words.
Or is that straw all you could come up with?

The parts I quote are the parts I currently believe. The rest isn't worth space in the cloud, to me. I doubt that I'm the only person here who doesn't swallow the entire bait, much less the hook, line and sinker. Time was, that I threw out the baby with the bathwater... now, having learned there was soon no babies, toddlers, or any sort of water at all... I have become selective.
May I suggest that you do the same?

There is no growth without change.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
I believe you will hae to produce some evidence for that because the canon is generally accepted.

I believe you must have some magic ball you are looking through because I haven't seen anything like that.

I have underlined the phrase above, to which I responded below.

Joh.15:19 "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own"
Matt.22:14 "For many are called, but few [are] chosen."
Joh.10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me:"
Rev.17:14 "and they that are with Him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful."

I believe those are nice verses but they do not pertain to the issue.

Sure they do. Here are a few more, within the context of "the canon is generally accepted"

M13:24-25 "Another parable put He forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a Man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, His enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
M16:6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

Ac23:6 "But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men [and] brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee..."

The canon is a doctrine of men... they added whatever they liked... at any given point in time... and deleted what they didn't... whenever the mood struck them.
Either the canon was always the canon, or the men who decided what was in and what was out had different politics in different centuries.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
I believe that would include Paul's words and mine as well.

Ac21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise [their] children, neither to walk after the customs.

Had Saul of Cilicia NOT caused the Pharisee/Sadducee riot in order to subvert the trial, THIS would have come to light, and condemned him on the spot.

Phil3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. (circumcision, he calls mutilation)

Saul calls the Jews dogs; the Jews called Jesus a dog by calling Him a Samaritan. The Pharisees and the Jews committed the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit by saying that Jesus did miracles by other than the Spirit of God.

I'm doubting that the same Saul of Tarsus, who said he was STILL a Pharisee, by the way, will be able to subvert the next trial he will face. There is no forgiveness for the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Nor will Saul talk his way out of fulfilling all of Matthew 23:34-35

"Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute [them] from city to city: That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar."

Ac26:10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against [them].
26:11 And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled [them] to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted [them] even unto strange cities.

The punishment remains to be carried out, in order to fulfill the prophecy, because Jesus's prophecies cannot fail.

Rev.2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

The Book of Revelation TPTB tried to keep out of the canon... probably about the same time they were working to put Saul of Cilicia in... for the same reasons.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
Where?
Where?
They are not contrary one to another and it omits those place where Paul said "continue in the word" using other words

OtherSheep said:

Paul claims that Adam is forgiven, but says the reverse about Eve. I forget who it was that called this the "Oriental contempt of women"... but, spot on!

Where?

1Cor.10:23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
1Tim.2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

If that's true, then shouldn't we assume that Saul was only speaking to men, in this next verse?

Eph.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

OtherSheep said:

Paul says imputed righteousness by his faction's murder of Jesus. Jesus says the Pharisees killed Him to steal His inheritance.

Where?

Ro.4:6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 4:7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 4:8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. 4:9 [...] for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. [...] 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 4:22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.

That's not what David said in context, because context says that David was guilty.

Ps32:1 Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven, and who sins are covered. 2 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin, and whose mouth there is no guile. 3 Because I kept silence, my bones waxed old, from my crying all the day. 4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: I became thoroughly miserable while a thorn was fastened in me. 5 I acknowledged my sin, and hid not mine iniquity: I said, I will confess mine iniquity to the Lord against myself; and thou forgavest the ungodliness of my heart.

[Interesting that Saul doesn't quote the last phrase of the sentence... we see him telling his flock that he caught them by guile.]

Right after Abram is said to believe God, he's asking for proof. And Abraham and his wife got a child of Hagar... they staggered at the promise of God, big time.

Gen.15:6 And Abram believed God, and it was counted to him for righteousness. 7 And he said to him, I am God that brought thee out of the land of the Chaldeans, so as to give thee this land to inherit. 8 And he said, Master and Lord, how shall I know that I shall inherit it?

James.2:19 "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God."

Jesus says the Pharisees killed Him to steal His inheritance.

Where?

Matt.21:37 But last of all He sent unto them His son, saying, They will reverence My Son. 21:38 But when the husbandmen saw the Son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill Him, and let us seize on His inheritance. 21:39 And they caught Him, and cast [Him] out of the vineyard, and slew [Him].
21:40 When the Lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will He do unto those husbandmen?
21:41 They say unto Him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out [His] vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render Him the fruits in their seasons.
21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. 21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
21:45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard His parables, they perceived that He spake of them.

OtherSheep said:

Jesus says ye are my disciples if ye continue. Paul says confess Christ and believe the resurrection et viola!

They are not contrary one to another and it omits those place where Paul said "continue in the word" using other words

2Tim.3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them];

1Cor.4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet [have ye] not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Eph.4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

John.10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear My voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd.

Matt.23:9 "And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 23:10 Neither be ye called masters(teachers): for one is your Master, [even] Christ."

Matt.28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth.
28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world.
Amen.
It's not bad enough that Saul of Cilicia rips text out of context and blindly pastes them wherever he assumes they fit, but he single-handedly destroys the most important things that Jesus has commanded us to observe.

This is a large part of why James and the Book of Revelation were written, IMHO. And John certainly knew who the enemy planting tares happened to be. Matthew calls them vipers, in the words of John the Baptist and Jesus. Daniel tells us who gets ground to powder by the mountain cut without hands. It's the Iron Teeth of the beast, and the clay of man are its followers... they usurp the power of three nations with the birth of a little one... to become 10 nations of the same... religion.

It isn't Christianity. It's not even Paulianity's shill to murder the gentiles.

I personally spent decades learning Paulianity. I know the doctrines they taught in the Dispensational Schools and in Calvinism. I am not unaware, KenS. I fought for this thing much longer than I've been fighting against it... so far. Thankfully, my audience was a small one, back in the day... and I spent many of those years changing my mind... which has to be done in order to grow.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
Yeah, I guess technically Jesus corrupts Paul. :p

After all, 10xthousands of fragments, scattered all over the east (Anatolia) would not convince someone who actually WANTS that Cilician's mystical-whirling-dervish thing.

[QUOTE="Kelly of the Phoenix, post: 6375288, member: 58387"
This is from a God who needed people to paint blood on a door because He can't tell a Hebrew from an Egyptian.

Seems like Joseph must have looked Egyptian.

From the perspective of the NT, if Jesus knows his sheep, why is he shocked when gentiles come to him for help?

Jesus came to the circle of the nations, to find His lost sheep of 10-North-House-of-Israel (of the Divided Kingdom). ... BTW, shocked, seriously? How else would His sheep know what He said?

But then the bible says the apostles didn't understand Jesus and were failing the class.

Until the coming of the Holy Spirit, after the resurrection, to the 11 by the breath of the risen Christ, there was no one to remind them what Jesus had said and teach them what Jesus meant. Before John the Baptist witnessed to Jesus, John knew who Jesus was. After the Holy Spirit lit on Jesus and remained, John asked if Jesus was the one he went baptizing for. When Jesus went back to Heaven, and returned, the Holy Spirit became... available... When Jesus had the Holy Spirit, no one else did. IMHO.

But we don't have any of their writings.

John sounds like a fanboy with little anime hearts in his eyes for Jesus. He has serious bias issues.

John was related to Jesus, if memory serves. But... are you the sort of person who would consider love being a bias issue?

Why have faith in any man? The Way doesn't need a mascot. Anyone can do it.

Many are called but few are chosen. Called, chosen and faithful. When push comes to shove, most people will be blaspheming God because they're sitting in the dirt, covered in bloody rain and boils.

But God told me He didn't write the bible. Men did. God doesn't seem to care much for the bible. Prove me wrong?

Jesus says the Jews had a different father, too.

While I agree that we will get what we pay for, so to speak, take some guy's bad trip with a grain of salt.

Saul said Satan comes disguised as an angel of light... on the road to Damascus.

I think I'm not getting paid to do God's job for Him.

Good thing for God, right?

The problem is that shepherds fatten up the lambs for slaughter.

The Good Shepherd is will have one flock.

But we only have John saying that and John has "issues". Hell, they all do, but John's "special". NEVER trust some random person, or do you go around believing every Christ, Messiah, angel, prophet, and god on the internet as well?

His sheep know His voice, and He knows them, and they follow Him. only

Didn't Jesus? Wasn't he supposed to give his flock everlasting water? Then what did they need Peter for?

Jesus said that we will believe because of the words of Jesus that were given to us by His Discipled Apostles. only

Which of them witnessed stuff when Jesus was alone?

Jesus did. He talked to the ones who love Him.

Paul had all of Jesus' podcasts on his iPod.

Yeah? Then why didn't Paul ever quote what he heard?

Got some Genesis quotes for this crucifixion thing?

The seed of the serpent will bruise His heel... vs. crush his head.
No resurrection for the reptilian(s).

[/QUOTE

Sorry for stomping on everyone's answers to that confetti.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Christianity became Paulist dominated by Hellenist and Roman beliefs and cultural influence. This is part of the evolution of spiritual of beliefs and not necessarily the corruption of Christianity. Judaism became influence by Hellenism in the same period. The problem, like all ancient religions is that it was only relevant to the time and culture of their origins and not the universal. All ancient religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam, are influenced and became a apart of the culture and time they evolved in, and in and of themselves are not relevant in the contemporary world evolving past them. Revelation is progressive, evolving and cyclic naturally as life and our physical existence including our universe and all possible universes.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
After all, 10xthousands of fragments, scattered all over the east (Anatolia) would not convince someone who actually WANTS that Cilician's mystical-whirling-dervish thing.

[QUOTE="Kelly of the Phoenix, post: 6375288, member: 58387"
This is from a God who needed people to paint blood on a door because He can't tell a Hebrew from an Egyptian.

Seems like Joseph must have looked Egyptian.

From the perspective of the NT, if Jesus knows his sheep, why is he shocked when gentiles come to him for help?

Jesus came to the circle of the nations, to find His lost sheep of 10-North-House-of-Israel (of the Divided Kingdom). ... BTW, shocked, seriously? How else would His sheep know what He said?

But then the bible says the apostles didn't understand Jesus and were failing the class.

Until the coming of the Holy Spirit, after the resurrection, to the 11 by the breath of the risen Christ, there was no one to remind them what Jesus had said and teach them what Jesus meant. Before John the Baptist witnessed to Jesus, John knew who Jesus was. After the Holy Spirit lit on Jesus and remained, John asked if Jesus was the one he went baptizing for. When Jesus went back to Heaven, and returned, the Holy Spirit became... available... When Jesus had the Holy Spirit, no one else did. IMHO.

But we don't have any of their writings.

John sounds like a fanboy with little anime hearts in his eyes for Jesus. He has serious bias issues.

John was related to Jesus, if memory serves. But... are you the sort of person who would consider love being a bias issue?

Why have faith in any man? The Way doesn't need a mascot. Anyone can do it.

Many are called but few are chosen. Called, chosen and faithful. When push comes to shove, most people will be blaspheming God because they're sitting in the dirt, covered in bloody rain and boils.

But God told me He didn't write the bible. Men did. God doesn't seem to care much for the bible. Prove me wrong?

Jesus says the Jews had a different father, too.

While I agree that we will get what we pay for, so to speak, take some guy's bad trip with a grain of salt.

Saul said Satan comes disguised as an angel of light... on the road to Damascus.

I think I'm not getting paid to do God's job for Him.

Good thing for God, right?

The problem is that shepherds fatten up the lambs for slaughter.

The Good Shepherd is will have one flock.

But we only have John saying that and John has "issues". Hell, they all do, but John's "special". NEVER trust some random person, or do you go around believing every Christ, Messiah, angel, prophet, and god on the internet as well?

His sheep know His voice, and He knows them, and they follow Him. only

Didn't Jesus? Wasn't he supposed to give his flock everlasting water? Then what did they need Peter for?

Jesus said that we will believe because of the words of Jesus that were given to us by His Discipled Apostles. only

Which of them witnessed stuff when Jesus was alone?

Jesus did. He talked to the ones who love Him.

Paul had all of Jesus' podcasts on his iPod.

Yeah? Then why didn't Paul ever quote what he heard?

Got some Genesis quotes for this crucifixion thing?

The seed of the serpent will bruise His heel... vs. crush his head.
No resurrection for the reptilian(s).

[/QUOTE

Sorry for stomping on everyone's answers to that confetti.

You only are stomping on the confetti of those that still think Christianity is relevant in the contemporary world beyond the Hellenist Roman world that Christianity was revealed.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
You only are stomping on the confetti of those that still think Christianity is relevant in the contemporary world beyond the Hellenist Roman world that Christianity was revealed.

Which begs the question... why are you reading here? ... is there a nicer way to put this?

To those who actually and truly care, I will say that there isn't as much difference between Zeus and Jesus that some might wish there were.
But the same mythologists were also busy in those days... unwilling or unable to believe that begetting a country isn't truly laying with a woman.
Greek Legend is poetry... which takes more than a simple man to get the begets. Born from the mind of... never physically happened. To poets, it means something.
Jesus spoke poetry, too. And parables were written for those He didn't want to turn and be healed. His sheep know His voice.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
Christianity became Paulist dominated by Hellenist and Roman beliefs and cultural influence. This is part of the evolution of spiritual of beliefs and not necessarily the corruption of Christianity. Judaism became influence by Hellenism in the same period. The problem, like all ancient religions is that it was only relevant to the time and culture of their origins and not the universal. All ancient religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam, are influenced and became a apart of the culture and time they evolved in, and in and of themselves are not relevant in the contemporary world evolving past them. Revelation is progressive, evolving and cyclic naturally as life and our physical existence including our universe and all possible universes.

Rev.22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still:
and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
19:10 for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
"He called the Apostle Paul the "first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus" "

Thomas Jefferson rightly made the above comments.

Regards
I agree, with my whole heart.
Jefferson also said that private banks would destroy his country.

I find it interesting to hear that Jesus had doctrines. Can yo explain how that can be? I don't believe Paul has any either.

(sigh)

Matt.16:12 Then understood they how that he bade [them] not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

John.18:19 The high priest then asked Jesus of His disciples, and of His doctrine.

Here's Saul's:

1Cor.2:10 But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things* of God.

1Cor.8:10 For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols;

Here's Jesus':

Rev.2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce My servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am He which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
2:24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths* of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

_______
* same Greek word
"(figuratively) mystery:--deep(-ness, things), depth."
Greek Concordance with Strong's Numbering - Bible Software by johnhurt.com

What Saul calls deep things of God, Jesus calls the deep things of Satan. He calls Saul the Jezebel, who teaches His flock to eat in the idol's temple, because they have this knowledge of mystery. Jezebel is cast into a bed... meaning harlotry... and those who commit spiritual adultery with her will go into the great tribulation of Mystery Babylon.
Saul speaks over and over of his mysteries...
... not one of which Jesus ever taught.

Jesus told His Discipled Apostles to teach the gentiles/nations that which Jesus had already taught to them.

Saul taught what Satan, disguised as an angel made of light, on the road to Damascus, had taught to Saul. This is why the man was always and forever rattling his chains. As will they, for eternity, who believe the deep things of Satan which Saul of Tarsus taught. One might consider Saul the false prophet... which is what Jesus calls Jezebel... who matches the description of Paul, the apostle of dead gentiles.

Two sets of doctrines.
Two different Ggods.

Last edited:

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
Yes, you can find a quote saying just about anything,

But, since he isn't God, he is just as wrong.

Christ's name isn't Saul or Paul.
And S/Paul isn't God, either...
[Keep in mind, when you answer, that Saul is the one who says all scripture is god-inspired. That can have two meanings. (1) That Saul was blessing his own work, and creating a circular argument just begging to be used. (2) That they're right when they say Sauline work was quarantined.]

A man saying he was chosen to re-write all of the doctrines of Jesus... now that Jesus had been killed by the people of that man, who wanted Jesus' crown/land/sheep/inheritance... should have 2 witnesses to said conversion, other than himself... and some anonymously referenced men within the conversion document itself... circular arguments are not allowed. Saul's idiotic theory that two separate attempts by one man, qualifies as two witnesses... obviously does not apply.

As Tertullian says, any man can make any sort of claim about himself for himself. Whether or not he is believed is the question. You could make the same claims, if you liked. These days, you won't make it into the man-made canon... which seems to be the criteria for most deep thinkers of today.

But Jesus says that a man who comes in his own name, him you will believe. Saul is that man.
Being God, Jesus is right all of the time.

The prophecies that Jesus made which fit Saul like a glove... are legion.
Not that anybody notices.

Last edited:

Firemorphic

Activist Membrane
Paul is a trojan horse. He couldn't get anywhere hurling rocks at people's heads, so he infiltrated the group and declared himself a leader in said group and helped himself.

I can actually kinda see that myself. A certain aspect of Paul's demeanor is a violation of Jesus' principle of:
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" (Matthew 7:3)

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I agree, with my whole heart.
Jefferson also said that private banks would destroy his country.

(sigh)

Matt.16:12 Then understood they how that he bade [them] not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

John.18:19 The high priest then asked Jesus of His disciples, and of His doctrine.

Here's Saul's:

1Cor.2:10 But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things* of God.

1Cor.8:10 For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols;

Here's Jesus':

Rev.2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce My servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am He which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
2:24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths* of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

_______
* same Greek word
"(figuratively) mystery:--deep(-ness, things), depth."
Greek Concordance with Strong's Numbering - Bible Software by johnhurt.com

What Saul calls deep things of God, Jesus calls the deep things of Satan. He calls Saul the Jezebel, who teaches His flock to eat in the idol's temple, because they have this knowledge of mystery. Jezebel is cast into a bed... meaning harlotry... and those who commit spiritual adultery with her will go into the great tribulation of Mystery Babylon.
Saul speaks over and over of his mysteries...
... not one of which Jesus ever taught.

Jesus told His Discipled Apostles to teach the gentiles/nations that which Jesus had already taught to them.

Saul taught what Satan, disguised as an angel made of light, on the road to Damascus, had taught to Saul. This is why the man was always and forever rattling his chains. As will they, for eternity, who believe the deep things of Satan which Saul of Tarsus taught. One might consider Saul the false prophet... which is what Jesus calls Jezebel... who matches the description of Paul, the apostle of dead gentiles.

Two sets of doctrines.
Two different Ggods.
Thanks for agreeing with me.

Regards

Spartan

No..........
Paul WAS the initiator of the origimal Christianity.

Certainly, Yeshua knew nothing about it.
His mission was totally different.

Not so. Jesus came first, then Paul. And they both agree on the major doctrines of Christianity. In addition, Paul wrote about the revelations he received from Jesus.

1. Alive in Christ
    1. Jesus
      1. "For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son also gives life to whom He wishes," (John 5:21).

2. Paul
      1. "For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all shall be made alive," (1 Cor. 15:22).
  2. Anxiety
    1. Jesus
      1. "For this reason I say to you, do not be anxious for your life, as to what you shall eat, or what you shall drink; nor for your body, as to what you shall put on. Is not life more than food, and the body than clothing?" (Matt. 6:25).

2. Paul
      1. "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God," (Phil. 4:6).

3. Atonement
    1. Jesus
      1. "I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep," (John 10:11)

2. Paul
      1. "and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you, and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma," (Eph. 5:2).

4. Deity of Jesus
    1. Jesus
      1. "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am," (John 8:58). Compare with Exodus 3:14, "And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, "I AM has sent me to you."

2. Paul
      1. "For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form," (Col. 2:9). See also, Phil. 2:5-8.
  5. Forgiveness
    1. Jesus
      1. "For if you forgive men for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you," (Matt. 6:14).

2. Paul
      1. "And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you," (Eph. 4:32).

6. Jesus is the only way
    1. Jesus
      1. "Jesus said to him, "I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me," (John 14:6).

2. Paul
      1. "For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus," (1 Tim. 2:5).

7. Justification by faith
    1. Jesus
      1. "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life," (John 5:24). See also John 3:16-18; Luke 18:9-13.

2. Paul
      1. "Therefore having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ," (Rom. 5:1).
  8. Law, the
    1. Jesus
      1. "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill," (Matt. 5:17).

2. Paul
      1. "Do we then nullify the Law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary, we establish the Law," (Rom. 3:31).
      2. "What I am saying is this: the Law, which came four hundred and thirty years later, does not invalidate a covenant previously ratified by God, so as to nullify the promise," (Gal. 3:17).

9. Law, living the
    1. Jesus
      1. "You shall not commit murder; You shall not commit adultery; You shall not steal; You shall not bear false witness; 19 Honor your father and mother; and You shall love your neighbor as yourself," (Matt. 19:18-19).

2. Paul
      1. "Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. 9 For this, "You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet," and if there is any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." 10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; love therefore is the fulfillment of the law," (Rom. 13:8-10)
  10. Predestination
    1. Jesus
      1. "Not all men can accept this statement, but only those to whom it has been given," (Matt. 19:11).
      2. "All that the Father gives Me shall come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out," (John 6:37).
      3. "No one can come to Me, unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day," (John 6:44).
      4. "For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me, unless it has been granted him from the Father," (John 6:65).

2. Paul
      1. "He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will... 11 also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will," (Eph. 1:5,11).
  11. Resurrection
    1. Jesus
      1. "The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men; 23 and they will kill Him, and He will be raised on the third day," (Matt. 17:22-23).

2. Paul
      1. "For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures," (1 Cor. 15:3-4).
  12. Rewards and Punishment
    1. Jesus
      1. "For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels; and will then recompense every man according to his deeds," (Matt. 16:27).

2. Paul
      1. "who will render to every man according to his deeds," (Rom. 2:6).
  13. Sinfulness of man
    1. Jesus
      1. "For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders. 20 "These are the things which defile the man; but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile the man," (Matt. 15:19-20).

2. Paul
      1. "There is none who understands, There is none who seeks for God; 12 All have turned aside, together they have become useless; There is none who does good, There is not even one," (Rom. 3:11-12).

14. Tradition
    1. Jesus
      1. "And why do you yourselves transgress the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition?" (Matt. 15:3).

2. Paul
      1. "See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ," (Col. 2:8).
  15. Works Righteousness denied
    1. Jesus
      1. "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23 "And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness," (Matt. 7:22-23).

2. Paul
      1. "Now that no one is justified by the Law before God is evident; for, "The righteous man shall live by faith," (Gal. 3:11).

As you can see, this brief list demonstrates that Jesus and Paul both taught the same thing.
Did Jesus and Paul teach the same thing? | CARM.org

Muffled

Jesus in me
Thanks for sharing my friend
I can believe in the existence of a God who made everything
But there is no evidence to confirm the crucifixion and redemption of the gods
Sorry, my friend, I don't mean to offend
:hatchedchick:

I believe Christians can't be offended because we have everything on a silver platter.

I believe that depends on what you consider evidence. I consider the Bible evidence.

I believe this is an unfamiliar term but respectfully speaking I would consider their redemption as coming from the same source as anyone else's.