• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Describe the World as you would Imagine It, without Human's

Charles

I just thought members would like to let their imagination run riot, and describe the world without human life, all other animals, mammals etc exist. would the oceans be bubbling with sea life?? would their be wild bison all over the shop?

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
No dinosaurs, evolution since their extinction, except no humans.

Aw, none of the cute dinosaurs? :( Ah well, in this case, I agree with Phil Osophy, the world will be unspoilt...a paradise, no pollution etc. :D Lovely, clean, sparkling rivers, waterfalls, beaches....and just the animals to enjoy it. Humans are such destructive animals...not all of us though. :)

equus somnium

Horse Fanatic
I think it would be absolutely beautiful. No trash, houses, cars, pollution, refineries, landfills, roads, planes, trains, etc. Just the animals and the vegitation. There would be clean oceans, fertile soil, healthy animals just doing what they can to survive.

There would also be no crime, politics, government, wars, controversies, etc. It would be a wonderful world.

Pariah

Let go
To us, it would seem dull, but if one single person - a caveman, per se, he would live normally, no? It isn't so far out when we consider that humans did exist under such conditions before they began to dominate the Earth.

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
I just thought members would like to let their imagination run riot, and describe the world without human life, all other animals, mammals etc exist. would the oceans be bubbling with sea life?? would their be wild bison all over the shop?

The world would be boring and ugly without human beings and human accomplishments. :p

No skyscrapers? No rocket launches?
A wasted world!

eudaimonia,

Mark

jacquie4000

If we could have a small fleeting glimpse at the world without humans, it might change the way we treat the earth now. Just a thought.

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
Animals would be free, the way they were meant to be. :)

Free to eat each other.:eat:

Without humans as pet owners, kittens would be snack food for wolves.

There also would be no symphonies, great architecture, masterpiece paintings, sculpture, etc. Take a look at the photo gallery of this site. Virtually all of that would be gone.

Why all the romanticising of the Law of the Jungle?

eudaimonia,

Mark