• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God just give me a big middle finger?

Jonatron5

This is going to sound both petty and silly, however this is a true story and I'm legitimetly curious about what you guys and gals think.

So I have a part time job to help put myself through college at the campus golfcourse. On Thursday, I was working out at the course and I realized that I had dropped my phone somewhere on the course, I spent all day looking for it but I didn't find anything. Desperate not to have to go home and tell my parents I ruined a very expensive personal item from my sheer clumsiness, I Prayed to God, that if he let me find my phone I would quit masturbating for 2 weeks. Well the very next day I found my phone just randomly laying on the golf course, Ok sweet no problem. But today on Sunday, I was carving a pumpkin and I dropped my phone onto the concrete and it shattered beyond repair.....

Am I still bound by my offer?
Does God even care about masturbation?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
This is going to sound both petty and silly, however this is a true story and I'm legitimetly curious about what you guys and gals think.

So I have a part time job to help put myself through college at the campus golfcourse. On Thursday, I was working out at the course and I realized that I had dropped my phone somewhere on the course, I spent all day looking for it but I didn't find anything. Desperate not to have to go home and tell my parents I ruined a very expensive personal item from my sheer clumsiness, I Prayed to God, that if he let me find my phone I would quit masturbating for 2 weeks. Well the very next day I found my phone just randomly laying on the golf course, Ok sweet no problem. But today on Sunday, I was carving a pumpkin and I dropped my phone onto the concrete and it shattered beyond repair.....

Am I still bound by my offer?
Does God even care about masturbation?
Based upon the terms of the agreement, yes, you are bound to stop masturbating for two weeks.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
You ruined it by supporting a pagan holiday, duh. 'Tis the season to be trolly, troll-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la.

Talmai

I kindly suggest you talk to your pastor about these things. He or she will know how to answer your questions.