• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Deut., his Pentomilliofruballancy

No*s

Captain Obvious
Deut. 32.8 has crossed the 5K mark! He generally tends to post logical and honest things, and it's good to read them again. Here's to many more :jam:

:jam::jiggy::jam:​

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Okay, so I'm biased here, but when it comes to looking forward to seeing if someone has posted in a thread, I'm always elated to see that Deut. has. He has a wonderful sense of humor, and while his slightly acerbic wit can take getting used to, it's also plain to see what a caring soul is behind it.

I have learned much from you, Deut, and look forward to learning more!

Nick Soapdish

Secret Agent
Congrads Deut!

FeathersinHair said:
He has a wonderful sense of humor, and while his slightly acerbic wit can take getting used to, it's also plain to see what a caring soul is behind it!
Acerbic? Dang, I'm going to have to look that word up...

Deut must be rubbing off on you

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
dancing-animated.gif
Woo Hooooo!!! Congratulations!!!

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I like Deut. He keeps me honest and is not afraid to point out my hypocrisy when he sees it. Good man to have around (or a square).