• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Mohammad fight in battle?

Cooky

Veteran Member
I just want to know if Mohammad ever killed a man with a weapon.

...The battle of Uhud seems to suggest that he at least ordered killing, which would mean to me, that he was evil.

Cooky

Veteran Member
My understanding is that he intercepted traveling caravans, and physically assaulted them.

Cooky

Veteran Member
What do you mean ordered killing in the battle of Uhud?

I don't think my statement could be more clear. Mohammad was the leader, and he ordered the killing of human beings, then justified it in the Koran.

...But this is your religion. Why ask me questions?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

...The battle of Uhud seems to suggest that he at least ordered killing, which would mean to me, that he was evil.

I can guarantee you that, according to christian lore, the god you worship as a catholic killed a whole lot more humans and ordered genocides and infanticides on a regular basis.

So according to your standard, the god you worship is even worse.

Surely you don't engage in special pleading and/or hold a double standard when it concerns your own beliefs....

Wasp

I don't think my statement could be more clear. Mohammad was the leader, and he ordered the killing of human beings, then justified it in the Koran.

...But this is your religion. Why ask me questions?
I just wonder why you mentioned that one specifically.

It was the Quraysh who wanted war.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I can guarantee you that, according to christian lore, the god you worship as a catholic killed a whole lot more humans and ordered genocides and infanticides on a regular basis.

So according to your standard, the god you worship is even worse.

Surely you don't engage in special pleading and/or hold a double standard when it concerns your own beliefs....

Avoiding the issue is logical fallacy. Stay on topic please. This thread is about Mohammad and the killing of non-muslims by Mohammad specifically, or by his direct order. Thanks.

SA Huguenot

what was his army called?
The army of Jihad fighting in the name of Allah.
Muhammad partook in more than 40 raids, some of the Jewish tribes were attacked without any reason or warning.
Muhammad tortured, raped, murdered hundreds.
I like ali Sina who challenged Muslims for over 10 years now to prove him wrong.
If you go in the history of Muhammad, one feels like vommiting.
You can get 50 000 dollars if you prove Ali Sina wrong on the claims I just mentioned.
Here is a link.
The Challenge
An example was the torture and killing of Kenana.
Kenana was the treasurer of the Jewish tribe of Khaibar, and he decided to attack them because they did not accept Islam.
Muhammad attacked them with no warning, and killed off the Men by beheadding them, whilst their women were raped by the Muslims on the spot. Muhammad told the Muslims not to prevent any pregnancies.
He took Rayhana bint Zayd ibn Amr, as his sex slave under the later cloak of marrage.
She was Kenana's wife.
Mohammad musrered Kenana by kindeling a fire on his cheast, torturing him to find out where he hid the treasury.
Mohammad still had the audacity to take Rayhana as his wife, telling her that Allah replaced all the bad things in her life, with better things, such as him of corse.
Muhammad and the Death of Kinana
Muhammad was one syco, sex craved, maniac killer deamon!

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

Landon, You know that I like you. And I'm not trying to pick on you. But the conclusion that "ordered killing" = "he was evil" sounds like an over generalized statement. From what I know about you, you wouldn't include American military leaders in this...

So maybe there's some qualifications on this statement?

Cooky

Veteran Member
Landon, You know that I like you. And I'm not trying to pick on you. But the conclusion that "ordered killing" = "he was evil" sounds like an over generalized statement. From what I know about you, you wouldn't include American military leaders in this...

So maybe there's some qualifications on this statement?

Sure, it was the killing of non-Muslims because they rejected his new religion... He could have easily remained in exile from Mecca, and just not fight.

...But the point is Mohammad was a *prophet* of God... The US military does not claim that.

Can you imagine Jesus killing people or making an army and killing people?

Cooky

Veteran Member
But of course the us army, Catholics, and all the rest are evil... all people are sinners.

...So why follow a book created by a known one?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Sure, it was the killing of non-Muslims because they rejected his new religion... He could have easily remained in exile from Mecca, and just not fight.

...But the point is Mohammad was a *prophet* of God... The US military does not claim that.

Can you imagine Jesus killing people or making an army and killing people?
That makes sense ( if it's true ).

I'm interested in reading the responses. Thanks for creating this thread. Cheers bro.

Cooky

Veteran Member
...I mean, I know it's a bummer for Muslims to have to counter this -and I actually hate having to do it.. But unfortunately, acknowledging things as they are in reality is a part of growing, and I'm not afraid of being part of human growth.

We can't be afraid.